Dr. Jodi V. Fox-Mellul, MD

Dr. Jodi V. Fox-Mellul, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 40 years old

17 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Fox-Mellul specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Mullica Hill, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fox-Mellul? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fox-Mellul's Experience

See how Dr. Fox-Mellul's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fox-Mellul

Dr. Fox-Mellul accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fox-Mellul has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fox-Mellul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fox-Mellul to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Fox-Mellul's Performance
Woodbury, NJ |
Took me off my thyroid medication after being diagnosed with hashimotos. Said levels are normal. Felt horrible and was gaining weight even tho I was barely eating. Her answer was just exercise. Ended up in hospital for days because lack of medication and what was happening to my body. Drs immediately put me on medication and told me with my levels my thyroid would be dead in 6 months! Way to go.... think ya dropped the ball on my case
West Deptford, NJ |
Dr.Fox was a great and very knowledgeable about my condition. She answered all my questions and made sure I clearly understood my treatment options. Also I must mention that the staff is AMAZING!!! They were friendly and I felt like they genuinely cared about me and made me feel welcome from the moment I walked in.
Oaklyn, NJ |
Dr.Fox is a caring and compassionate Doctor- she spent time explaining my condition and making sure I fully understood my options. She even went out of her on several occasions to call me at home to see how I was responding to new medications. She is great!!!
Plainsboro, NJ |
During my appointment, Dr. Fox only wanted to dictate to me, rather than discuss options for my condition. She did not like the fact that I did research before my appointment and did not like being questioned. She also made unfavorable comments about me in my report, not realizing that I would be able to read it.
in Vineland, NJ |
I did not have a good experience. . First visit was w/Dr. Fox and went fine. I was sent for some tests & scheduled for a f/u with Amy Scanlon. At my follow-up, I was given a diagnosis and asked to schedule an MRI. Two hours after I returned home, I received a phone call from Ms. Scanlon stating that there was some disagreement regarding how to proceed and not to schedule MRI. She would get back to me the following day. That was 2 wks ago and I have not received a call yet!!
Have you seen Dr. Jodi V. Fox-Mellul, MD?
Are you Dr. Fox-Mellul?

Compare Dr. Fox-Mellul

Dr. Fox-Mellul's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Fox-Mellul does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fox-Mellul and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fox-Mellul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox-Mellul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fox-Mellul does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fox-Mellul and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.