Dr. JoAnn Yi, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Medical Associates 880 NW 13th St Ste 2B Boca Raton, FL 33486 Get Directions
Dr. JoAnn Yi, MD
Dr. JoAnn Yi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Yi is affiliated with Delray Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

Dr. Yi's Experience

See how Dr. Yi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yi

Dr. Yi accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Yi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Yi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yi to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Yi's Performance
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr YI is reasonably competent. However, it is impossible to get a call-back from her or her nurse, even if you are sick. On three separate occasions over a period of less than a year, I left messages on her nurses voicemail and did not get a return call.I even resorted to writing her a letter, but 2 weeks elapsed and I still did not hear from her. Front desk people are rude and inefficient. I finally had my cardiologist give me a prescription when I had the flu.Wait time can be an hour or more.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I first went to Dr. Yi in the Fall of 2016. I found her to be very warm, interested , and thorough. I went there for my annual general medical check up, so there was no particular health issue. Her staff was responsive, and I particularly liked her nurse. I've been there 3 times now, and have never had a negative experience. I would recommend Dr. Yi to anyone looking for a Family Physician.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Yi is a professional. intelligent, focused...probably one of the best doctors in her field...my opinion. The female at the front desk hurts the image of what Dr. Yi is about. Not professional, very abrasive to answering questions, has no interdisciplinary skills, most importantly...not knowing how to deal with different set of problems, questions. Bottom line, would recommend Dr. Yi to friends & family.
Delray Beach, FL |
I have a very bad cough and called for an appointment that same day. She said that they would call me back with time. I did not hear from them, I called back and they said she left only worked a half day. I will never go back to dr yi
in Delray Beach, FL |
She wanted me to have an X-ray . After having the X-ray,I expected to hear something as I was to also have pt. I called last Tuesday and left a message with her nurse. By Friday when I had heard nothing,I called again to hear her answering machine was full. Called front desk who again sent to full machine after I said it was full. Called again,said she would take a message (not friendly).Monday has passed with no return call. By the way this same office lost my husband's records for 2 months!
Hollywood, FL |
Went to visit Dr. Yi as a new patient & it was not a good experience. The blonde girl at the desk was not warm at all. She seemed somewhat snobbish & not friendly. The medical assistant was really kind & funny so that was a plus. The doctor briefly examined me for less than ten minutes, yet found the time to offer me flu shots & vaccines. The worst part of this entire experience is driving 40 minutes to get there & the office does not even conduct bloodwork???!!! What doctor doesnt draw blood???
in Boca Raton, FL |
I am a fan of Dr. Yi and her office. Always easy to get an appointment when urgent, Cheri is friendly, easily accessible and kind. Dr. Yi is attentive and I feel safe and cared for. I never have waited long from the scheduled appointment time. I do not feel like a number in the horrible insurance filled crappy medical environment the US has created. Thanks Dr. Yi.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. and her staff totally unresponsive. Good luck calling them with an issue.
Have you seen Dr. JoAnn Yi, MD?
Are you Dr. Yi?

Compare Dr. Yi

Dr. Yi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Yi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yi's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Yi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Yi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Illinois

Graduated in 1994

University of Chicago Hospitals
    Lutheran General Hospital
    Dartmouth College

Dr. Yi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Yi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.