Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 54

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD

Jimmy C. Sung MD Pllc

65 Broadway Ste 1701 New York, NY 10006

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Sung with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Sung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sung

Dr. Sung

I've been a patient of Dr. Sung's for more than 3 years. He was recommended to me because my dermatologist caused my eyes look uneven after another procedure. I've had several procedures with Dr. Sung (laser resurfacing, vampire facial/PRP, etc.) and every time I leave his office, I receive so many compliments on my skin. He takes his time with each patient to understand their needs or concerns. His bedside manner is amazing. He also has like 400 degrees, is perfect surgical age, and is so kind. He is always professional, but also extremely approachable and his team at the office are so amazing. They always follow up after I've had a procedure to make sure I'm pleased with the results, but also feeling good. There is no other doctor I would recommend for plastic surgery, enhancements or the skin.
Lauren Weiner – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
I did a lot of research and was lucky to have found Dr. Sung. He is very talented and understanding to patent’s needs. He is also very honest, which I appreciate very much. My surgical results is amazing! Couldn’t be happier.
New York – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
Dr spent enough time with me during the consultation on a human level although the waiting time is too long but he seems to be a human. Actually, Dr knows that I do not need a procedure. My scar(left by other place) is getting better. He even gave me a scar ointment free. Now I see the whole energy dynamics. I am not meant to have a procedure on my scar. And the interaction/reaction was the manifestation of the message.
Doraji – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
Amazing doctor. Very professional and passionate. My scar got very good improvement. Highly recommended.
FT – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
Dr. Jimmy C. Sung is the type of doctor who is somewhat knowledgeable in his professional but 100% all about his image. When I first visited his office he was wearing a tight fitted glittering suit. I felt as he was trying to sell me some of his skin products that he has advertised in his waiting area. Yes, he has products to sell in his waiting area. After waiting 30 minutes to see Jimmy Sung, he literally only attended to me 5 minutes. He also gave me half answers to my only three questions. Jimmy C. Sung is all the prestige and image of being called a doctor rather than actually being a  caring doctor. I strongly do no recommend him.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Freddie – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
Dr. Sung and his team are masters in achieving beauty. I had excellent personal experience with Dr. Sung and the rest of his team. They are always kind, patient, and trying their best to satisfy the need of every patient. I appreciate their work and would recommend his office to anybody interested in beauty and self-improvement.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
Dr. Sung is great, but they need to update their appointment system. 2/3 times I had to wait more than 45 minutes past the appointment time. Not cool.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
This was my first visit with Dr.sung .he takes time to explain everthing to you ,he is a great doctor.
Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
Amazing surgeon! Talented and genuinely cares about his patients. Warm staff. Very pleasant experience.
HZ in New York – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
My experience with Dr. Sung was absolutely amazing. From the moment I met him I felt safe in a very difficult situation. We met in the hospital where I was confronted with 3 surgeries in a 10 day period. He took the time to talk to me as the human being I am. He took his time to listen and respond to every question I had. His medical knowledge was amazing and broke it down to me so I could understand it all. Follow up in his office was equally as perfect. He showed me his humanness.
Daniel Lauferswiler in New York, NY – Sep 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
I didn't choose Dr. Sung, but I did luck out to have him during a visit to the ER after a fall. He treated me respectfully, with a friendly demeanor, explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. He did a great job with the stitches on my cut on my face--they are hardly visible. He also put pins in my pinky which is also healing very well. His manner was the same at follow up visits as it was in the ER. I am thankful that he was my surgeon.
West Orange, NJ – Aug 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
Dr Sung is an exceptionally smart and very talented surgeon. His bedside manor is unlike any other. He truly devotes 100% of his time, compassion and caring ness to his patients and takes pride in every surgery. He has changed my life. From the day I met him, he made me feel comfortable and that I was in good hands. He spent his entire birthday in the operating room performing my surgery. He is one of the most dedicated doctors that I know. So happy that he is my surgeon, can't thank him enough!
Marina kuperman in Staten island – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?
Dr. Sung is amazing! I cannot recommend him highly enough. He saved my father's life! My dad had a freak accident where he fell and a drinking glass embedded in his face. He almost bled to death. He was taken to New York-Presbyterian and was lucky enough to have Dr. Sung on call. Not only did Dr. Sung stop the bleeding and save his life, but he took the time to reattach all the nerve endings in my father's face and make a good cosmetic result to boot!
Lauren in New York, NY – Jan 13, 2017
He is the best!
Maggie in NJ – Mar 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Sung, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sung?