Dr. Jitesh Patel, MD

Dr. Jitesh Patel, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Jitesh Patel, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

1557 Janmar Rd

Snellville, GA 30078

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cystometry
Bladder Surgery
Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "Our mission is to provide outstanding, world class care to the surrounding community and beyond. We provide exceptional service to patients and colleagues through positive interactions, timeliness, and hard work. We are energetic, enthusiastic, and we love what we do. We enjoy working in a uplifting environment. There is no problem that is too big or too small. We are a comprehensive care center. We provide cutting edge care to patients whether it involves minimally invasive robotic surgery, lasers, or advanced endourologic techniques. We believe in a very individualistic approach to medicine and surgery. Each person has differing circumstances and a unique disease process necessitating a personal approach. We are here for counselling, education, and support."

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Urethral Catheterization
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Reconstruction
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Temple University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

• Gwinnett Top Doc Urology, 2012

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
in LILBURN |
Dr. Patel was referred to me by my primary doctor. I have found him to be open and straightforward. He always listens carefully to my concerns and is direct and informative in his response. I feel that he is highly skilled and competent in his field. I have complete confidence in him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled urologist.
gaithersburg, md |
This place is like a small hospital. They can take care of every need. They are so responsive and caring I love coming here. Dr Patel has taken care of me and my family for 5 years and I am greatful. These people believe in what they do and it shows. The staff is wonderful and friendly. Everyone is so happy. I am blessed to have found Dr Patel. Thank you!!!
in Winder, GA |
Dr Patel and his staff are awesome. They are what every medical practice should strive to be. They care about patients more than I have ever seen. They are so friendly and they love what they do. All the staff is so polite and friendly. They genuinely love their jobs. Dr Patel saved my life. He found a large cancerous tumor on my kidney that was missed by another doctor. He is so thorough and I am forever grateful. You are always in my heart and prayers. Keep up the great work.
in Athens, GA |
Dr. J Patel helped me tremendously. My jaw dropped when he told me how he will help with my IC. From the first phone call asking if they took my insurance, (they did!) the staff are seriously on their game. They are so friendly, do what they say they are going to do and followup.. I've never seen a staff be so on pointe. He even called my mom at home to discuss my treatment, cause I was loopy after a procedure, which I've never seen a Dr do. He is kind, caring, and giving. Decatur is great too!
in Snellville, GA |
My husband has been seeing Dr. Patel for about 4 years. Dr. Patel KNOWS urology and is an excellent communicator. We always feel comfortable when he explains procedures and expected outcomes. He always has time to listen and answer questions. It is obvious that he has good business sense as well because the health care professionals and employees who work with/ for him seem to mirror his exceptional qualities. We are most fortunate to have Dr. Patel and his staff in our medical world!
in Bonaire, Ga |
I love this practice!! They have consistently met my expectations. They won me over during my first visit with their level of expertise and willingness to get to the root of my issue. I would highly recommend this practice to everyone. I travel 2 hours to this practice. It's worth every minute that I spend traveling to and from their office. I wished I had found them sooner.
in Loganville, GA |
My first visit to an Urology in many years. Waiting for the Dr. in the examination room I was a little nervous, but once Dr. Patel entered in the room his affability make my fear disappear. Great Dr. and excellent human being.
in JONESBORO |
There is only one thing i can say EXCELLENT UROLOGIST!!!!!!! Identified the problem and handle the problem that I had been dealing with for 3 years, and was miserable. All the other doctors kept saying the tests were negative it was just a weak bladder.
Lilburn, GA |
Greatest doctor, greatest staff."
in Snellville, Ga |
I have been going to Dr. Patel since he opened his first office He is an excellent Doctor and I consider him a friend also,. I am very pleased he is doing so well. Thank you
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Jitesh Patel is highly skilled in all aspects of Urology & Robotic surgery for women. The plus is he is compassionate, kind & caring. I had da Vinci Robotic Sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse and I could not be happier with the results and recovery for this surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Jitesh Patel to anyone that wants 1st CLASS Urology care.
in Dacula, GA |
I highly recommend Dr Patel . He saw my husband with a painful Hydrocele and did next day surgery. Not only a amazing doctor but a great guy. He explained everything to us in terms we could understand. His surgical staff was friendly and helpful to both of us.
in Dacula, GA |
Dr. Patel is such an amazing physician who eagerly and quickly helped me in my time of need. He listened to me and explained in detail what needed to be done in a manner that I could understand. I truly trust this doctor with my life. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a Urologist.
in Grayson |
I was about ready to shoot myself; disgusted with my condition. Then I met Dr. Patel. Dr Patel is personable, attentive and near magic. I BRAG about him. Doctor Patel initially brought my overactive bladder and enlarged prostate symptoms under control almost immediately with meds. The long-term fix was a new procedure called Resum. I highly recommend Rezum. All urination hesitancy/control is history, now; following Rezum. Bladder control is no longer an issue and my PSA levels are lower
in Loganville, GA |
F Zepp: wish I could erase EVERY negative remark for the people had to have some mental issues. I have never !! had a doctor make me feel so calm, confident re my health issues. Concerns addressed with kindness and details explained. His bedside manner can only be described as loving...relief that he REALLY does care...it's not about the money. Yet, of course, with years of hard study and training he deserves whatever insurance allows. He and his staff are amazing, receptive and caring.
Duluth, GA |
Unfortunately my experience was very bad under Dr. Patel's care. A simple procedure went very wrong. I filed a report him with medical board of Ga. Suffice it to say, I would not recommend seeing Dr. Patel.
in Cumming Ga |
My patient and surgical experience exceed all of my expectations. Dr. Patel's clinical expertise was evident and complemented by the personable service from him and his terrific team. He solved a lingering problem and has my appreciation.
in Athens, GA |
Dr. Patel & his office are what I have needed in a urologist for years!!!! He and his entire staff are all so friendly & accommodating, they go above & beyond every time I call or come in. He is very kind & approachable, exactly what I look for in a physician. He helped me immensely right away unlike 3 previous urologist I have seen in the past few years. I drive an hour to see him and it is worth every minute. I have sent my friends & family to see him as well because they are so wonderful!
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Patel is an excellent physician. He treated me like family. He recommended a procedure that changed my life. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. His office staff is wonderful, they are friendly from the moment you walk into the door.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I do not know how to start my long story. I can tell briefly that you should not have gone to this office. If not, you will be wasted your money for treatment because I felt they tried to get money before treating your main problem. I decided to transfer to another doctor at North Atlanta Urology Associates; my record, only mention to bladder all way but lastly to get prostate surgery.!! I comment you not go to this group doctor, they will try to get money before they actually treat you!!!!!!!!
Lilburn, GA |
This guy is a money grubber (billed my insurance for OVER $20,000.00 for a 10 minute procedure) and unethical doctor who did an unnecessary procedure on me and MANY others, and when I told my endocrinologist about this, she told me that her sister had the same bad experience with him as I did!!!
in Winder, GA |
After months of self-treatment using a catheter for my only means to void, I turned to my Urologist, Dr. Jitesh Patel for help. In previous visits I had found him and his staff caring and thorough in meeting my needs. Having suffered septic shock from severe urinary infection, I knew that it was time for prostate surgery. My options were explained. I chose the TURP procedure. Dr. Patel did my surgery with excellent results. A month post-surgery, I can void normally without any problems.
in Loganville, GA |
Dr Patel is the most caring and friendly doctor I have ever met. He treated me for an enlarged and bleeding prostrate. His care and bedside manners were unmatched. He even met with me and provided emergency treatment on a day he wasn't scheduled to see patients. Absolutely nothing but praise!!!
in Loganville, Ga |
Dr. Patel is a wonderful doctor, in fact the best. He is very caring and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answers all your questions. He also makes sure you understand what he is talking about. I can't say enough of good things about him. He saved my life and I will be forever grateful. If you need a urologist, he is the doctor for the job.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Patel and his entire team are knowledgeable, compassionate and very friendly. A great guy, very professional. I would highly recommend him for any Urological issue.
in Smyrna, GA |
I first visited Advanced Urology after a recommendation. I had been diagnosed, by another doctor, with bladder cancer without the proper tests done. Needless to say, after someone hears this news it gets you thinking. Dr Patel came so highly recommended that I rescheduled my surgery with him. Throughout the process, I felt like I was in the best hands and Dr Patel made me feel comfortable. Glad to say that no cancer was found, but I still had in my mind that first diagnoses from the previous doc
Dacula, GA |
Dr Jitesh Patel has a horrible bedside manner and is very rude. He is very arrogant. He runs unnecessary tests to get more money. Would not recommend him or his practice.
in Winder, GA |
I have MS and Dr. Patel has helped me with the UTIs and fluid in my kidneys. He and his staff are pleasant and helpful. Thanks for everything and making visits to a specialist not so dreadful.
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Patel and his entire team are knowledgeable and compassionate professionals. I have MS, and it involves difficulty with bladder function. I have gone to several urologists during the last few years, trying to find a reason for my frequent UTIs and kidney infections. Dr. Patel quickly proposed tests that I had never heard of from any other urologist. He is up on the most recent developments in diagnosis and treatment. thank you for improving the quality of my daily life! You are the best!
in Lilburn, GA |
This Doctor is awesome. Explains everything in a way I can understand. Is extremely thorough. Super pleasant.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Outstanding physician, outstanding practice.
in Duluth, GA |
If you are reading this today is your lucky day mine was when I googled 3 years ago & found Dr. Patel. Limited space to share my experience @ Advance Urology & specifically Dr. Patel but This was the most efficient, caring medical experience from Staff to Dr Patel himself that I have ever experienced in my 72 years. I have nothing but the highest regard for his knowledge, skill & ability to communicate with a patient not to mention his skill using robotic technology. My surgery 08-31-16
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Patel is an excellent urologist. He and his staff are caring, informative and professional.
in Lilburn, GA |
Possibly the best Doctor I have ever been to. He and everyone in the office goes out of the way to provide fantastic customer service. Dr. Patel provide goes into great detail of problem and options. He is very thorough and friendly. would recommend to my own family.
in Kennesaw, GA |
This is a AMAZING DR.!!! Hands down!!!
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Patel is the best Dr I have seen in over 50 yrs. I was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer a year ago and he has literally saved my life! He explains everything so well and has the ability to keep me calm when I just wanted to freak out. He also did my surgery and that I believe saved me! He generally truly cares about me in every way. He has been just fantastic in every way!!!! He's the best!!!! Great Dr. great surgeon, great person!!!
in Tucker, GA |
Dr J. Patel and his Staff are truly the Best! They make it very comfortable talking about usually uncomfortable topics. The Facility is ?State of the Art?; and Staff is very upbeat and professional which helps tremendously when you aren?t feeling well. I?ve been a patient of Dr Patel?s for about 3 years now. Very blessed to have found this group of amaizing people! FYI- I recently recommended him to a friends father, and they said ?he was fabulous!? M. Mcdermott
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Genuine concern for the patients well being. Felt like I was talking to a close friend and was very comfortable and at ease talking about subjects that are usually uncomfortable to discuss.
in Buford, GA |
Working with the entire staff at Advanced Urology and Dr. Patel is a refreshing experience in the medical industry. State of the art facilities and practices, friendly and caring staff put you at ease when you are hurting. From the front desk, to Nurses, anesthesiologists and surgical staff, my care couldn't have been better. This attitude and level of care comes from the top. My quality of life will definitely be better since I worked with Dr. Patel, Dr. Hakky and their staff.
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. cared about me as a patient. He explains to me about my cancer options. I elected to have surgery. He removed my prostate. He and his staff did a great job. Thanks Dr. Patel
in Calhoun, GA |
Dr. Patel listens to his patients and takes his time with them as well. He has been very patient and understanding with my elderly mother. He is monitoring her condition for change rather than surgery (at her age). My mother also recommends him and was impressed with his bedside manner and ability to communicate to her. We both recommend him.
in Lilburn, GA |
This guy is an ABSOLUTE Ego maniac, who charges an arm and a leg over any other doctor and when I took my bills to my other doctor and she said her sister was shocked by the prices he charges!!! He did an unnecessary surgical procedure on me and I was never the same after that!!! He never explained what he was going to do prior to surgery!! I assumed (incorrectly) that is would be something simple...it wasn't!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jitesh Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Visit Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan