Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Jimmy Jee, MD
Dr. Jimmy Jee, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Jee is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center.

401 S Van Brunt St Ste 200

Englewood, NJ 07631

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Jee

Dr. Jee's Experience

Dr. Jee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Jee does not have any board certifications listed.

• Astigmatism
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Presbyopia
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Sjögren's Syndrome

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Jee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jee has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Jee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jee to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Jee's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in New Milford, NJ |
He is nice, however his knowledge and experience are questionable. He gave my son absolutely wrong diagnosis and prescription. I went to get a second opinion and didn’t follow dr. Jee recommendations. I won’t go to him ever again and I hope other people will read reviews on him because his low rating is earned. Staff in the office also not good.They are nice when collecting the payment, but if you have any questions or issues they immediately stop to understand anything they hear,no help at all.
Is an incredibly kind and professional doctor. My son had an eye injury and he was compassionate and put him at ease. Would recommend him to anyone who needs eye care.
Englewood, NJ |
He is likely more concerned with making $$$ than patient care. When my daughter complained of blurry vision with her new lenses I tried contacting him to ask questions head too busy to answer my call and was left with his receptionist trying to answer a medical question. Because of this I went to seek a second opinion and it turns out he gave wrong prescription for my daughter. Not only did I waste $$ on office copay I had to pay additional money out of pocket for new lenses. avoid at all cost
Palisades Park, NJ |
Never go there~service is not a good and staff is very rude.
Cliffside Park, NJ |
This doctor does not know what he is doing. He misdiagnosed uveitis as allergy.
in River Edge, NJ |
I am skeptical about his diagnoses and now trying to leave the practice they are making me come pick up her records instead of faxing it to the new doctor. What a hassle!
paramus, nj |
I was really skeptical about seeing him after all the negative reviews, but my friends all swore by him. I have an 8 year old, 7 year old and 4 year old. He really knows his medicine. He explained everything to me and addressed all my concerns. He was so patient with the kids. The office staff could be a little friendlier, but I know my kids are getting the best medical care.
in Alpine New Jersey |
Horrible!! I went to see him couple times in the past but was always not so happy with him and always said we should go see someone else but this time I made up my mind . He is very stubborn and not so good with the little ones. I work in a medical profession but he needs to work on his communication. Seems very impatient. Unprofessional in many ways and i dont recommend him at all.!!!!!!!!!!!
Dumont, NJ |
Wonderful. He is kind and patient with my children and always explains what he is doing and why. He is a pediatric ophthalmologist (a medical doctor) and not just an optometrist. My son has seasonal allergies and he is able to prescribe appropriate medicine.
Alpharetta, GA |
Worst experience. My family visited for routine exams & were asked to have extra procedures done not covered by insurance which we agreed to pay out of pocket. During my son's exam, Dr. asked if we could come back later 'cause he couldn't complete all steps. Inconvenienced but we agreed. After 2nd visit, we noticed duplicate billing for services already done in the 1st visit. We immediately notified for correction but instead, office sent to collection agency for $70 after paying over $800 OOP.
in Fort Lee |
Well, my kid is short sighted. He only need vision check for glasses. But he got us to do a lot of tests. We paid 80 dollars in the office. Also got the bill of 105 dollars without any reasons. It was total con!
Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Jee, MD?
Are you Dr. Jee?

See our Ophthalmology Specialist at Hackensack University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Jee

Dr. Jee accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO