Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Yang

Yang Institute of Integrative Medicine

940 E Haverford Rd Ste 201 Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yang to book an appointment.

Dr. Yang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yang

3.5

Dr. Yang?
We are seeing Dr. Yang for two of our children. One child has anxiety and the other suffers from: auto-immune conditions (incl. PANDAS), Lyme, EBV, and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. Dr, Yang has the intelligence and expertise that we have been looking for. He understands all of our health issues and he truly understands the methylation cycle. Dr. Yang explained to us its impact on our children and how it is a contributing factor to the health issues we are experiencing. We are so grateful to have someone of Dr. Yang’s caliber as our doctor. He is resolving our medical issues. Dr. Yang always gives us his time and attention. He listens to our observations and concerns and factors them in. His staff is equally attentive. I usually speak with Rebecca, and she has always been very helpful, pleasant, and efficient. There is a cohesiveness in the office, the staff work well together. The Yang Institute gives us the support we need to heal our children.
  • Long wait times
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
I have been a patient of dr. Yang since 2009. Not only has he helped me greatly but has gotten me off of some very toxic medications. He is a wonderful caring dr.
Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
This doctor does not accept insurance. Bills for appointments that have not taken place. You must constantly stay on top of the staff. The beginning of my engagement with this doctor was wonderful. But never provide money up front with this doctor, or you will be chasing it down for the rest of time.
Jennifer in Bryn Mawr, PA – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. J. Yang at a Lyme Support Meeting in North Wales.  I had been on Antibiotic treatment for 3 years with a host of symptoms from vertigo, neck and shoulder pain and debilitating anxiety.  Dr. Yang’s approached my care for my body at first, and then as he helped my mind and spirit, my health slowly improved to the healed person that I am now.  I highly recommend Dr Yang and wish new patients the best in their journey to their best selves!  Denise Raus
Denise Raus in Lansdale, PA – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
First I would like to thank Dr. Yang and his staff as they have been very professional and also treated me like I was family.I came to Dr. Yang after the VA had diagnosed me with TBI from my deployment in Iraq. Dr. Yang came up with a treatment plan. Within the 1st wk I was able to get a full night’s rest without taking any drugs, it had been 9 yrs since I could sleep well. After a few wks I noticed significant improvements with my grades in school, and I was feeling significantly happier.
C.D in Wyncote, PA – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
My name is Lydia, and I am a piano teacher in Wilmington, Delaware. A year ago, after a number of tests, I was diagnosed with Lyme disease. An internet search for Lyme disease treatments brought me to Dr. Yang and the Tao Institute. Since beginning acupuncture treatments here, my energy has increased steadily. The doctors and staff are all very helpful and accommodating. Music and piano are my life. Since coming to Tao, I can see myself getting better every day, and leaving Lyme behind.
Lydia J. in Wilmington, DE – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yang for more than three years. Anyone who says he is not a good acupuncturist either does not understand the process, or likes to complain. Acupuncture is not magic. Like most healing treatments, it takes more than two or three visits. Just to clarify, I am not still his patient because he did not relieve my bad back--it took a month or so, but he did. I continue to see him for my general health--which is much better now than it was before I became under his care.
Nina Robinson in Villanova, PA – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
Office management disorganized, Dr. Yang disorganized and inconsistent with treatment plans and test results. Way too costly for the quality of treatment provided. I felt pressured to spend a lot of money on services and tests that I never got proper information, clarification or follow up on.
Bryn Mawr, PA – Mar 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yang?

• Psychiatry