Dr. Joanna Younker, DO

Dr. Joanna Younker, DO

Family Medicine  |
Female

Dr. Joanna Younker, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jensen Beach, FL. She has been practicing for 5 years. Dr. Younker is affiliated with St. Lucie Medical Center.

Heart and Family Health Institute

1109 NE Jensen Beach Blvd

Jensen Beach, FL 34957

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Younker

Dr. Younker's Experience

Dr. Younker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Family Practice/OMT

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*
  • Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

• University of Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Lincoln Memorial University / Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (Lmu-Dcom)
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • St Lucie Medical Center, West Palm Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Family Medicine Residency, Palm Beach Consortium of Graduate Medical Education

Dr. Younker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Younker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Younker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Younker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Younker to family and friends
Dr. Younker's Performance
in Hobe Sound, FL |
Dr. Yonkers is by far the best Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.I was heart broken when I heard she was leaving Fl. I would have followed her anywhere in Fl. .It took me 2 years to find her. I wish you well in your next venture. God Bless you!
We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr Younker is an exceptional dr.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our physician. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Younker is our "Mother Theresa", "Joan of Arc". brilliant, calming, caring, loving; while helping to heal. what is bothering us. I wish we could recommend her every day, but she will be leaving us. God bless her in her new relocation. How often have you been hugged by your Doctor? Good bye and God Bless you! Hugs, and love; Sheila and George
We love hearing these stories! Thank you for sharing!
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I just love Dr Younker. She takes her time with me and really listens. She leaves no stone unturned when you have a problem. You can always get in touch with her. If you choose her to be your doctor, you will not be sorry ??
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our Physician. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Fort Pierce |
After my regular doctor retired, it took time to find someone with whom I felt comfortable as well as a doctor who accepted my insurance. I found both with Dr. Younker on my first visit and then some. She is so friendly and positive and makes me feel at ease in her office. I am so happy that she is now my doctor!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Younger is always very cheerful and understanding. She really listens to me.
Old Hickory, TN |
I had the privilege of working with Dr. Younker through her residency program. When she found herself at Hilmoor Heart and Family location I was fortunate enough to become a new patient of hers. I have had a couple of regular sick visits with Dr. Younker and one emergency where she was able to squeeze me in that day. Her bedside manner is unhurried and her genuine concern for my well-being is what makes me trust her the most.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Dr. Younker is one of the most proficient, courtesy, and knowledgeable physicians I have met with in decades. Her presence exudes a sense of trust and confidence. When she enters the exam room, she enters with a smile and a handshake. She never seems rushed, will carry on a conversation with you and never look at her watch. She has the unique quality of listening to you when you are describing symptoms or a problem. Dr.Younker has the bedside manner of the "real" doctors of the past.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Excellent physician. Wonderful bedside manner. Truly cares for patients.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr Younker is easy to talk to with EXCELLENT bedside manner. I have been a patient of hers for over three years now and am thankful to have found her. She truly cares. I would recommend her without hesitation. The reviewer that gave a bad review is an obvious troll.
in Stuart, FL |
Dr. Younker greets you with a smile , goes into detail about your problems with great knowledge , has great bedside manner , a great asset to the medical profession , and the practise
in Stuart, FL |
I am new to the area and had a great experience at the Jensen Beach office with Dr. Younker.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Younker and the Heart and Family Health staff are pleasant and professional. I felt comfortable asking Dr. Younker questions. She is a good listener, and she explains things effectively and in an easy to understand way. I have already recommended her and this office to family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Joanna Younker, DO?

Visit Dr. Younker