Dr. Jimmy Jee, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Jimmy Jee, MD
Dr. Jimmy Jee, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Jee is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center.

Dr. Jee's Experience

See how Dr. Jee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jee

Dr. Jee accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Jee is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jee to family and friends
    1.8
    Dr. Jee's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Englewood, NJ |
    He is likely more concerned with making $$$ than patient care. When my daughter complained of blurry vision with her new lenses I tried contacting him to ask questions head too busy to answer my call and was left with his receptionist trying to answer a medical question. Because of this I went to seek a second opinion and it turns out he gave wrong prescription for my daughter. Not only did I waste $$ on office copay I had to pay additional money out of pocket for new lenses. avoid at all cost
    Palisades Park, NJ |
    Never go there~service is not a good and staff is very rude.
    Cliffside Park, NJ |
    This doctor does not know what he is doing. He misdiagnosed uveitis as allergy.
    in River Edge, NJ |
    I am skeptical about his diagnoses and now trying to leave the practice they are making me come pick up her records instead of faxing it to the new doctor. What a hassle!
    paramus, nj |
    I was really skeptical about seeing him after all the negative reviews, but my friends all swore by him. I have an 8 year old, 7 year old and 4 year old. He really knows his medicine. He explained everything to me and addressed all my concerns. He was so patient with the kids. The office staff could be a little friendlier, but I know my kids are getting the best medical care.
    in Alpine New Jersey |
    Horrible!! I went to see him couple times in the past but was always not so happy with him and always said we should go see someone else but this time I made up my mind . He is very stubborn and not so good with the little ones. I work in a medical profession but he needs to work on his communication. Seems very impatient. Unprofessional in many ways and i dont recommend him at all.!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dumont, NJ |
    Wonderful. He is kind and patient with my children and always explains what he is doing and why. He is a pediatric ophthalmologist (a medical doctor) and not just an optometrist. My son has seasonal allergies and he is able to prescribe appropriate medicine.
    Alpharetta, GA |
    Worst experience. My family visited for routine exams & were asked to have extra procedures done not covered by insurance which we agreed to pay out of pocket. During my son's exam, Dr. asked if we could come back later 'cause he couldn't complete all steps. Inconvenienced but we agreed. After 2nd visit, we noticed duplicate billing for services already done in the 1st visit. We immediately notified for correction but instead, office sent to collection agency for $70 after paying over $800 OOP.
    in Fort Lee |
    Well, my kid is short sighted. He only need vision check for glasses. But he got us to do a lot of tests. We paid 80 dollars in the office. Also got the bill of 105 dollars without any reasons. It was total con!
    Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Jee, MD?
    Are you Dr. Jee?

Dr. Jee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Astigmatism
    • Sjögren's Syndrome

Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Graduated in 1997

• Korean

Dr. Jee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Jee does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jee and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.