Dr. Jinnie Bruce, MD

Dr. Jinnie Bruce, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jinnie Bruce, MD is a general surgery specialist in Round Rock, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in general surgery and bariatric surgery.

301 Seton Pkwy Ste 402

Round Rock, TX 78665

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Bruce

See how frequently Dr. Bruce performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
high
Obesity
Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic

Dr. Bruce's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bruce "Both of my parents were teachers and love the aspect of teaching patients about their disease process and how surgery can help them. I enjoy educating not only patients and their families but medical students and residents as well. It is so meaningful to see how surgery can change a patient's life."

• General Surgery

• Tulane School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University of Texas - Houston
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Bruce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bruce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bruce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bruce's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bruce to family and friends

Dr. Bruce's Performance

Dr. Bruce was very thorough and explained everything in laymen's terms. She took the time to listen to me questions and addressed my health issues without ever given a sense that she was rushed or ready to move on. Great bed side manner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Really enjoyed my visit with Dr Bruce today, looking forward to my surgery. I will recommend my family & friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bruce is an amazing surgeon who offers the best care for her patients! I love her for giving me a new start in life and was sad to find out she is no longer with Seton surgery group. If anyone knows where she is practicing now please update her bio!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bruce is an amazing surgeon! She has great bedside manner and is full of information and support for her patients! There was an incidental finding during my surgery that was very unexpected and she referred me out and I was seen within a week. I am very grateful that she took my feelings into...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had a great experience with Dr. Bruce. I initially went to her to discuss bariatric surgery and also ended up needing my gallbladder removed. Both surgeries went very well. Dr. Bruce and her staff are very attentive and addressed any needs/concerns I had along the way. I have had great...more
Are you Dr. Bruce?