Dr. Jing Gill, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Jing Gill, MD

Dr. Jing Gill, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Dacula, GA. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Dr. Gill's Experience

See how Dr. Gill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gill

Dr. Gill accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Gill is now accepting new patients

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gill to family and friends
Dr. Gill's Performance
in Dacula, GA |
I want to commend Dr. Gill and her office not only for being friendly and professional, but also for genuinely caring for their patients. The office makes you feel welcome and in good hands. Dr. Gill herself is wonderful and has my complete trust. When I visited her during chemotherapy when all my hair had fallen out, she quickly diagnosed and removed a blue nevus on the top of my head. The procedure was painless and quick. Dr. Gill is well versed and read, and up to date on latest research.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I went to Dr. Gill over three years ago. Her education, use of laser surgery and being young all figured in my choosing her. From my first visit I felt I was in good hands. She is easy to talk to and listens when you ask something. She froze off some spots and recommended the “blue light” treatment for the rest on my head. This year I asked her about some spider veins on my face and nose. She removed them using the laser. NO scars or white dots. I believe she really cares about her patients.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gill is a expert and very caring. She is very bright (Yale graduate!) and knowledgeable. She is very confident and make her patient feel extremely comfortable. I have been googling for a long time to find the best doctor I can trust and have a peace of mind and I am very happy and luck to find her! She performed my surgery wonderfully and I am grateful for her! Yj
in Suwannee, GA |
Dr. Gill is an excellent dermatologist!! I would recommend her to anyone.
in Blairsville, GA |
Dr. Gill removed a skin cancer on my nose a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the cancer went pretty deep and she had to do a flap. But now the scar is just a little pink and the puffiness has gone down. What I like about this doctor is that she really cares. She knew I had a long drive home that night (we were there until 6pm!) and gave me her cell phone number so I could call her in case I needed to. How many doctors would do that? Her nurse also called me the next day to check on me.
in Dacula, GA |
I have a chronic skin condition that Dr. Gill is treating. She did a great job of explaining everything to me, including all the treatment options. I had some info with me from the Internet. She went through the information and gave me some handouts she had. In my past experiences doctors are rushed to see the next patient and don't take the time to explain things. Dr. Gill patiently took the time so I can make an informed decision. She is worth the visit. I appreciate her thoughtfulness.
in Dacula, GA |
Let me begin by saying that I have seen several dermatologists in the area and none compare to Dr. Gill. She removed a mole on my arm and it turned out to be worse than she thought. She personally called me when the results came back and discussed the diagnosis in detail. I called her the next day to ask more questions and she patiently answered every single one. I was worried about waiting too long for the surgery, she squeezed me in the next week. You can just tell she really cares.
in Lilburn, GA |
I saw Dr. Gill for a surgical procedure and have seen her a few times since for follow up. She treated me graciously and her bedside manner is top notch. I recommend her to all my friends and family. She is also on time. In most offices I have to wait 20-40 minutes but Dr. Gill is never more than a 15 min wait. I like having a doctor who respects my schedule.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have had 4 MOHS procedures in the past 3 1/2 months. I want to say that Dr. Gill has done a wonderful job in caring for me. I greatly enjoy her sense of humor and amazing compassion for me. She actually came in on her day off to do my last mohs surgery. Thank you seems inadequate but I am very thankful for Dr.Gill and her care for my dermatological health well being.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Gill is a very caring, thorough and wise doctor who takes the time to listen to and carefully evaluate her patients' needs. She has provided excellent cancer screenings and cared for my acne and other ailments. I trust her completely.
in Duluth, GA |
I have been examined and treated by perhaps nine dermatologists in the past 30 years. Geography, insurance, or doctors? availability generally motivated the changes. Dr. Gill performed a very thorough general skin exam and listened carefully to my experiences with a lifetime of sensitive skin. We discussed the age related changes I contend with now and the various options for dealing with them. Very informative explanations. Professional and caring. Not product sales focused.
in Suwanee GA |
Dr.Gill is an excellent dermatologist. She has very skillful hands and painless techniques especially for facial procedures. She and her staff work well together and are efficient. She is very caring. She is not only a good doctor but also has a considerate and kind bedside manner. I strongly recommend her.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Gill is amazing. I'm so thankful to have such a caring doctor. Being in my sixties, I have had several issue that needed immediate care. Dr. Gill walked me through the procedures and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Gill.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Gill is a very caring and compassionate physician. She truly cares about her patients. In addition to her excellent bed side manner, she is also a excellent clinician and surgeon. She stays update with all the new research in her field. I trust her completely with my dermatological health.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Gill is not the first dermatologist I've been to, but certainly one that I would recommend to my friends and family. I came to see her several times, including once for myself (cancerous / melanoma) and once for my 76 y.o. father who has had multiple rashes and sensitive skin throughout his life. Dr. gill was courteous, kind, and very professional. She is highly skilled and recovery for my surgery was swift. thank you!
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Gill is wonderful! She is well trained and she takes care of her patients.
Suwanee, Georgia |
I went in for a routine check/skin cancer screening. Dr. Gill was very courteous and polite. She was thorough and ended uo removing a small mole on my back. She called me personally a couple of days later to discuss the results. I was so impressed with her that I am a regular patient now as she is successfully treating the melasma/hyper pigmentation that developed during pregnancy. She is warm and friendly and an outstanding physician! I highly recommend her.
in Loganville, GA |
I had skin cancer surgery today and I must say what a great job Dr. Gill and her TEAM was at North GA Dermatology. Dr. Gill held my hand and helped me not feel so anxious. She has such a pleasing, calming demeanor and bed-side manner. My husband stayed in the room with me, which I didn't think was going to be allowed. Everyone was professional, kind and caring.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I was lucky Dr. Gill had a cancellation and was seen the day after I called. Dr. Gill did a head-to-tow skin exam and saw a spot on my back. She was concerned and took a biopsy. Well, a week later Dr. Gill called me herself to tell me it was a melanoma, but a very early type. She cut out the cancer and told me to follow up every 3 months. I tell my family that she saved my life. I know melanoma is a cancer that can spread, and I'm thankful Dr. Gill caught it early.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
My mom is 90 years old and has very frail skin & other medical issues. Dr Gill sent her for radiation which led to radiation wounds.Dr Gills gross neglect with these radiation wounds has my mother now in jeopardy of loosing the lower half of her leg. Dr Gill was monitoring these wounds saying it was all normal as the wounds festered and grew. My mother was in extreme pain constantly. Our constant concerns were dismissed. Then one day she finally sent us to the wound doctor. WAY TOO LATE!
Have you seen Dr. Jing Gill, MD?
Are you Dr. Gill?

Compare Dr. Gill

Dr. Gill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Gill has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gill's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Cold Sore
  • Dermatitis
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Warts

Yale University

Graduated in 2005

• Chinese

Dr. Gill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology