Dr. Jocelyn Dunham, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Jocelyn B Dunham Family Practic 3041 Churchill Dr Ste 500 Flower Mound, TX 75022 Get Directions
Dr. Jocelyn Dunham, MD
Dr. Jocelyn Dunham, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Flower Mound, TX. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Dunham is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville.

Dr. Dunham's Care Philosophy

delivering personalized care in a high tech world

Dr. Dunham's Experience

See how Dr. Dunham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dunham

Dr. Dunham accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Dunham is now accepting new patients
Jocelyn B Dunham Family Practic3041 Churchill Dr Ste 500
Flower Mound, TX 75022
(972) 724-0500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dunham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dunham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dunham to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Dunham's Performance
Flower Mound, TX |
I saw Dr. Dunham for a year. She was treating my hypothyroidism. Unfortunately, I was not warned that I should NOT take my thyroid hormone the morning of testing. So, they ended up reducing my dosage when in reality I was actually *desperately* in need of an increase. The amount of T4 I needed was over twice what she was prescribing and the amount of T3 was 6 times what she was prescribing. I had the most miserable year of my life while I was seeing her.
in Flower Mound, TX |
We have recommended Dr. Dunham to several people. She always gets it right for us. And equally important she is available when we need her. Thanks for being such a great doctor.
in Flower Mound, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Dunham for about 15 years, and her office is consistently accommodating for critical, last minute appointments and compassionate regarding insurance and billing issues. Dr. Dunham is highly competent managing and coordinating care in difficult cases, and is expert in thinking "outside the box" and being extremely thorough.
in Flower Mound, TX |
My husband, myself and both our grown children are patients of Dr. Dunham's and have been for 16 years. She is a highly competent doctor. She listens to you, talks with you (not at you) and allows you to participate in treatment decisions when you want to. She is very intelligent, yet doesn't look down on you. She greets with a smile and an upbeat, positive attitude. She treats you like family. I highly recommend her.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Dunham is the most caring physician I have ever met. She and her staff are very professional yet down-to-earth and caring. She explains everything; she does her research on your problem as well as other physicians to refer you to if needed. I feel so blessed to have found this wonderful lady and her staff. My husband and I have been her patients for15+ years. She follows up on your visit. We love this medical professional.
in Flower Mound, TX |
I've never enjoyed going to the doctor - until meeting Dr. Dunham. She's fun! I like how personable she is along with her helpfulness and unbelievable amount of knowledge at ready recall. I'm already looking forward to next year's check-up!
Dallas, TX |
I made an appointment with this Dr. after my Dr. of 5+ years retired. Experience was HORRIBLE. A complete nightmare. Staff was rude. I was not billed correctly for an annual physical and when I called to question the charge, I was told that even though I only had ONE appointment with Dr. Dunham, they were able to charge me for an annual visit (covered 100% by my insurance) AND an office visit since we talked about my health (this cost me over $90.00). I feel that this Dr. scammed me.
Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Dunham, MD?
Are you Dr. Dunham?

Compare Dr. Dunham

Dr. Dunham's Care Philosophy

delivering personalized care in a high tech world

Dr. Dunham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• AMERICAN BOARD OF FAMILY PRACTICE SCORE IN 95 PERCENTILE, 07/13/2008

Dr. Dunham has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dunham's Board Certifications

Scott & White Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1994

University Of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Dunham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage