Dr. Jodi Holbrook, MD

Dr. Jodi Holbrook, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Jodi Holbrook, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Machesney Park, IL. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

9721 N Alpine Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Holbrook

See how frequently Dr. Holbrook performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Hysteroscopy
Pap Smear Abnormalities

Dr. Holbrook's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Breast Atrophy
  • Breast Pain
  • Cervicitis
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Roy J Lucille a Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Tampa Gen Hospital

Dr. Holbrook has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holbrook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holbrook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holbrook's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holbrook to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Holbrook's Performance
in Rockton |
Excellent care and very comfortable setting. Staff was friendly and the Dr. just awesome! Thanks for providing this clinic!
Rockford, IL |
Surprised at these reviews. I have been a patient of Dr. Holbrooks for about 5 years when I decided to see an OB/GYN who was not my family physician. Every visit she has taken time to listen to me and understand my concerns. She has treated my issues and ensured that all of my questions were answered. I appreciate she starts her appointments with me dressed so it is not a clinical experience. She treats me as a person and not just another patient. Staff at front desk are helpful.
in Roscoe |
I've been going to Cornerstone Clinic since I found out I was pregnant (about 5 weeks). Dr. Holbrook is one of the nicest most professional doctors I have ever seen. She gives makes me feel like she actually cares about my health and my baby's. She even had an extra appointment with me to put my mind at ease at about 10 weeks. The staff is all very nice, especially the Nurse Pam who handles all my crazy calls without any anger. I love the hospital for delivery. Billing is efficient and clear. :)
Mchenry, IL |
Dr. Holbrook is unprofessional, rude, dismissive and downright incompetent. She doesn't have a compassionate bone in her body. She was unable to diagnose a simple and obvious problem, and instead sent me to the ER where my original suspicion was confirmed. She doesn't have the time of day for her patients and becomes incredibly defensive and abrasive if questioned. Perhaps this is because she is such a pathetic excuse for a physician.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr.Holbrook goes above and beyond to make sure you understand the facts and information given and always makes sure that all questions are answered fully. She is very understanding and caring. She will take the extra measures needed to make sure the baby is safe and healthy. The NP's are wonderful as well!!! very covenant location and scheduling does what they can to accommodate a fulltime work schedule.
Rockford, IL |
I tried to call Dr. Holbrook to get a prescription called in per her instructions and couldn't get through the automated phone system. When the secretary finally did answer, I tried to explain to her that it wasn't working and she wouldn't listen. I got upset and she became even more rude. After taking my callback info, I hung up rather than listen to her. Dr. Holbrook called back and yelled at me and said she was no longer my doctor because she said I was rude to her secretary. VERY RUDE!!!!!!!
Machesney Park, IL |
If I could give her no stars I would. She was very rude and was not at all listening to any of my concerns as a first time parent. When I decided to transfer care to a different physician, the office took their time to transfer my records. They withheld my records for over a week and a half and three phone calls later is when they finally transferred the records. The receptionist was so very rude and would not let me talk to the woman who does records. I would not suggest anyone to go to her.
Loves Park, IL |
Waited over an hour at cornerstone clinic for an appointment staff made for me, they asked me to come at 11:15, I came at 11 and it's noon, still haven't been seen by anyone and four people that have come in after me have been seen before me. One of the patients made it known she is related to dr Holbrook and she got to go in before me, but came after me.
in Loves Park, IL |
I am extremely displeased with Dr. Holbrook I had questions about weight gain and sex drive after starting birth control and when I came to her with questions she suggested literally that I quit eating carbs and find a new boyfriend which was absolutely shocking to hear. I have since switched doctors and it was the best decision ever! BEWARE
in Rockford, IL |
I would not recommend Dr. Holbrook to my worst enemy. At 24 weeks I saw her for the first time. I had been previously seeing the nurse practitioner which is perfectly fine because that's how most places do it, and she was a very nice person. When Holbrook walked into the room she did not even introduce herself. She was extremely rude to me, and by the end of the appointment I was hysterically crying. I am not a sensitive person so if she had me feeling that way then that's a problem. AVOID HER!
in Rockford, IL |
she is abrupt, abrasive and harsh. I had a colposcopy done, results - abnormal. dr called, gave no info about what was wrong, just said we need to do surgery, schedule an appt to come in and have a consultation and then we'll schedule surgery. Gave me no information on why we need surgery, what my other options are. Nothing. first avail appt was 8 days away, expected to wait 8 days with no info. then the day of consult they cancelled appt, they are not patient oriented, so disgusted
in Rockford, IL |
Dr Holbrook left me a message the day before my appointment telling me she would not treat me because of my age. Seriously. I find it appalling that such a physician has a license to practice. I have rated all aspects of the office as poor since it's all connected to Dr Holbrook, who cannot possibly be a competent physician when she thinks that refusing to treat a patient because of their age is an acceptable practice.
Have you seen Dr. Jodi Holbrook, MD?
Are you Dr. Holbrook?