Dr. Jitesh V. Patel, MD

Dr. Jitesh V. Patel, MD

Urology | Male

Advanced Urology Institute of Georgia 1557 Janmar Rd, Snellville, GA 30078 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Our mission is to provide outstanding, world class care to the surrounding community and beyond. We provide exceptional service to patients and colleagues through positive interactions, timeliness, and hard work. We are energetic, enthusiastic, and we love what we do. We enjoy working in a uplifting environment. There is no problem that is too big or too small. We are a comprehensive care center. We provide cutting edge care to patients whether it involves minimally invasive robotic surgery, lasers, or advanced endourologic techniques. We believe in a very individualistic approach to medicine and surgery. Each person has differing circumstances and a unique disease process necessitating a personal approach. We are here for counselling, education, and support.Read more

Dr. Patel's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 12 insurance carriers

12 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's Review Details
4.5 based on 175 responses
Experience with Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (161)
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Patel is an excellent urologist. He and his staff are caring, informative and professional.
in Lilburn, GA |
Possibly the best Doctor I have ever been to. He and everyone in the office goes out of the way to provide fantastic customer service. Dr. Patel provide goes into great detail of problem and options. He is very thorough and friendly. would recommend to my own family.
in Kennesaw, GA |
This is a AMAZING DR.!!! Hands down!!!
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Patel is the best Dr I have seen in over 50 yrs. I was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer a year ago and he has literally saved my life! He explains everything so well and has the ability to keep me calm when I just wanted to freak out. He also did my surgery and that I believe saved me! He generally truly cares about me in every way. He has been just fantastic in every way!!!! He's the best!!!! Great Dr. great surgeon, great person!!!
in Tucker, GA |
Dr J. Patel and his Staff are truly the Best! They make it very comfortable talking about usually uncomfortable topics. The Facility is ?State of the Art?; and Staff is very upbeat and professional which helps tremendously when you aren?t feeling well. I?ve been a patient of Dr Patel?s for about 3 years now. Very blessed to have found this group of amaizing people! FYI- I recently recommended him to a friends father, and they said ?he was fabulous!? M. Mcdermott
in Hiram, GA |
Truly blessed to have found someone of this cailber. He is always professional and knows exactly what is going on. I can not say enough great things about this fine young man. He has truly revolutionized my life. He is a miracle worker!
in Snellville, GA |
This is the best medical practice I have ever been to in 87 years. I have only every liked two doctors this much, as most doctors are not fond of older patients. Dr Patel and his team are the best of the best. I love coming here. They are so helpful. My bladder is completely fixed and I have my quality of life back. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
GREATEST doc. I have seen many doctors thru the years and he is the best. Sharp, confident, intelligent. I tell all my friends about him. Love coming here. They have done an incredible job. Everyone from the check in staff to the nurses are amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Genuine concern for the patients well being. Felt like I was talking to a close friend and was very comfortable and at ease talking about subjects that are usually uncomfortable to discuss.
in Dacula, GA |
Let me tell you, these are the classiest, best folks anywhere. I have seen many doctors offices in 53 years and this is a class A facility. They are top notch. Dr Patel and his team are awesome and I love coming to their office because they have a great thing going and the vibe is positive. I feel comfortable and confident in Dr Patel and his team. He is knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. I send all my family to see him and my friends too. He is the best urologist and a great person.
in Buford, GA |
Working with the entire staff at Advanced Urology and Dr. Patel is a refreshing experience in the medical industry. State of the art facilities and practices, friendly and caring staff put you at ease when you are hurting. From the front desk, to Nurses, anesthesiologists and surgical staff, my care couldn't have been better. This attitude and level of care comes from the top. My quality of life will definitely be better since I worked with Dr. Patel, Dr. Hakky and their staff.
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. cared about me as a patient. He explains to me about my cancer options. I elected to have surgery. He removed my prostate. He and his staff did a great job. Thanks Dr. Patel
in Calhoun, GA |
Dr. Patel listens to his patients and takes his time with them as well. He has been very patient and understanding with my elderly mother. He is monitoring her condition for change rather than surgery (at her age). My mother also recommends him and was impressed with his bedside manner and ability to communicate to her. We both recommend him.
in Lilburn, GA |
This guy is an ABSOLUTE Ego maniac, who charges an arm and a leg over any other doctor and when I took my bills to my other doctor and she said her sister was shocked by the prices he charges!!! He did an unnecessary surgical procedure on me and I was never the same after that!!! He never explained what he was going to do prior to surgery!! I assumed (incorrectly) that is would be something simple...it wasn't!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jitesh V. Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Jitesh V. Patel, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Patel

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Malignant Tumor
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Laparoscopic Endocrine Surgery
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Urethral Catheterization
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Reconstruction
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Temple University School of Medicine

Graduated in 2005

Completed in 2006

Completed in 2011

Completed in 2011

University of Maryland

Graduated in 2001

• Gwinnett Top Doc Urology, 2012

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Urology
  • Board certified in Urology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Patel

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Patel's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Patel

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy