Dr. Jing Gill, MD

Dr. Jing Gill, MD

Mohs Micrographic SurgeryFemaleAge 42

Dr. Jing Gill, MD is a Mohs Micrographic Surgery Specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Gill has more experience with Mohs Surgery and Skin Cancer & Excision than other specialists in her area. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gill to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery - Lawrenceville

Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery - Lawrenceville

Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery - Lawrenceville771 Old Norcross Rd Ste 260 Lawrenceville, GA 30046
    • Sat: closed

• Offers Telehealth This provider offers telehealth appointments. Schedule an appointment.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Dermatologists at Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery - Lawrenceville

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gill

Dr. Gill

Dr.Gill is wonderful! She is extremely personable and the ultimate professional. She has performed two surgeries on me and I couldn’t be more pleased. She is very genuine with no pretense and a highly skilled surgeon. Recommend with no reservations.
Tim Melton – Jun 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Dr. Gill is very sweet, knowledgeable, compassionate & skilled in her profession. She recently performed MOHS surgery on my 89 yr old dad's ear for a rare, malignant tumor. She & her assistant did a fine job & showed so much compassion to my Dad. I would not hesitate to go to her myself, in the future for any skin cancer treatments. She comes Highly recommended ny me & my Dad. Her nurse & the lady at the front desk are also exceptionally kind.
Cheryl Dutton – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Dr.Gill is the amazing! So knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Best dermatologist out there!
Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
I had a removal of a basal cell carcinoma that was in a delicate area. It took three times to get it all. I was kept comfortable the entire time. Doctor and staff were wonderful.
Jonoise Morehead – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
She and her staff are amazing. They treat you like family. It is easy to get an appointment and the wait time to see the Dr. Gill is less than 5 minutes!
T Crysler – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
very pleasant, informative, professional and gentle.
  • Long wait times
John Booker – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
I have had several MOHS surgeries with Dr. Gill. She and her staff are very professional, compassionate, and caring for the patient's comfort. Dr. Gill is fantastic.
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
I really can't say enough about how much I appreciate my experience with Dr. Gill and her staff. I was very anxious at my first appointment from a previous bad experience, and they were kind and patient and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. I was much better during my next couple appointments. She also did a most amazing job on my face. For how big the hole was, you can barely see the scar already. It has only been 2 weeks and everybody at my work is amazed, saying that it looks like a light cat scratch. You wouldn't know how much stitching was there. I rarely leave reviews for doctors or pretty much anything, but I felt this one deserved one.
Autumn – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
I love Dr. Gill. I have been seeing her for more than two years. Now I have the best results on my face. She is very friendly, courteous, and great on procedures. She and her staff are the best in metro Atlanta! I highly recommend her!.
Cathy in Snellville, GA – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Dr. Gill is that wonderful rare combination of extreme knowledge/competence/professionalism/capability and warm, caring, compassionate personality. I would endorse her to anyone in need of dermatological care. You won't find anyone more focused on patient needs than Dr. Gill!
Dan Feldman in Loganville, GA – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Awesome nurse assistants or specialists. After the surgery I jokingly asked one of the nurse specialist about my limitations while healing. You can't lift over 5 LBS etc.. I then asked if I could have relations with my wife. I didn't hear her reply well clearly but I think she said "wait 48 hours". My reply was 48 hours straight??? Ok Dr's orders ??. Dr Gill is a real pro and I had 100% confidence in her due to her education and confidence. I felt I was led to the best and I was right.
Ed Deckert in Dacula, GA – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Dr. Gill is an amazing dermatologist and is the best in her field! She is extremely approachable and is truly interested in understanding your needs and how to provide the best care. Dr. Gill demonstrated her depth of knowledge by answering all of my questions and concerns around proper skin care. If you are looking for a reliable, trustworthy and friendly dermatologist then look no further than Dr. Gill!
May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
I moved here in February 2018. The first medical treatment I sought was dermatology. A biopsy revealed a basal cell carcinoma. I was referred to Dr. Gill for Mohrs surgery. I can ask her and her helpful staff anything and receive a complete answer and I was encouraged to come back for special help if needed.
Nita Danenburg in Buford, GA – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Love Dr. Gill, she has done 3 MOEs. Procedures on my face and no noticeable scars. She and her staff are the best in metro Atlanta! Friendly, courteous, and great results. I highly recommend everyone I know about their practice.
Cam in Batye – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Until this experience I loved Dr. Gill. She recommended microneedling to improve my complexion even though I have psoriasis and apparently the procedure can cause new psoriasis on the treated area. She said it would be ok as long as she did a light treatment, but then she went deep anyway. It caused psoriasis and discoloration. She initially said she would work on the problem with laser until it was resolved. I had one treatment, asked her what next. She told me to find another dr and blocked me
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
I want to commend Dr. Gill and her office not only for being friendly and professional, but also for genuinely caring for their patients. The office makes you feel welcome and in good hands. Dr. Gill herself is wonderful and has my complete trust. When I visited her during chemotherapy when all my hair had fallen out, she quickly diagnosed and removed a blue nevus on the top of my head. The procedure was painless and quick. Dr. Gill is well versed and read, and up to date on latest research.
Sabine Veasey in Dacula, GA – Mar 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
I went to Dr. Gill over three years ago. Her education, use of laser surgery and being young all figured in my choosing her. From my first visit I felt I was in good hands. She is easy to talk to and listens when you ask something. She froze off some spots and recommended the “blue light” treatment for the rest on my head. This year I asked her about some spider veins on my face and nose. She removed them using the laser. NO scars or white dots. I believe she really cares about her patients.
Harold Parker Gann in Lawrenceville, GA – Nov 12, 2016
Harold Parker Gann in Lawrenceville, GA – Nov 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Dr. Gill is a expert and very caring. She is very bright (Yale graduate!) and knowledgeable. She is very confident and make her patient feel extremely comfortable. I have been googling for a long time to find the best doctor I can trust and have a peace of mind and I am very happy and luck to find her! She performed my surgery wonderfully and I am grateful for her! Yj
Yj in Atlanta, GA – Sep 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Dr. Gill is an excellent dermatologist!! I would recommend her to anyone.
Katie Copeland in Suwannee, GA – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jing Gill, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gill?

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Frequently Treated by Dr. Gill

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Gill treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Gill treats other conditions, please contact the office at (770) 962-5040.

Mohs Surgery

Mohs surgery is a procedure that treats some types of skin cancer by removing a precise amount of tissue in order to remove cancer cells while sparing as much healthy tissue as possible.Compare with other Mohs Surgery specialists.

Dr. Gill is experienced in the area of Mohs Surgery. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Similar Providers
Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
Mohs Surgery
Mohs Defect Reconstruction Surgery
Normal
High
Very High

Skin Cancer & Excision

Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of the skin, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.Compare with other Skin Cancer & Excision specialists.

Dr. Gill is experienced in the area of Skin Cancer & Excision. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 16 conditions and procedures

• Melanoma Screening
  • Mohs Defect Reconstruction Surgery
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Warts

Dr. Gill accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Gill has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(229) 999-7306Find providers who accept this insurance