Dr. Joe Llenos, MD

Dr. Joe Llenos, MD

Family Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Joe Llenos, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Caldwell, ID.

Learn about Dr. Llenos

Dr. Llenos' Experience

Dr. Llenos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Llenos "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve."

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*
  • Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Acid Reflux
  • Acne
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Skin Allergy

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Joint Fusion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Education data for Dr. Llenos is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Llenos has no media or publications listed.

• Filipino

Dr. Llenos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Llenos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

West Valley Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Llenos is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Llenos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Llenos to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Llenos' Performance
Caldwell, ID |
Dr. Joe Llenos has been my primary doctor for several years. I would recommend him to anyone because he is very personable, practical, and knowledgeable.
in Parma, ID |
I have been a patient of Dr. Joe LLenos for a number of years, and I truly am very satisfied with my care and his expertise. He is caring and really explains and addresses my concerns. I am very satisfied with all aspects of his office help and their friendliness and caring ways. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for their primary care physician. Thank you to all of them.
in Caldwell |
He is a very nice, caring & friendly Doctor and takes an interest in his patient and explains things well. I am very satisfied with his care and feel well cared for.
in Caldwell, ID |
Dr. Llenos truly cares about his patient's well-being.. He listens and then he explains things so anyone can understand. I am so glad I found Dr. Llenos.
in caldwell, id |
Dr. Llenos has been my dr. for several years now he is very thorough and very pleasant during each visit. I would recommend him to anybody who would like to be cared for by a Dr. who knows his business and cares about his patient!
in Caldwell ID |
Over the past years Dr. Llenos has cared for my husband and myself. I have found him to be very competent and knowledgeable. He explains things concisely and clearly. He is open to alternative therapies which is rather unusual. When my husband died in our home, Dr. Llenos telephoned the following day to express his condolences and talk about memories of my husband. I've never experienced any doctor (except for my veterinarian) make a personal call to me. I have recommended him to others.
in Nampa, ID |
Very friendly staff and thorough.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Boise, ID |
Always finds time for patients Even if you do not have an appointment. Very informative and always keeping your health and best interest in mind. Dr. Llenos and his staff are very friendly and caring.
in Caldwell, ID |
My husband found Dr. Joe first. He liked him from the very first visit. When I decided to find a doctor closer to our home, I decided to go to Dr. Joe also. I am so glad that I did! He is kind, caring and listens very carefully to my concerns. I had a serious concern and he got right on it. I am now in the care of some amazing specialists and will have a good outcome. He is concerned about the whole person and you don't get treated like 'just the next appointment"....
in Caldwell, ID. |
I like Dr. Llenos!
Newark, NJ |
He is a brilliant doctor. Treats with kindness and compassion. Listens to his patients, Stays with you until you are well.. Does not hesitate to refer his patients to another doctor or process to insure your best health results. Reads your file before he enters room. Knows what's going on.
Nampa, ID |
I have been going there about 5 years maybe more, I would say he is doing something right carol
Caldwell, ID |
My regular doctor was out of town when I got the flu, but Dr. Llenos was able to see me the same day. He was courteous and professional, addressed my concerns with compassion and prescribed medication that had me back on my feet and singing at a performance 2 days later. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you!
Thank you for leaving a positive review for Dr. J Llenos and for choosing WVMG to be your care provider.
in Caldwell, ID |
I recently had my annual (and first-time) physical with Dr. Joe Llenos. From the moment I was summoned by his nurse and throughout the appointment I was made to feel at ease, unrushed and part of a friendly and cheerful domain. It was a pleasant experience and help generate within me, a confidence in the high quality of care and empathy. I left with an overall sense of well being. Dr. Llenos was recommended to me; I'm very happy to pay that recommendation forward with gusto! Thank you
Thank you for leaving a positive review for Dr. J Llenos and his team and for choosing WVMG to be your care provider.
Caldwell Id |
Dr.Llenos is a great Physician, He Actually takes time to answer all of My Questions and Explain What is Actually Going On in Terms I Understand.
Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback for Dr. Llenos. Excellent care is always our goal at West Valley Medical Group.
in Boise, ID |
I can't imagine having any doctor for me other than Dr Joe Llenos! He is caring, very helpful and informative, always has time to address my concerns, never rushes the visit, reassuring for any health issues I have. I could go on and on but space just isn't enough to say how much I love this doctor!
in nampa id |
dr lenos takes time to talk about you preoimbes and how to cure us
in Boise, ID |
Very kind and understanding. Friendly good bedside manner. You get the feeling he gives a damn about you. Good man..
Have you seen Dr. Joe Llenos, MD?

Visit Dr. Llenos

Dr. Llenos accepts 75 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Allegiance Health Plans
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Ameriben
  • American Heritage
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
    American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
  • American Republic
  • Amerihealth
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Baptist Health Services Group
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • EBMS
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Equitable
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Fidelis Care
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Inter Valley Health Plan
  • International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
  • Marsh Affinity Group Services
  • Meritain Health
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Monumental Life Insurance Company
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • Nationwide
  • New York Life
  • North America Administrators (NAA)
  • One Health