Dr. Joe Dunn, MD

Dr. Joe Dunn, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Joe Dunn, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Dunn is affiliated with West Florida Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Dunn

To provide more personalized, coordinated, effective medical care & strengthen the doctor patient relationship.

Video

Dr. Dunn's Experience

Dr. Dunn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• The University of Alabama, College of Community Health Sciences
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • The University of Alabama, College of Community Health Sciences
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Dunn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dunn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

West Florida Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Dunn is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Dunn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dunn to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Dunn's Performance
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Dunn has been my primary Dr. for over 20 years. I trust him completely. He listens with an open mind & always smiles. I feel comfortable in his waiting room & office. He makes you feel like you're his only patient. He genuinely cares about my health concerns and take the time to talk to me and explain things to my satisfaction. He's willing to answer questions to all of my concerns. He gives me a copy of my test results and takes the time to go over them. I highly recommend him!
in Pensacola, FL |
All of our appointments with Dr. Dunn have been Very satisfactory and professional!.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Dunn has been my primary Dr. for over 15 years. I trust him completely. He has such a wonderful peacefulness about him. He listens with an open mind. He always smiles. I always feel comfortable in his waiting room and office. He has a way of making you feel like you're his only patient. He also saved my husband's life by calling an ambulance after he saw he was having a stroke. His quick attention and assessment of the situation absolutely saved his life. I would and do recommend Dr Dunn.
in Pensacola Fl |
Wonderful doctor. I have been a patient for approx 15 years, maybe more. Dr. Dunn genuinely cares about his patient's and will talk to you and explain things to you. He is always willing to answer questions to all of your concerns. The entire staff are friendly and always willing to help.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr Dunn takes the patience & time to listen to your concerns & even your stories & makes a diagnosis that works for you. Not many Drs do that these days!
Pensacola, FL |
We went for our New Patient visit and we were very impressed. Dr Dunn was very nice and professional. Clinic staff was very helpful and clinic was spotless clean. Very happy that he has appointments open daily for colds and when you need to be seen.
No follow up required.
in Pensacola, FL |
I chose to go to Dr. Dunn because he is well mannered & well trained in what he does as a doctor. I have been going to this clinic for a number of years & have liked the doctors I have seen there. I appreciate him because he gives me a copy of my test results; it gives me the opportunity to go over the results myself & if there needs to be any imorovements. I can work on those. I would recommend Dr. Dunn to others & have done so.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Dunn is wonderful! He is very thorough and takes time to fully understand his patient's needs.
in Cantonment, FL |
Dr. Dunn is wonderful. He really listens and seems to genuinely care. He is very professional and knowledgeable.
in Pensacola, FL |
Yes, I have been with Dr Dunn for over 15 years and have been extremely satisfied with his medical knowledge and advice.
Simpsonville, SC |
I would recommend in heartbeat.
in Pensacola, FL |
Great doctor and has always been helpful.
in Pensacola, Florida |
Dr. Dunn has been our family primary care physician for nearly 19 years and my family has received world class care from him and his staff. They are very easy to work with and they go above the call of duty. I would recommend him above any doctors I have met.
Have you seen Dr. Joe Dunn, MD?

Visit Dr. Dunn

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Dunn accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO