Dr. Joan Hardt, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female

Dr. Joan Hardt, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center medical school in 1996. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hardt to book an appointment.

Rejuvena Cosmetic Medical Center

Rejuvena Cosmetic Medical Center12320 Market Dr Oklahoma City, OK 73114
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Hardt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hardt

4.0

Dr. Hardt?
What People Say About Dr. Joan Hardt, MD
Absolutely love the staff at Rejuvena. The level of expertise and knowledge that Dr. Hardt brings to her practice far exceeds that of her peers. Dr. Hardt takes the extra time with her patients answering all questions and offering suggestions to achieve the desired results. My results were amazing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
They were very friendly and it was an overall very good experience. I had a little problem but Dr. Hardt fixed it at no charge. I will be going back for sure!
Dana M. – Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
The doctor and staff were very professional, and super nice, pleased with results
Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
I have been going to Rejuvena for years. Dr. Hardt always does my injections, and I get the same laser tech Amy every time. I love this consistency and I NEVER feel rushed like at some of the other places I've tried. They really know their stuff and are always very helpful!
anonymous – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
I have been using Dr. Hardt for 10 years and I love her and her staff. My results have always been amazing and I will never use anyone else. If you need or want something done she is the best!
Tina Sharp – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
I've been coming to Dr. Hardt for over 7 years and I've ALWAYS been pleased with my results. Wouldn't trust anybody else.
Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
I love this office and these people! They are awesome to work with and my results are great!
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Everyone in the office goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. My injections by Dr. Hardt always look fabulous and I would never trust anyone else. Don't trust anyone else to poke your face with needles but Dr. Hardt!
Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
I had 3 sessions of ultrashape and velashape. I am more than happy with how much my belly has gone down and tightened up. This summer I will be able to wear a swimsuit with out being extra conscience about my belly. Dr. Hardt is a MD that I trust and that is why I decided to have my procedure done at rejuvena. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and I never felt pressured once. Thanks Dr. Hardt for making me look better! I will be returning for 3 sessions on another area because I am so pleased with what has already taken place.
Stephanie M in OH, OK – May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Dr. Hardt and her staff are great. I had lipo about 3 years ago and I am still very happy with my results. Nothing is ever "perfect", but I know I look so much better.
Karen Goodwell in Edmond, OK – Apr 16, 2019
Karen Goodwell in Edmond, OK – Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
I had laser lipo done on my belly. I am over a year out and it looks terrible. I am lumpy and uneven. I asked her about it post procedure and she completely blew me off. Stating I am young and I look fine. Worst 5k I have ever spent. I am so upset and now I am embarrassed to show my tummy. Before I just had a pooch that was stubborn.
Norman , OK – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Dr. Hardt is Fabulous!!! She comes in and actually spends time with you to go over what you want & need.. I would highly recommend her... Very engaging in conversation. She makes you feel very comfortable in your decisions. Her office staff is great...Go to Dr. Hardt you will not be sorry... K.Pierce
Kelli Pierce in Moore, OK – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
My first procedure was laser lipo on my stomach and love handles. I had been to consultations with other doctors which left me with a feeling of hopelessness. They insisted that I loose weight before the procedure. Dr. Hardt examined me and said "yes, I think we can help you"! My first procedure was in August of 2016 and it took around 4 months to fully recover and when I saw the before and after pics I scheduled a touch up which was preformed in January. Only regret; not doing it sooner!!!
Julia Petty in Tecumseh – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Dr. Hardt is the best. I love, love, love her. I had my lips done, botox and tear drop area and marrionette lines and around my mouth injected with fillers!!! She has made me feel so great about my 50 year old self. I felt at ease with her and she is not only a great doctor but I felt like I could confide in her like a friend!! She is a miracle worker. Go see Dr. Hardt!!!! Terry Lynn Murray
Oklahoma City, OK – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?
Staff & Dr are all friendly & helpful.
Wanda in Ardmore, OK – Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Hardt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hardt?

Dr. Hardt accepts

Dr. Hardt accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Hardt's experience treating your condition or procedure