Dr. Jitesh V. Patel, MD

Dr. Jitesh V. Patel, MD

Urology | Male | 35 years old

Our mission is to provide outstanding, world class care to the surrounding community and beyond. We provide exceptional service to patients and colleagues through positive interactions, timeliness, and hard work. We are energetic, enthusiastic, and we love what we do. We enjoy working in a uplifting environment. There is no problem that is too big or too small. We are a comprehensive care center. We provide cutting edge care to patients whether it involves minimally invasive robotic surgery, lasers, or advanced endourologic techniques. We believe in a very individualistic approach to medicine and surgery. Each person has differing circumstances and a unique disease process necessitating a personal approach. We are here for counselling, education, and support.Read more

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (168)
in Loganville, Ga |
Dr. Patel is a wonderful doctor, in fact the best. He is very caring and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answers all your questions. He also makes sure you understand what he is talking about. I can't say enough of good things about him. He saved my life and I will be forever grateful. If you need a urologist, he is the doctor for the job.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Patel and his entire team are knowledgeable, compassionate and very friendly. A great guy, very professional. I would highly recommend him for any Urological issue.
in Smyrna, GA |
I first visited Advanced Urology after a recommendation. I had been diagnosed, by another doctor, with bladder cancer without the proper tests done. Needless to say, after someone hears this news it gets you thinking. Dr Patel came so highly recommended that I rescheduled my surgery with him. Throughout the process, I felt like I was in the best hands and Dr Patel made me feel comfortable. Glad to say that no cancer was found, but I still had in my mind that first diagnoses from the previous doc
Dacula, GA |
Dr Jitesh Patel has a horrible bedside manner and is very rude. He is very arrogant. He runs unnecessary tests to get more money. Would not recommend him or his practice.
in Winder, GA |
I have MS and Dr. Patel has helped me with the UTIs and fluid in my kidneys. He and his staff are pleasant and helpful. Thanks for everything and making visits to a specialist not so dreadful.
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Patel and his entire team are knowledgeable and compassionate professionals. I have MS, and it involves difficulty with bladder function. I have gone to several urologists during the last few years, trying to find a reason for my frequent UTIs and kidney infections. Dr. Patel quickly proposed tests that I had never heard of from any other urologist. He is up on the most recent developments in diagnosis and treatment. thank you for improving the quality of my daily life! You are the best!
in Lilburn, GA |
This Doctor is awesome. Explains everything in a way I can understand. Is extremely thorough. Super pleasant.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Outstanding physician, outstanding practice.
in Duluth, GA |
If you are reading this today is your lucky day mine was when I googled 3 years ago & found Dr. Patel. Limited space to share my experience @ Advance Urology & specifically Dr. Patel but This was the most efficient, caring medical experience from Staff to Dr Patel himself that I have ever experienced in my 72 years. I have nothing but the highest regard for his knowledge, skill & ability to communicate with a patient not to mention his skill using robotic technology. My surgery 08-31-16
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Patel is an excellent urologist. He and his staff are caring, informative and professional.
in Lilburn, GA |
Possibly the best Doctor I have ever been to. He and everyone in the office goes out of the way to provide fantastic customer service. Dr. Patel provide goes into great detail of problem and options. He is very thorough and friendly. would recommend to my own family.
in Kennesaw, GA |
This is a AMAZING DR.!!! Hands down!!!
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Patel is the best Dr I have seen in over 50 yrs. I was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer a year ago and he has literally saved my life! He explains everything so well and has the ability to keep me calm when I just wanted to freak out. He also did my surgery and that I believe saved me! He generally truly cares about me in every way. He has been just fantastic in every way!!!! He's the best!!!! Great Dr. great surgeon, great person!!!
in Tucker, GA |
Dr J. Patel and his Staff are truly the Best! They make it very comfortable talking about usually uncomfortable topics. The Facility is ?State of the Art?; and Staff is very upbeat and professional which helps tremendously when you aren?t feeling well. I?ve been a patient of Dr Patel?s for about 3 years now. Very blessed to have found this group of amaizing people! FYI- I recently recommended him to a friends father, and they said ?he was fabulous!? M. Mcdermott
in Hiram, GA |
Truly blessed to have found someone of this cailber. He is always professional and knows exactly what is going on. I can not say enough great things about this fine young man. He has truly revolutionized my life. He is a miracle worker!
in Snellville, GA |
This is the best medical practice I have ever been to in 87 years. I have only every liked two doctors this much, as most doctors are not fond of older patients. Dr Patel and his team are the best of the best. I love coming here. They are so helpful. My bladder is completely fixed and I have my quality of life back. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
GREATEST doc. I have seen many doctors thru the years and he is the best. Sharp, confident, intelligent. I tell all my friends about him. Love coming here. They have done an incredible job. Everyone from the check in staff to the nurses are amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Genuine concern for the patients well being. Felt like I was talking to a close friend and was very comfortable and at ease talking about subjects that are usually uncomfortable to discuss.
in Dacula, GA |
Let me tell you, these are the classiest, best folks anywhere. I have seen many doctors offices in 53 years and this is a class A facility. They are top notch. Dr Patel and his team are awesome and I love coming to their office because they have a great thing going and the vibe is positive. I feel comfortable and confident in Dr Patel and his team. He is knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. I send all my family to see him and my friends too. He is the best urologist and a great person.
in Buford, GA |
Working with the entire staff at Advanced Urology and Dr. Patel is a refreshing experience in the medical industry. State of the art facilities and practices, friendly and caring staff put you at ease when you are hurting. From the front desk, to Nurses, anesthesiologists and surgical staff, my care couldn't have been better. This attitude and level of care comes from the top. My quality of life will definitely be better since I worked with Dr. Patel, Dr. Hakky and their staff.
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. cared about me as a patient. He explains to me about my cancer options. I elected to have surgery. He removed my prostate. He and his staff did a great job. Thanks Dr. Patel
in Calhoun, GA |
Dr. Patel listens to his patients and takes his time with them as well. He has been very patient and understanding with my elderly mother. He is monitoring her condition for change rather than surgery (at her age). My mother also recommends him and was impressed with his bedside manner and ability to communicate to her. We both recommend him.
in Lilburn, GA |
This guy is an ABSOLUTE Ego maniac, who charges an arm and a leg over any other doctor and when I took my bills to my other doctor and she said her sister was shocked by the prices he charges!!! He did an unnecessary surgical procedure on me and I was never the same after that!!! He never explained what he was going to do prior to surgery!! I assumed (incorrectly) that is would be something simple...it wasn't!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jitesh V. Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Malignant Tumor
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Diseases

Completed in 2011

University of Maryland

Graduated in 2001

• Gujarati

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Laparoscopic Endocrine Surgery
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Urethral Catheterization
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Reconstruction
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.