Psychiatry  |
Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD
I am a board-certified psychiatrist, integrative medicine doctor, and a Chinese medicine practitioner with over 20 years of clinical experience. I incorporate acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, neuro-emotional technique, nutritional and dietary consultation, psychotherapy and medication management for the care of patients with a variety of emotional and physical illnesses. Following my family tradition, I am a fifth generation teacher and practitioner of Chinese medicine, specializing in acupuncture.

Tao Integrative Medicine

925 Chestnut St Ste 120

Philadelphia, PA 19107

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Yang

Along with a team of licensed professionals at my clinic, Tao Integrative Medicine, we treat physical dysfunction that no structural causes can be found such as irritable bowel syndrome, impotence, infertility, fatigue, incontinence, tinnitus, etc. It could be social behavioral problems, such as addition to food, chemical substances, sex, gambling etc. It could be emotional and cognitive issues such as depression, anxiety, mood swings, phobia, attention deficits, etc. It could be acute condition such as skeletal muscular pain, sinusitis, headache, it could be chronic conditions such as cancer, hypertension, diabetes, COPD, heart diseases etc. It could be for health maintenance, disease prevention, healthy aging.

Dr. Yang's Experience

Dr. Yang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Pain Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)

• Herbal Medicine
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Fourth Military University Shaanxi China
  • National Commission Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1997
  • Neuro-Emotional Techique
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Yang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Yang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yang to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Yang's Performance
    GOOD
in Lansdale, PA |
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. J. Yang at a Lyme Support Meeting in North Wales.  I had been on Antibiotic treatment for 3 years with a host of symptoms from vertigo, neck and shoulder pain and debilitating anxiety.  Dr. Yang’s approached my care for my body at first, and then as he helped my mind and spirit, my health slowly improved to the healed person that I am now.  I highly recommend Dr Yang and wish new patients the best in their journey to their best selves!  Denise Raus
in Wyncote, PA |
First I would like to thank Dr. Yang and his staff as they have been very professional and also treated me like I was family.I came to Dr. Yang after the VA had diagnosed me with TBI from my deployment in Iraq. Dr. Yang came up with a treatment plan. Within the 1st wk I was able to get a full night’s rest without taking any drugs, it had been 9 yrs since I could sleep well. After a few wks I noticed significant improvements with my grades in school, and I was feeling significantly happier.
in Wilmington, DE |
My name is Lydia, and I am a piano teacher in Wilmington, Delaware. A year ago, after a number of tests, I was diagnosed with Lyme disease. An internet search for Lyme disease treatments brought me to Dr. Yang and the Tao Institute. Since beginning acupuncture treatments here, my energy has increased steadily. The doctors and staff are all very helpful and accommodating. Music and piano are my life. Since coming to Tao, I can see myself getting better every day, and leaving Lyme behind.
in Villanova, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Yang for more than three years. Anyone who says he is not a good acupuncturist either does not understand the process, or likes to complain. Acupuncture is not magic. Like most healing treatments, it takes more than two or three visits. Just to clarify, I am not still his patient because he did not relieve my bad back--it took a month or so, but he did. I continue to see him for my general health--which is much better now than it was before I became under his care.
Bryn Mawr, PA |
Office management disorganized, Dr. Yang disorganized and inconsistent with treatment plans and test results. Way too costly for the quality of treatment provided. I felt pressured to spend a lot of money on services and tests that I never got proper information, clarification or follow up on.
Have you seen Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
Are you Dr. Yang?

See our Psychiatry Specialist at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Yang