Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD
My original vision was to be like the old country doctor, traveling with a black bag, visiting patients in their homes. Today, I'm grateful to be "living the dream" with our Physician Room Service.

5401 S Kirkman Rd Ste 310

Orlando, FL 32819

(407) 238-2000

• Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Almond

After earning my M.D., completing Family Medicine residency, and obtaining board certification, I have provided quality urgent care (for a large walk-in medical center system) and doctor house calls (for Physician Room Service) for adults and children visiting the Orlando, Florida tourist/attractions area resorts, hotels and vacation homes. I value the Golden Rule, while striving for service excellence and the best possible care, in the convenience and safety of patients' rooms.

Dr. Almond's Experience

Dr. Almond's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Florida Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Florida Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Almond has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Almond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Almond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Almond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Almond to family and friends
Dr. Almond Says:

Thank you for you kind words. We appreciate hearing from you, and that we could help.

Dr. Almond's Performance
in Kissimmee, FL |
Wonderful doctor and graet person as well. Suits every need and has a tremedous capability for diagnosing anything. Very grateful about Dr. Almond's experience.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Almond visited our room at Walt Disney World when my husband suffered an insect bite which became infected. Dr Almond was absolutely lovely and he was very thorough too. He took my husband's blood pressure and temperature and looked carefully at the bite with a magnifying lens. He prescribed antibiotics lasting 10 days to ensure he recovered fully and even followed up after the visit by email. The Dr arranged for the medication to be prescribed by Turners Drug Dtore and delivered.
in Downingtown PA |
Dr. Almond was prompt, efficient, and informative. We were able to purchase medication from him instead of going through a pharmacy off of the resort. Thank you Dr. Almond!
in Toms River, NJ |
We were staying at Disney's Polynesian in 2013 and both of my young children had fevers and ear infections. At least we found that out after we called front desk and they gave us Dr Almonds's number. I called and couldn't believe he actually answered the phone himself and was in hour room within the hour. He was able to examine and fill simple prescriptions for my children straight away and they were feeling 100% better within a couple hours.
in Orlando FL |
Nobody wants to feel crummy on a vacation, so the resort suggested Dr. Almond. He was right on time, listened carefully to me, and made me feel very much at ease. He treated me very well and the remainder of my vacation was MUCH better due to his care. Highly reccomend!
in Orlando, FL |
Considerate and caring , excellent bedside manner. Dr. Almond helped me in a serious situation by providing the room service examination . I was experiencing an acute flare-up of gout , was in a great deal of pain , unable to walk , so I did not have the option of going to a Walk-In_Urgent Care Clinic . He came out very promptly to examine me and then was able to prescribe the necessary anti-inflammatory medicine I needed to get the gout attack under control. Highly recommended.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Jim came to our hotel at Disney World within an hour of our phone call. He has a great manner with kids and did a great job with our five year old. Thanks to his visit and a prescription for antibiotics, we were able to enjoy the rest of our vacation.
Have you seen Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
Are you Dr. Almond?