Dr. Jinsong Zhang, MD

Family Medicine | Male

North Richardson Family Clinic 3200 Talon Dr Ste 100 Richardson, TX 75082 Get Directions
Dr. Jinsong Zhang, MD
Dr. Jinsong Zhang, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. He is 49 years old. Dr. Zhang is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland.

Dr. Zhang's Experience

See how Dr. Zhang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zhang

Dr. Zhang accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Zhang is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zhang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zhang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zhang to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Zhang's Performance
in Wylie, TX |
I have a lot of conditions and Dr. Zhang and his NP is amazing. Not only do they work with me to try and get the right combinations of medications that suits me but also try not to use medications that will interfere with me now or in the future and cause me great discomfort. I just moved to Texas and I could not have found a more perfect doctors office for me. I walk out of there with answers and I'm highly satisfied. The staff is even amazing, remembering my son after one only previous visit!
in Wylie, TX |
I have never experienced greater care or expertise with any doctor at any time in my life, this is a well organized caring and excellent team. Dr. Zhang and Dr. "Hannah" (her first name) are excellent. They work together with a warm highly skilled staff in such a wise knowledgeable and caring way that it leaves you feeling like you have visited your own family. (What am I saying, they are better than that, ha.) They keep a abreast of every new discovery. Summation: Perfection!
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Zhang has been a savior for me. All the staff feel like family, because they really care about the well being of their patients. Whether I see Dr. Zhang or Mrs Henna I know I'm getting the best care in the DFW metroplex. I moved to Arlington over 2 years ago and have to drive an hour on the toll road to see Dr. Zhang, however to get the best of care what is a little traffic.
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Zhang has helped me get my A1C from horrible to great. He and his staff have been very friendly and accommodating.He is open on Saturday so I don't have to miss work. I trust his judgment.
in Dallas, TX |
Terrible experience. Jinsong Zhang was rude and condescending to me and my son the entire appointment. He also couldn't effectively communicate what my son was sick with and told us it could be anything. The wait time was also unnecessarily long.
in Garland, TX |
great staff!
Have you seen Dr. Jinsong Zhang, MD?
Are you Dr. Zhang?

Compare Dr. Zhang

Dr. Zhang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Zhang has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zhang's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• High Cholesterol
  • Weight Loss

Dr. Zhang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zhang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Health Screening