Family Medicine  |
Dr. Joanne Rogers, MD
Dr. Joanne Rogers, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bellaire, TX. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital and Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center.

Bellaire Office

6565 West Loop S Ste 300

Bellaire, TX 77401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Rogers

When it comes to taking care of you and your family, there's a level of comfort that comes from knowing you're in the hands of a compassionate primary care physician whose principal concern is your complete health and well-being. At Greenway Health & Wellness, a Houston family practice, we're here to give you that peace of mind.

Dr. Rogers' Experience

Dr. Rogers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Thyroid Disease
  • Upper Airway Obstruction
  • Vaginal Prolapse
  • Wounds

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Biopsy

Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Baylor College Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor College Of Med

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rogers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogers to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Rogers' Performance
in houston, tx |
I made appointments for my wife and me. I confirmed 24 hours ahead of time. The office staff lost one of the appointments. They claimed that it was my mistake, and said it was my fault even when I gave them information about who I had booked the appointment with and who had confirmed it (both were sitting in the office, both denied talking to me). Do not go to a doctor's office that lies to you and messes up paperwork - there are lots of excellent, ethical doctors around the Bellaire area.
Houston, TX |
Had a 10:30am appointment and Dr. Rogers was already behind - ended up waiting an hour before I was seen and when I was, Dr. Rogers had terrible bedside manner and when asking about my symptoms and attempting to make a diagnosis, asked me why I'm "so paranoid" about my condition. I found her approach abrasive, rude, and insensitive. Thank goodness for paranoid patients like me to keep her in practice! Will not be seeing her again and would not recommend anyone see her.
Houston, TX |
I'm a physician that recently moved to this area to be closer to family. Having been in this profession for several years I'm confident in how I should be treated as a patient and as a human in need. Dr. Rogers is patient, kind, understanding, and LISTENS to her patients. She's the doctor that DOCTORS go to when they need something. Thank you Dr. Rogers for continually bringing professionalism and competency to the profession.
Houston, TX |
Incompetent and lacks accountability. Poor bedside manner. I won't see her again.
in Houston, TX |
Great Bed Side manner. I love the staff and Dr. Rogers . They get 5 stars from me!!
in Houston, TX |
Worst costumer service I have ever experienced! Today was my first time at doctor Rogers office and my last for sure. Extremely rude staff and bad service. I had an appointment at 3:00PM, I arrived at 2:45PM. They had me waiting until 4:04PM to be called. I'm very sick, sitting with a fever and a stuffed nose for an hour and a half isn't enjoyable. People that came after me were called before me. All they coud day for that hour was you're next. I do not recommend their clinic to anyone.
in Manvel, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Rogers for over 15 years. She has always been very good at diagnosing issues and have provided the best care for me and my family. She has made some excellent referrals for specialist care and I would
Friendswood, TX |
Her staff is the worst hospital staff I have ever been around. Patients do not come first in her office. Every time I have been in for a visit her office staff is always arguing with patients. Every time i call to schedule an appointment or to ask politely for a refill for my prescription drugs I get a bad attitude. I would not refer anyone to Dr. Rogers JUST because of how horrible her staff is to her patients.
in Houston, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Joanne Rogers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rogers?