Psychiatry  |
Dr. Joanna Vanvleet, DO
Dr. Joanna Vanvleet, DO is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Port Saint Lucie, FL. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

1555 NW Saint Lucie West Blvd Ste 201

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Vanvleet

See how frequently Dr. Vanvleet performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Vanvleet's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Vanvleet "I am dedicated to providing the expert care you need with the personal touch you want. My goal is to partner with my patients to empower their treatment decisions and provide exceptional outpatient mental health care for the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. My ideal patient is one who enjoys being an active partner in their health care; a person who is willing to be responsible for their health by partnering in decisions made about their care, regularly takes their medications as indicated by the treatment plan, and who provides me and my staff with prompt, honest feedback about their progress."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Henry Ford Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

• Board Certified, 2012

Dr. Vanvleet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vanvleet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vanvleet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vanvleet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vanvleet to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Vanvleet's Performance
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Vanvleet for a year and a half, and I have never received less than an outstanding care. Turning for help when I did and choosing Dr. Vanvleet as my provider has been the decision that made it possible for me to work through some taxing issues and excel in my personal and professional life. I value understanding and respect I am treated with every time I come in for my appointment, and I wholeheartedly trust Dr. Vanvleet's expertise.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Vanvleet was recommended through a very dear friend and I was lucky enough she was still accepting new patients. I went in with a good idea of what my deal was and she agreed. She helped me further understand and treated me like a human. The last time I stepped foot in a similar type of office to see a similar type of doctor, the human part was not the case. Vanvleet made me feel comfortable and I have been seeing her ever since (almost two yrs). Great staff, great doctor. Life is good!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Van Vleet is very good at diagnosing issues and prescribing the proper medication needed for successful recovery.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Filled out a new patient application through their website several weeks ago while going through an emotionally disturbing time in my life. Followed up by leaving a voicemail expressing my need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible. My call was never returned and my application was never processed. When I called today, I was told that the Doctor had changed her schedule and was no longer accepting new patients even though the website clearly states accepting new patients. Unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Joanna Vanvleet, DO?
Are you Dr. Vanvleet?