Dr. Jocelyn Mini, MD

Hospital Medicine ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Mini

Dr. Jocelyn Mini, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Lexington, KY and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Ohio State U, College Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in hospital medicine and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Mini accepts

Dr. Mini accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Mini treats your condition or procedure

Baptist Health Medical Group is a comprehensive, multispecialty network of physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our providers are committed to providing compassionate, patient-centered care and strive to treat our patients the way we would want to be treated, every time, at every Baptist Health location.

• Hospital Medicine

3.7

Dr. Mini?
Dr. Mini's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jocelyn Mini, MD
Fake bedside manner, doesn't want to listen, talks at you, and doesn't communicate with other doctors working on the same patient. Dangerous. When questioned if it bothers her, her response - "NOPE!"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jocelyn Mini, MD?
Central Baptist is my hospital whenever I am sick, and she is one of 2 or 3 drs I like to see because she talks in regular English and she listens to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jocelyn Mini, MD?
Dr. J. Mini has treated me in June 2018 after complications due to surgery two days prior with another doc. She has examined and efficiently admitted me to the hospital, , using humor to diffuse my anxiety and has answered all of my concerns. My favorite part about her was how approachable she was, when interacting in ER setting. She also followed up on my insurance later on. And amthough I do not wish to be in the hospital again, I am very likely to request her as my attending doc, if needed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jocelyn Mini, MD?
She belittled me and my knowledge of my own health history, she would not listen to me, talked over me, she had an idea of what was wrong with me and refused to stray from that opinion. She would tell me the reason I've been having stomach pains is due to calcium causing me to be constipated when I had water like diarrhea for 3 days. She had no idea what was wrong with me and refused to actually listen. she just talked over me and left me unsure of central baptist as a hospital. Not recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jocelyn Mini, MD?
Dr. Mini was my doctor at a hospital stay. It was my third time in the hospital for the same condition and I wasn't getting any better. She was determined to find out what was wrong. I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for her. She is an excellent Doctor, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and determined, and has a great bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jocelyn Mini, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mini?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mini treats patients.

Compare Providers