Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Yang

Yang Institute of Integrative Medicine

999 Route 73 N Ste 200 Marlton, NJ 08053

Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Marlton, NJ and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Fourth Military University Shaanxi China in 1984 and specializes in psychiatry, acupuncture, and more.

Dr. Yang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yang

3.4

Dr. Yang?
Dr. Yang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD
I have been a patient of dr. Yang since 2009. Not only has he helped me greatly but has gotten me off of some very toxic medications. He is a wonderful caring dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
This doctor does not accept insurance. Bills for appointments that have not taken place. You must constantly stay on top of the staff. The beginning of my engagement with this doctor was wonderful. But never provide money up front with this doctor, or you will be chasing it down for the rest of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. J. Yang at a Lyme Support Meeting in North Wales.  I had been on Antibiotic treatment for 3 years with a host of symptoms from vertigo, neck and shoulder pain and debilitating anxiety.  Dr. Yang’s approached my care for my body at first, and then as he helped my mind and spirit, my health slowly improved to the healed person that I am now.  I highly recommend Dr Yang and wish new patients the best in their journey to their best selves!  Denise Raus
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
First I would like to thank Dr. Yang and his staff as they have been very professional and also treated me like I was family.I came to Dr. Yang after the VA had diagnosed me with TBI from my deployment in Iraq. Dr. Yang came up with a treatment plan. Within the 1st wk I was able to get a full night’s rest without taking any drugs, it had been 9 yrs since I could sleep well. After a few wks I noticed significant improvements with my grades in school, and I was feeling significantly happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
My name is Lydia, and I am a piano teacher in Wilmington, Delaware. A year ago, after a number of tests, I was diagnosed with Lyme disease. An internet search for Lyme disease treatments brought me to Dr. Yang and the Tao Institute. Since beginning acupuncture treatments here, my energy has increased steadily. The doctors and staff are all very helpful and accommodating. Music and piano are my life. Since coming to Tao, I can see myself getting better every day, and leaving Lyme behind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yang for more than three years. Anyone who says he is not a good acupuncturist either does not understand the process, or likes to complain. Acupuncture is not magic. Like most healing treatments, it takes more than two or three visits. Just to clarify, I am not still his patient because he did not relieve my bad back--it took a month or so, but he did. I continue to see him for my general health--which is much better now than it was before I became under his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?
Office management disorganized, Dr. Yang disorganized and inconsistent with treatment plans and test results. Way too costly for the quality of treatment provided. I felt pressured to spend a lot of money on services and tests that I never got proper information, clarification or follow up on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jingduan Yang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yang?

• Psychiatry

1988
1984

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Yang accepts

Dr. Yang accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Medication Management
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)