Neurology  |
Female
Dr. Jodi Kresch, DO
Dr. Jodi Kresch, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in Rochester Hills, MI. She has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Kresch is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

3950 S Rochester Rd Ste 1200

• Medicare
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Kresch

Dr. Kresch's Experience

Dr. Kresch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Nerve Blocks

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State Univ College Of Osteopathic Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Kresch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kresch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kresch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kresch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kresch to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kresch's Performance
in Oxford, MI |
Dr Kresch saw me the second time that I was in the hospital with the same symptoms. The first neurologist had no idea what was wrong with me, Dr.Kresch walked in my room, examined me and said I think you may have Myasthenia Gravis, I did. When my husband and I went to her office for the diagnosis she spent A lot of time with us. She explained everything and took our questions. She is very nice and I'm very glad to have met her. Some people with MG go years before getting a diagnosis.
Grand Rapids, MI |
I accompanied my son to his appointment with Dr Kresch. I found her helpful and considerate. She was very open to answering both my son's and my questions. She even invited either of us to ask any questions we may think of after we left her office through her portal. She took her time with us too. I felt reassured leaving his appointment. Thank you Dr Kresch!
in Pontiac, MI |
Seen Dr K two times and was prescribed 2 new medicines that had nothing to do with my symptoms or medical reason for seeing her, but wouldn't prescribe me what works for me. The prescriptions didn't work and was a complete waste of time & money. She ordered tests MRI EEG and I waited 45 mins in exam rm to hear results which I had to ask about and was still left confused due to her lack of explanation of the results. More waste of time,tests and money just to send my to another Doctor.
in Saing Clair Shores, Mi |
Dr Kresch is quieter but knows what she's talking about. She listens to what I say and gives genuine advice.
in Warren, MI |
terrible doctor. does not appear to listen when i spoke. she was blunt and showed no compation for my mother. she did not explain anything about my moms dimentia. all she said was, she was not bad last year, but she is alot worse now. I need her to fill out an FMLA form so I could take a leave of absence. She refused because she had not seen my mom in 9 months. dr. kresch even said there is nothing to help my mom and still refused to help me. she should not be a doctor!!!!
in Rochester, MI |
Dr Kresch was unable to diagnose me after 2 years of appointments and tests. I was never given the results of my tests. I was made to take a 24 hour EEG to try to find a reason for my seizures. About 12 hours into the EEG the chord connecting from the object attached to my brain to the phanny pack ripped out by mistake. I called in to get advice on this situation and Dr. Kresch told me to plug it back in. I asked how to do this and she told me that she did not know. I beg you avoid Dr. Kresch
in Auburn Hills, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Kresch for 2 years about my migraine headaches. I have found her to be knowledgeable, understanding, helpful, and kind. She has also listedened to my ongoing concerns and responded by adjusting my medication, allowing me to try new ones, and generally seeming to care about me. I am not sure what else she could do! While my headaches have not went away, they have moderated slightly.
in Madison Heights, MI |
In my appointments with Dr.Kresch, she was professional and thorough in explanation. I feel she had my best interest in mind and did what was beneficial in determining my best treatment options. I would choose to see her again if and when needed.
in Shelby Township, MI |
Poor bedside manner & doesn't seem to take you seriously. I think she's more of a cookie cutter Dr, as in if you don't fit A, B & C, then she won't (or can't) look into anything further. Also, even if you're at the absolute minimum scale of normal in tests, she'll stamp it normal & send you on your way until YOU discover she missed something. Nutshell, not a thorough Doctor.
in Waterford, MI |
She doesn't have much of a bedside manner. She doesn't seem to take things seriously.
Have you seen Dr. Jodi Kresch, DO?
Are you Dr. Kresch?