Dr. Joanne Rogers, MD

Dr. Joanne Rogers, MD

Family Medicine | Female

6565 West Loop S Ste 300, Bellaire, TX 77401 Get Directions

When it comes to taking care of you and your family, there's a level of comfort that comes from knowing you're in the hands of a compassionate primary care physician whose principal concern is your complete health and well-being. At Greenway Health & Wellness, a Houston family practice, we're here to give you that peace of mind.Read more

Dr. Rogers' Experience

See how Dr. Rogers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rogers

Dr. Rogers accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rogers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogers to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Rogers' Performance
Houston, TX |
I'm a physician that recently moved to this area to be closer to family. Having been in this profession for several years I'm confident in how I should be treated as a patient and as a human in need. Dr. Rogers is patient, kind, understanding, and LISTENS to her patients. She's the doctor that DOCTORS go to when they need something. Thank you Dr. Rogers for continually bringing professionalism and competency to the profession.
Houston, TX |
Incompetent and lacks accountability. Poor bedside manner. I won't see her again.
in Houston, TX |
Great Bed Side manner. I love the staff and Dr. Rogers . They get 5 stars from me!!
in Houston, TX |
Worst costumer service I have ever experienced! Today was my first time at doctor Rogers office and my last for sure. Extremely rude staff and bad service. I had an appointment at 3:00PM, I arrived at 2:45PM. They had me waiting until 4:04PM to be called. I'm very sick, sitting with a fever and a stuffed nose for an hour and a half isn't enjoyable. People that came after me were called before me. All they coud day for that hour was you're next. I do not recommend their clinic to anyone.
in Manvel, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Rogers for over 15 years. She has always been very good at diagnosing issues and have provided the best care for me and my family. She has made some excellent referrals for specialist care and I would
Friendswood, TX |
Her staff is the worst hospital staff I have ever been around. Patients do not come first in her office. Every time I have been in for a visit her office staff is always arguing with patients. Every time i call to schedule an appointment or to ask politely for a refill for my prescription drugs I get a bad attitude. I would not refer anyone to Dr. Rogers JUST because of how horrible her staff is to her patients.
in Houston, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Rogers to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Joanne Rogers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rogers?

Compare Dr. Rogers

Dr. Rogers' Care Philosophy

Dr. Rogers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rogers' Board Certifications

University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 1989

Baylor College Of Med
    Baylor College Of Med

Dr. Rogers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Biopsy