Dr. Joan Hardt, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK and has been practicing for 23 years. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, cosmetic medicine, and more.

Rejuvena Cosmetic Medical Center

• Sat: closed

Dr. Hardt accepts

Dr. Hardt accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Hardt's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.5

Dr. Hardt?
Dr. Hardt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joan Hardt, MD
I had 3 sessions of ultrashape and velashape. I am more than happy with how much my belly has gone down and tightened up. This summer I will be able to wear a swimsuit with out being extra conscience about my belly. Dr. Hardt is a MD that I trust and that is why I decided to have my procedure done at rejuvena. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and I never felt pressured once. Thanks Dr. Hardt for making me look better! I will be returning for 3 sessions on another area because I am so pleased with what has already taken place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Dr. Hardt and her staff are great. I had lipo about 3 years ago and I am still very happy with my results. Nothing is ever "perfect", but I know I look so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
I had laser lipo done on my belly. I am over a year out and it looks terrible. I am lumpy and uneven. I asked her about it post procedure and she completely blew me off. Stating I am young and I look fine. Worst 5k I have ever spent. I am so upset and now I am embarrassed to show my tummy. Before I just had a pooch that was stubborn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Dr. Hardt is Fabulous!!! She comes in and actually spends time with you to go over what you want & need.. I would highly recommend her... Very engaging in conversation. She makes you feel very comfortable in your decisions. Her office staff is great...Go to Dr. Hardt you will not be sorry... K.Pierce
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
My first procedure was laser lipo on my stomach and love handles. I had been to consultations with other doctors which left me with a feeling of hopelessness. They insisted that I loose weight before the procedure. Dr. Hardt examined me and said "yes, I think we can help you"! My first procedure was in August of 2016 and it took around 4 months to fully recover and when I saw the before and after pics I scheduled a touch up which was preformed in January. Only regret; not doing it sooner!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Dr. Hardt is the best. I love, love, love her. I had my lips done, botox and tear drop area and marrionette lines and around my mouth injected with fillers!!! She has made me feel so great about my 50 year old self. I felt at ease with her and she is not only a great doctor but I felt like I could confide in her like a friend!! She is a miracle worker. Go see Dr. Hardt!!!! Terry Lynn Murray
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Staff & Dr are all friendly & helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hardt?