Family Medicine  |
Dr. Joanna Borowicz, MD
Dr. Joanna Borowicz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Joliet, IL. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Borowicz is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center.

330 Madison St Ste 103

Joliet, IL 60435

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Borowicz

Medicine is no longer practiced in a paternalistic way - now it is more like an educated and mutual decision made by a physician and patient together.

Dr. Borowicz's Experience

Dr. Borowicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Medical University Of Silesia, School Of Medicine In Katowice
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • St Mary Nazareth Hospital Center

Dr. Borowicz has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Borowicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Borowicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Borowicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Borowicz to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Borowicz's Performance
Romoville |
I went for my anuual physical as a new patient with Dr. Borowicz. I had to wait thiry minutes for her to see me in the exam room. She spent a very short time with me just checking eyes,ears,nose and throat. and chest with stethescope and little else. I wasn't given breast or pelvic exam.
Atlanta, GA |
I am so happy to have Dr. Borowicz as my primary doctor. I have been battling so much the last couple years and I don't know what I would do without her. She is extremely easy to talk to, never rushes, takes the time to hear what is going on and does her best to treat you or refer you to where you need to go for further treatment. She has been working very closely with me, very responsive to my emails. Very patient with me even though I know I have been a handful lately. So grateful for her.
in Joliet, IL |
I've been going to her for years and she is so unavailable for her patients I'm thinking of switching doctors because of her poor service. I call early to get prescriptions refilled with no result. Very disappointing when your doctor and their staff do not make an effort to help the patient. Very unprofessional.
Hi Nicole, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.
in Joliet, IL |
Dr. Borowicz is a WONDERFUL doctor. She was recently in the Meridian Group, but Meridian was taken over by DuPage Medical Group. Since then, it is nearly impossible to get a message through to her, therefore she cannot respond to you in a reasonable time, if at all, even when the situation is urgent. I don't know where the fault was, but I dropped off a urine sample to her lab on a Monday for a suspected UTI, and it hadn't been looked at by Wednesday and she hadn't been informed it was there.
joliet.il |
Love having her as my primary care doctor. She listens and understands. She is very easy to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone.
Joliet, IL |
She takes her time with you. She listens, and you never feel rushed. Very easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable and will recommend other professionals to help you with your problem.
in Plainfield, IL |
Previously, I like many others are not a fan of going to the doctors. Dr. Borowicz always makes me feel comfortable and takes the time to discuss my medical history and recommendations. I would recommend her to any friends and family. I don't see myself going anywhere else. When I left my last visit they provided me with a health record document showing everything going on along with health tips that i need.
Have you seen Dr. Joanna Borowicz, MD?

Visit Dr. Borowicz