Dr. Jinahn Kim, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Male

JK Internal Medicine/grtrcs PC 1325 Satellite Blvd NW Bldg 700 Suwanee, GA 30024 Get Directions
Dr. Jinahn Kim, MD
Dr. Jinahn Kim, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Suwanee, GA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Kim is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kim's Performance
in Hampton, GA |
Dr. Kim was the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered. He was very friendly and he seemed to truly care about my concerns. He was not only extremely knowledgeable, but also very caring. His office staff and medical assistants were also excellent and they were very comforting and friendly. To add to my pleasant experience, I was a walk-in patient, and the wait was less than 10 minutes. Amazing! Visit this doctor if you're looking for a truly caring PCP.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I came into see Dr. Kim for my frequent gout attack. I was experiencing ankle swelling and extreme pain. When I got to see him, he explained what to do to avoid frequent gout attack. He prescribed medication but he pushed me towards keeping sedentary lifestyle. I definitely recommend him as your PCP. He explains everything at your level of understanding and he is very approachable.
in Suwanee, GA |
I have been going to this practice for 2 years because of his genuine concern regarding my condition. I suffered from unexplained headache and high heart rate 2 yrs ago. He was so through in explaining my problem, how it needed to be treated, and what I needed to do. He was extremely knowledgeable, and answered my numerous questions with empathy and care. I was not fully charged for office visit and lab. I highly recommend him not only for his great beds but also for his great personality.
in Suwanee, GA |
I have been to Dr. Kim's clinic for the past five years, and have always had an excellent experience. The staff is friendly and kind. Dr. Kim always takes the time to explain what he is doing and answer all of my questions. He remembers small details like what school I go to and asks how my parents are doing, which is really nice. In light of all of my experiences at JK Internal Medicine, I would definitely recommend Dr. Kim to all of my family and friends!
in Suwanee, GA |
I have been looking for a Geriatrician who can help improving my health conditions for quite a long time and I have started to see Dr. Kim 2 years ago. I strongly recommend Dr. Kim to people around me. He really cares about patients land has knowledge and experience with old people. His staffs are willing to help patients in a very friendly manner and always welcome me with hospitality.
in Peachtree Corners, GA |
I would not recommend this Doctor. He is not a good communicator. I have asked about my dad's condition; my dad was admitted to hospice he is in charge. His response was what else I want to know more, and I am expecting MIRACLE. All I wanted was whether he visited my dad who is under his care, namely palliative management. His response was just like why I am bothering him for just no more meaningful thing? If you are a tending physician, you should have better answer than that. H Pyon
in Tucker, GA |
Doctor Kim is a very good provider. He listens and makes sure that I know when my concerns are concerning. He tends to go in and out of the room repeatedly, but that seems to be due to being needed by the staff. I especially like that he remembers me and asks details of my life I am surprised he remembers. The staff seems to change a lot; I asked one of the nurses working there and it seems that his office is a place many college graduates work at till grad school.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for over 5 years. I have loved my experience at his clinic. The staff is friendly and always available for questions. Will continue to have Dr. Kim as my PCP for years to come!
Have you seen Dr. Jinahn Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Compare Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Yonsei University Severance Hospital

Completed in 1995

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine