Dr. Joanne M. Grzeszak, DO

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Grzeszak's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Grzeszak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grzeszak

Dr. Grzeszak accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Grzeszak has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Grzeszak

Dr. Grzeszak's Review Details
5 based on 11 responses
Experience with Dr. Grzeszak
Dr. Grzeszak's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (10)
Dr. Grzeszak says

The comments you leave are very helpful and they reflect not only myself, but also the caring nature of my office staff. Your feedback will help us continue to provide the best care for our patients.

in Kalamazoo, MI |
She is an amazing person along with being a great doctor. She takes her time with you and listens to what you have to say.
Have you seen Dr. Grzeszak?

Why It Matters: Dr. Grzeszak's Board Certifications

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Grzeszak says..

With the help of my office staff, I provide excellent care to my patients with diabetes, achieving very good scores on the diabetic registry.

As part of the care I provide to my patients, I also offer osteopathic manipulative therapy, using my hands and gentle stretching, pressure and resistance to help diagnose, treat and prevent illness or injury.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Acne
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Dr. Grzeszak says..

As a family medicine physician, I perform a variety of primary care services, such as yearly physicals, diabetes care and osteopathic manipulative therapy. We also provide lab draws for our patients.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

MI STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Grzeszak has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Grzeszak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grzeszak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Grzeszak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Grzeszak

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Grzeszak's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Grzeszak

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Grzeszak says...

I graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1976. After I finished my internship in 1977, I made the commitment to serve patients and their families, and I have had a family practice in the Alger Heights neighborhood for 30 years.

I have many patients who have been with me for more than 20 years, including some families whom I have had the privilege of caring for over 3, 4 and 5 generations. I respect and value my patients, as they have trusted me with their health and the health of their families.

I believe continuity is important to providing the best patient care. My nurse has been with me for 29 years, my medical assistant over 16 years and my receptionist for more than 15 years. Together we work with patients to improve their health and to keep them well.

Dr. Grzeszak's Care Philosophy

I provide thorough yearly physicals and am persistent when it comes to determining a diagnosis to any healthcare concerns. I find that carefully listening to the patient’s description of their issues often helps in making the correct diagnosis. If I cannot determine what is affecting a patient, I have access to a whole network of specialists whom I know and trust to refer the patient to – that is what a patient-centered medical home is all about.