Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD

Dr. Henry
Telehealth services available

Midwest Spine & Pain

5051 FOREST DR New Albany, OH 43054

Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in New Albany, OH and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine medical school in 2005. He is affiliated with medical facilities Dublin Methodist Hospital and Mount Carmel St. Ann's. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Henry to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD with other Pain Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Henry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henry

3.2

Dr. Henry?
  • Office environment (38)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (36)
  • Explained conditions well (34)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (18)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (18)
  • Appointment was rushed (17)
I’m so thankful for Dr. Henry and Iesha as well as their support staff. My functional status is what is most important to me, rather than simply a pain level number. They get it. They understand my goals of wanting to be able to continue working to support my family as well as be able to play an active role in my family. Unfortunately due 100% to government overreach, I’ve lost a few pain doctors prior to Dr. Henry. Many pain doctors are simply leaving the business due to stigma and fear. Dr. Henry has refused to abandon his patients, even though the crooked government has likely harassed him like they do every good pain doctor. Dr. Henry’s patients need to fight for their right for excellent pain care- he’s the smartest, most precise, and most compassionate doctor I’ve ever known. His procedure area is comfortable and state of the art. I recommend all of those who suffer from severe and intractable pain get involved in advocacy before they lose their rights to quality pain care!
Amy K. – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Dr Henry is a great doctor. He listens to what you say and will do everything to help relieve your pain in only the safest and best possible way. He has your best interest at heart. The staff are very polite and friendly. Thank you for helping relieve my pain !
Gina Stelzer – Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
The most biggest bill crap of a doctor ever to go to. I would not go there if my life depended on it no way in hell.
May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Always professional and compassionate to patients needs.
Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
I would "not" recommend Dr. Henry. I was a new patient as my previous pain management doctor (I was with for eight years) retired. So, I had a good idea what to expect. Boy, was I in for a rude awaking. His assistant was pleasant. When Dr. Henry walked in the room he never looked at me, nor introduce himself. He was reading my information and did ask a few questions. I began to explain what I needed and he stated that was not what he would do. A procedure needed to be done, which I came back for and that is when I realized I picked the wrong physician. He only said a few words, the injection was very painful in my spine and I even started to cry. He then, walked out of the room and I asked, "wait, how long will this take before I feel relief?" He said 7 days and walked out. Needless to say, I found another doctor to treat my severe chronic condition. Also, it is extremely hard to get anyone to answer the phone or get a return phone call.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
My sister goes to him she is QUADRIPLEGIC and they are always nice and fast...love the nurses and Dr. Very happy
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry gave the impression that he just wanted to get out of the room. I was belittled and made to feel like my pain was of no concern. However, he did prescribe the pain medication I needed. There one medical assistant is excellent. It’s very hard to make appointments. Often no one answers the phone However this is seemingly getting better. Are usually don’t get a response to messages for a few days and often the answers don’t fit my questions. However, I am getting the medical support I do need. And so the bottom line is I’m very grateful for this center.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
I was referred to him by another doc. who told me that he was one of the best and could help my very unique and extreme thorasic spine injury. Unfortunately, what I found was that he doesn't care much for what you have to say. Despite being completely honest with him about everything, he kept reducing my pain medication below my tolerance. I am an 18 yr pain patient who never missed a pill count until last month. Instead of allowing me to discuss recent chest pains, he dismissed me. Bad doc!
DoNotConsent in Columbus, OH – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Do Not go to Dr Henry!!! His staff is kazy and unconcerned about patients. They could not return my doctor's referral for over 3 business days!! While I lay in severe spibal pain.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mary in Columbus, OH – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry and his team are passionate in the care of their patients. They’re thorough in your care to ensure you’re receiving the best possible treatment. They spend the time with you to ensure you fully understand the treatment plan so you don’t leave the office feeling confused. The office staff could use some etiquette in patient care.
Dawn in OH – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
I have suffered from back and leg pain all my life. In 2004 the back and leg pain forced me to seek treatment. Over the years I've been a patient of 7 different doctors since.. The epidural shots helped but after about 30-40 over the years got to where the relief only lasted 2-3 weeks. I will say whatever Dr Henry does different worked better than any of the other shots. We discussed the FJI facet joint injections and I went with it and wow it was great. Felicia my PA cares and is great too.
Roger Cooper in Columbus , OH – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry is okay to work with. One of his medical assistants is great to work with. His other medical assistant is terrible to work with. She has a real knack for making you feel like an inconvience, isn't willing to engage in discussions about healthcare options without beind condescending and rude. Even the office staff gives me the impression that they don't like working with her either.
Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Worst customer service ever. I have been tolerating his very lazy non responsive, non caring staff for well over a year but to go 4 months without a call back has pushed me over the edge. this is a mickey mouse practice. service is abysmal.
tony rupa in Columbus, OH – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry was recommended by my pcp Dr. G., he & felicia have been wonderful to me thru the worst of ups, downs & everyday bad pain. They both have been patient and understanding with an everyday dash of kindness & a superb sense of humorour. All in all, two extraordinary people working side by side with the knowledge and knowhow to bring relief to others that really need it like I do.
M.M. in Cardington, OH – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Felicia Ciamacco, and Amy Kirk are absolutely the worst doctors I have ever seen. I've had my condition for 4 years, my Rheumatologist suggest I find a pain doctor. They have done nothing but tests that I've already had done, they havent changed my medication i've been on for years,even though I'm telling them I get no relief. I have to go every month to get that medication that my previous doctor called in and had refills for, and they treat me horribly. The wait time is 35-45 minutes.
Columbus, OH – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
I saw Dr. Henry recently for fibromyalgia pain. He was very attentive and would stop to answer questions and concerns that I had. He was pleasant and professional. His staff really enjoys working with him. Stacy, Josh and Doria were very helpful and pleasant. My G.P. recommended him to me. I couldn't have chosen better myself.
Cheryl in Gahanna – Feb 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry lends a sympathetic ear to his patients issues. He has been treating me now since August of 2016, and has been successful in reducing my pain to date with spinal injections. He is now going to place the new Boston Scientific "Precision Spectra" Implant Device on my spine. It is affected from three collapsed disks, and together with the Peripheral Neuropathy issue I was diagnosed with three years ago, is confident that this 'pain canceling' device is a proper match for my 24/7 pain.
Paul David O'Dowd in Westerville, OH – Dec 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry was medically knowledgeable of my condition. His office staff, however, was extremely rude! The handling of my paperwork and insurance authorization was terrible. During my first set of injections (I was frightened), Dr. Henry did not say ONE WORD to me while having the injections. I am grateful for the nurses who DID reassure me. It was recommended I have another set of injections and I switched physicians. I will never go back there because of the treatment I received! Not worth it..
Disappointed Patient in Columbus, OH – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
The only negative thing is that whoever they have in charge of prior authorizations is horrible. I had to wait 6 days to get my medication which i obviously needed to function day to day or it wouldn't have been prescribed to me. I was basically bedridden, in pain. Not only that, when my insurance called twice, they assured them they would get it faxed over by the end of that day. Which they did not. Which means they lied.
Sarah D. in Columbus, OH – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?
My husband was a peon to this man a few times I witnessed his withdrawal from the medication simply because the his doc just thought it ok to not take 1 minute to call his script in sad to know someone has that kind of control on ones pain because he waits one hour in waiting room in pain and over an hour in the room in pain you want to lie and say he walked out. Because of a drug test give me a break you my friend should not have that kind of control on people ??
Walter kinser in Newark ohio – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Henry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Henry?

Midwest Spine & Pain provides the best Interventional Pain Management options in the region. Our goal is to help you to Restore Your Best!

• Pain Medicine