Dr. Jisun Cha, MD

Dr. Jisun Cha, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jisun Cha, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Somerset, NJ. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

1 Worlds Fair Dr Ste 2400

Somerset, NJ 08873

• Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Cha

See how frequently Dr. Cha performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Warts
Carcinoma in Situ of Skin

Dr. Cha's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Ewha Woman's University
  • Roger Willams Medical Cente
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • National Instutite Of Health
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Cha has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Cha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cha to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Cha's Performance
in NJ |
I moved to the area recently and I went to see Dr. Cha on a recommendation from a friend. I have had a few skin cancers and I was impressed by her thorough exam just on the first visit. She found a couple of suspicious spots, biopsied them and called me with results sooner than I expected. Later I learned that she is also a dermatopathologist who did an extra year of training which made me trust her even more. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.
Dr. Cha is a very attentive and caring dermatologist. I had an issue with what I thought was a rash on my body and she quickly identified the issue as an insect bite mark. She has great bedside manners, is very thorough and a pleasure to visit. I'll gladly visit her if any issues resurface!
in new brunswick, nj |
I went to Dr. cha after seeing 2 other dermatologists for a chronic skin condition. She did some tests, we discovered that I had a different diagnosis from what I originally thought, and Dr Cha recommended a new treatment regimen. My condition has now been under control. I look forward to my follow up visits with Dr cha as she is always kind and caring. I have recommended my best friend to see her.
New Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Cha did not show any passion and willingness to patient. I visited she a few times for skin issues, but every time she only stops by a minute. The medication she prescribed to me did not show any effects.
in Edison, NJ |
I have found RWJ a very reliable institution for my medical needs except for this last visit to their Dermatology Center on 03/29/2017. That afternoon, to my utter disappointment my path crossed with that of a very rude and incompetent Dr. Jisun Cha. After a considerable long wait Jisun Cha came in the room offered no diagnosis for my condition and after a few minutes said she could not give me more time and had to see other patients and left me with her student intern. Terrible experience
in Somerset, NJ |
We had a very bad experience with Dr Cha. Not only did she misdiagnose our infant with a viral disease causing so much stress for us, she never bothered to call us after leaving message twice for follow up questions. Its been almost two weeks and we are still waiting to hear from her. We took our pediatrician's advice and took our daughter to a different dermatologist who told us our daughter's case was eczema and nothing to worry about it. Big relief for us after a few stressful days.
in High Bridge, nj |
Had appointment for a skin rash. Dr. Cha barely examined the rash, and did not have much to say what it could be. When I told her I had started a new medication recently, she decided that was the reason for the rash, even though I told her the rash was there before the new medication. The big problem is that she prescribed a medication, and three day later it still has not been called into the pharmacy. I left many messages and spoke with the nurse twice, and still no prescription.
in Somerset, NJ |
Inadequate explanation, neither sympathetic nor caring. I won't go back to her.
Have you seen Dr. Jisun Cha, MD?
Are you Dr. Cha?