Dr. Joanna Vanvleet, DO

Dr. Joanna Vanvleet, DO

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Joanna Vanvleet, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Port Saint Lucie, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2004 and specializes in psychiatry.

1555 NW Saint Lucie West Blvd Ste 201

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Vanvleet

See how frequently Dr. Vanvleet performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Vanvleet's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Vanvleet "I am dedicated to providing the expert care you need with the personal touch you want. My goal is to partner with my patients to empower their treatment decisions and provide exceptional outpatient mental health care for the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. My ideal patient is one who enjoys being an active partner in their health care; a person who is willing to be responsible for their health by partnering in decisions made about their care, regularly takes their medications as indicated by the treatment plan, and who provides me and my staff with prompt, honest feedback about their progress."

• Psychiatry

Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Henry Ford Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

• Board Certified, 2012

Dr. Vanvleet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vanvleet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vanvleet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vanvleet's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vanvleet to family and friends

Dr. Vanvleet's Performance

I've been seeing Dr. Vanvleet for a year and a half, and I have never received less than an outstanding care. Turning for help when I did and choosing Dr. Vanvleet as my provider has been the decision that made it possible for me to work through some taxing issues and excel in my personal and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vanvleet was recommended through a very dear friend and I was lucky enough she was still accepting new patients. I went in with a good idea of what my deal was and she agreed. She helped me further understand and treated me like a human. The last time I stepped foot in a similar type of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Van Vleet is very good at diagnosing issues and prescribing the proper medication needed for successful recovery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Filled out a new patient application through their website several weeks ago while going through an emotionally disturbing time in my life. Followed up by leaving a voicemail expressing my need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible. My call was never returned and my application was never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option7