Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD

Holistic Medicine ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Baijnath

eMDe Cares

8645 N Military Trl Ste 409 West Palm Beach, FL 33410

Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD is a holistic medicine specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. She graduated from Saint George`S University / School Of Medicine and specializes in holistic medicine, acupuncture, and more.

Dr. Baijnath accepts

Dr. Baijnath accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Employer Group PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mutual of Omaha
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Baijnath treats your condition or procedure

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mild Chronic Pain
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Primary Care for Adults
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Procedures
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Well Woman Health Examination
  • Wellness Coaching

Dr. Joan Baijnath's training & background allow her to blend the best of eastern and western medicine in a highly personalized fashion to achieve better health outcomes for her patients.

• Holistic Medicine
  • Acupuncture
  • Addiction Medicine
  • Alternative Medicine

Upstate Med Ctr (Suny-Upstate)
Kings County (SUNY)

3.5

Dr. Baijnath?
Dr. Baijnath's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD
Very understanding doctor, all the staff is very helpful especially Kim who is very knowledgeable and the office is very professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?
I recently left traditional pain management and made the appointment with Dr. Baijnath. She is very nice, compassionate, easy to talk to and I did not feel judged. Her office visit fee is the least expensive that I found. Thank you Dr. B for changing my life!
Terrible, quack doctor. Stay AWAY from this so called doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?
Nurse wanted me to sign a false statement. When I questioned it, she disappeared leaving me, sitting alone in a room. Suddenly the doctor appeared (first ever encounter) saying that since I had questions, she could not take me as a patient. Wow, a first for me... Left totally perplexed but relieved to have escaped. Saw another doctor this morning and repeated my questions, ready for an unpleasant response which never came. Good doctors out there but Baijnath is definitely not one of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?
I have been ripped off by this office. I saw the doctor at end of December and waited nearly three months for my approval. I have bladder cancer, an optical melanoma, a kidney transplant , diabetic neuropathy and other ailments When I visited the dispensary last week, I was told that the doctor cancelled my prescription exactly six months to the day after I visited her office. I called, was treated rudely and told I needed to see the doctor every 6 months or my meds would be canceled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?
Dr. Baijnath, bases her practice on healthy eating & healthy active life style. She has a holistic approach first to correcting one's issues and she really listens and works with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?
Very disappointed. Went to Dr. B for HRT end of May, was prescribed medicine and told to take for 6 weeks, get blood work done, and come back to see doc. At 4+ weeks ran out of medicine while out of the country, came back, called the doc's office and it took ONE week to get back to me about what to do. Never took responsibility for mistake or an apology. Actually told me I only paid for 30 days, I said that was strange because I was given two medications to take hand in hand and the other me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?
Dr. Baijnath is one of the finest doctors I have ever come across she cares about the health and well being of her patients, she goes out of her way to assured that you are being treated by a true professional.She also takes the time to check up on how you are being treated in your whole health experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?
Dr. Baijnath listens to your concerns and will run all the tests needed to find a solution to your problem. Using natural medicine she was able to help with both my endocrine (thyroid) issues and my hormonal issues. The best part is that she never makes you feel like any of your questions aren't important. She doesn't rush you and she genuinely wants to see you feeling your best and will prescribe alternative methods to restore your body to good health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?
She wants to make sure her patients are taking care of....very sweet and makes sure spends times with her patients...I will recommend her to anyone who wants prevents instead of treat a condition!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joan Baijnath, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baijnath?