Regenerative Medicine  |
Dr. Jason Kouri, MD
Dr. Jason Kouri graduated Magna Cum Laude from Univ. of California at Irvine in 1991 with a Bachelors of Science degree in Biological Sciences. He continued his graduate education at the School of Medicine at University of California, San Diego where he received his MD degree with honors in 1996. Dr. Kouri entered the U.S. Navy as a Family Practice Intern and went on to become a General Medical Officer. He spent most of his time in the Navy caring for Marines and Sailors on land and at sea while attached to a Marine Expeditionary Unit. Upon honorable discharge, Dr. Kouri joined a Family Practice on an American Indian reservation for 5 years caring for patients with Diabetes from several reservations in Southern California. He then changed focus to Urgent Care, Occupational and Integrative Medicine in 2005. Dr. Kouri is currently the Medical Director of five clinics that specialize in safely and appropriately eliminating the use of medications for diabetes, pain, and neuropathy in the Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas areas through appropriate nutrition, exercise and alternative therapies. He is training in leadership and wellness in preparation for the challenges of an aging U.S. population. Dr. Kouri is married and has 5 boys. He enjoys bicycling, soccer, hiking, and spending time with his awesome wife and boys.

4925 S Hulen St

Fort Worth, TX 76132

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Flora Midwest (PPOM)
  • Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
  • The Great-West Life Assurance Company

Learn about Dr. Kouri

Dr. Kouri's Experience

Dr. Kouri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Regenerative Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Kouri "Dr. Kouri believes in safely and appropriately eliminating the use of medications for Diabetes, Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Neuropathy through appropriate nutrition, exercise and alternative therapies including amniotic tissue flow grafts (stem cell).  He is training in leadership and wellness in preparation for the challenges of an aging U.S. population."

• Regenerative Medicine
  • General Medical Practice
  • Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Kouri does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Uc San Diego Sch Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Naval Hosp Camp Pendleton
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Kouri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kouri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kouri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kouri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kouri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kouri to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kouri Says:

Currently, the reviews above do not reflect the correct address for Dr. Kouri's clinic nor his practice.  We are currently working on having those reviews removed from Dr. Kouri's profile.

Dr. Kouri's Performance
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Kouri gave me a very thorough evaluation & recommended several integrated treatments that together, really improved my symptoms. His staff is warm & personable + I really appreciated having the extra tools to continue my treatments at home using the knee braces, neck wedge pillow, & STEM muscle massage, as well as excersizes I could easily perform at home to keep improving my results.
Ft Worth, TX |
I went in with extreme knee pain. I walked with a limp and sometimes felt like my knee was going to give out on me. I didn't want to have surgery. I found Dr Kouri and Neuropathy and Pain center and that they did stem cell therapy. I have full strength,movement and motion in my knee. I am no longer in pain and can go back to my active lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr Kouri to anyone who asks.
in Mansfield, TX |
I brought my wife to his Hulen clinic because she was having some terrible in the pain from my past ACL/Minsicus revision surgery gone wrong and we were considering full knee replacement surgery. I was so happy when we were able to have the stem cell therapy because her knee is 90% better and she is not in pain nor does she need medication anymore. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very empathetic.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Kouri is excellent with bedside manner and making sure that all areas of concern are addressed and treated to the best of his ability.
Rowlett, TX |
I was really happy with the time Dr Kouri spent with me. I felt like he took so much time explaining everything to me and gave me lots of time. I went in with two horrible knees - I ended up doing the stem cell injection he recommended - it's been a couple months since I did The treatment and I'm surprised I'm completely out of pain! I am so grateful.
Carrollton, TX |
I brought my son to Dr Kouri and I was very pleased. Not only did he spend ample time with us but instead of just prescribing medications he also took time to discuss more conservative natural treatments too.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Kouri, MD?
Are you Dr. Kouri?

Visit Dr. Kouri

Dr. Kouri accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
  • Flora Midwest (PPOM)
    Preferred PPO
  • Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
  • The Great-West Life Assurance Company