Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD

Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Westerville, OH. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

955 Eastwind Dr

Westerville, OH 43081

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Henry

See how frequently Dr. Henry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Spondylosis
Bone Disorders

Dr. Henry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Henry "Midwest Spine & Pain provides the best Interventional Pain Management options in the region. Our goal is to help you to Restore Your Best!"

• Pain Medicine

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Northwestern University Women's Medical College
  • Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Temple University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Henry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henry to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Henry Says:

Thank you to our patients for their kind words. We truly hope we have made a difference in your quality of life. If you would like to submit a testimonial, please contact us.

Dr. Henry's Performance
    GOOD
in Columbus , OH |
I have suffered from back and leg pain all my life. In 2004 the back and leg pain forced me to seek treatment. Over the years I've been a patient of 7 different doctors since.. The epidural shots helped but after about 30-40 over the years got to where the relief only lasted 2-3 weeks. I will say whatever Dr Henry does different worked better than any of the other shots. We discussed the FJI facet joint injections and I went with it and wow it was great. Felicia my PA cares and is great too.
Dr. Henry is okay to work with. One of his medical assistants is great to work with. His other medical assistant is terrible to work with. She has a real knack for making you feel like an inconvience, isn't willing to engage in discussions about healthcare options without beind condescending and rude. Even the office staff gives me the impression that they don't like working with her either.
in Columbus, OH |
Worst customer service ever. I have been tolerating his very lazy non responsive, non caring staff for well over a year but to go 4 months without a call back has pushed me over the edge. this is a mickey mouse practice. service is abysmal.
in Cardington, OH |
Dr. Henry was recommended by my pcp Dr. G., he & felicia have been wonderful to me thru the worst of ups, downs & everyday bad pain. They both have been patient and understanding with an everyday dash of kindness & a superb sense of humorour. All in all, two extraordinary people working side by side with the knowledge and knowhow to bring relief to others that really need it like I do.
Columbus, OH |
Felicia Ciamacco, and Amy Kirk are absolutely the worst doctors I have ever seen. I've had my condition for 4 years, my Rheumatologist suggest I find a pain doctor. They have done nothing but tests that I've already had done, they havent changed my medication i've been on for years,even though I'm telling them I get no relief. I have to go every month to get that medication that my previous doctor called in and had refills for, and they treat me horribly. The wait time is 35-45 minutes.
in Gahanna |
I saw Dr. Henry recently for fibromyalgia pain. He was very attentive and would stop to answer questions and concerns that I had. He was pleasant and professional. His staff really enjoys working with him. Stacy, Josh and Doria were very helpful and pleasant. My G.P. recommended him to me. I couldn't have chosen better myself.
in Westerville, OH |
Dr. Henry lends a sympathetic ear to his patients issues. He has been treating me now since August of 2016, and has been successful in reducing my pain to date with spinal injections. He is now going to place the new Boston Scientific "Precision Spectra" Implant Device on my spine. It is affected from three collapsed disks, and together with the Peripheral Neuropathy issue I was diagnosed with three years ago, is confident that this 'pain canceling' device is a proper match for my 24/7 pain.
in Columbus, OH |
Have been seeing Dr Henry for about six months. He is incredibly knowledgeable and I feel very comfortable under his care.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Henry was medically knowledgeable of my condition. His office staff, however, was extremely rude! The handling of my paperwork and insurance authorization was terrible. During my first set of injections (I was frightened), Dr. Henry did not say ONE WORD to me while having the injections. I am grateful for the nurses who DID reassure me. It was recommended I have another set of injections and I switched physicians. I will never go back there because of the treatment I received! Not worth it..
in Columbus, OH |
The only negative thing is that whoever they have in charge of prior authorizations is horrible. I had to wait 6 days to get my medication which i obviously needed to function day to day or it wouldn't have been prescribed to me. I was basically bedridden, in pain. Not only that, when my insurance called twice, they assured them they would get it faxed over by the end of that day. Which they did not. Which means they lied.
in Newark ohio |
My husband was a peon to this man a few times I witnessed his withdrawal from the medication simply because the his doc just thought it ok to not take 1 minute to call his script in sad to know someone has that kind of control on ones pain because he waits one hour in waiting room in pain and over an hour in the room in pain you want to lie and say he walked out. Because of a drug test give me a break you my friend should not have that kind of control on people ??
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Henry and his staff are professional and kind people. They listen and respond and I feel my needs have been addressed and handled without any issues. I would recommend Dr. Henry to anyone needing assistance with pain management.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Henry is extremely intelligent and will explain everything about your condition and medication, on the other hand the office staff is extremely rude. Their customer service I would rate a zero.
in Westerville, OH |
Dr. Henry is responsible for all the success I've had managing my pain for my back, hip and leg. I was miserable, hopeless and fully disabled for two years, had two surgeries, and on a full regimen of pain meds. Although some doctors came close, it wasn't until Dr. Henry took over that I started to experience relief. I'm still a work in progress but I'm hopeful now. Additionally, I couldn't have met a more caring, professional or knowlegable staff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Henry has been my pain doctor for years. He is very open and listens with great care. During pre-op consults, he told me what to expect and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. Even answered the silly questions. I've moved to Florida and found Dr. Allen Vrable, who attended college with Dr. Henry and stated that he has referred his friends & family to Dr. Jimmy Henry. How lucky am I? Well, I am returning to Columbus and guess which pain doctor I will be going back to?
in Westerville, OH |
Did not spend long in the room with me as a patient, and seemed disinterested. Prescribed me several opoid pain medications that didn't work and then decided he couldn't do anything else for me. So I am still in pain and with no pain medications.
Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Are you Dr. Henry?