Dr. Jodi Fox-Mellul, MD

Endocrinology | Female

Dr. Jodi Fox-Mellul, MD

Dr. Jodi Fox-Mellul, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Mullica Hill, NJ. She is 41 years old. Dr. Fox-Mellul is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury.

Dr. Fox-Mellul's Experience

See how Dr. Fox-Mellul's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fox-Mellul

Dr. Fox-Mellul accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Fox-Mellul is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fox-Mellul has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fox-Mellul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fox-Mellul to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Fox-Mellul's Performance
    Glassboro, NJ |
    I will definitely recommend Dr. Fox to family and friends. From the time I walked in the door the office staff was so welcoming and helpful and they had all of my records ready for the visit. I have only had to wait 15 minutes at the most. The doctor is so patient and explains everything until I understand. She even calls to check on me when she had to change my medications. The office staff always calls before my appointments to make sure all the testing was done so my appointment is complete.
    Vineland, NJ |
    Dr. Fox has been treating me for an ongoing issue- there is no question that she is the best around here- she is always available when I have a problem or I need a med adjustment she is smart and caring I am so lucky she is my doc!!!
    Woodbury, NJ |
    Took me off my thyroid medication after being diagnosed with hashimotos. Said levels are normal. Felt horrible and was gaining weight even tho I was barely eating. Her answer was just exercise. Ended up in hospital for days because lack of medication and what was happening to my body. Drs immediately put me on medication and told me with my levels my thyroid would be dead in 6 months! Way to go.... think ya dropped the ball on my case
    West Deptford, NJ |
    Dr.Fox was a great and very knowledgeable about my condition. She answered all my questions and made sure I clearly understood my treatment options. Also I must mention that the staff is AMAZING!!! They were friendly and I felt like they genuinely cared about me and made me feel welcome from the moment I walked in.
    Plainsboro, NJ |
    During my appointment, Dr. Fox only wanted to dictate to me, rather than discuss options for my condition. She did not like the fact that I did research before my appointment and did not like being questioned. She also made unfavorable comments about me in my report, not realizing that I would be able to read it.
    in Vineland, NJ |
    I did not have a good experience. . First visit was w/Dr. Fox and went fine. I was sent for some tests & scheduled for a f/u with Amy Scanlon. At my follow-up, I was given a diagnosis and asked to schedule an MRI. Two hours after I returned home, I received a phone call from Ms. Scanlon stating that there was some disagreement regarding how to proceed and not to schedule MRI. She would get back to me the following day. That was 2 wks ago and I have not received a call yet!!
    Have you seen Dr. Jodi Fox-Mellul, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fox-Mellul?

Dr. Fox-Mellul's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Fox-Mellul does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fox-Mellul and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fox-Mellul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox-Mellul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology

Dr. Fox-Mellul does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fox-Mellul and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.