Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Almond

Physician Room Service

5401 S Kirkman Rd Ste 310 Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences in 1994 and specializes in family medicine and urgent care medicine.

Dr. Almond's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Almond

Dr. Almond?
Dr. Almond's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD
While on vacation both of my daughters became ill and needed medical attention in the midst of hurricane Dorian. Being from a different country we were not sure what to expect as we diligently waited for our insurance provider to respond to our request for medical service. Doctor Almond visited us at our resort room. I should probably say, Dr. Almond to the rescue! From the moment he greeted us to the time when he left, we were very impressed by his professionalism, courtesy and respectful bedside manner with both of my girls. He carefully examined them and diagnosed a pink-eye infection and confirmed an acute pharyngitis with otitis. Despite the harsh diagnosis he was very diligent in prescribing antibiotics and took the time to explain the correct dosage based on their height and weight. He also suggested a plan of action for our traveling itinerary due to the ear infection. He took the necessary time to be with us, was extremely kind and provided a very professional medical
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
Daughter sick in Disney. He arrived on time within an hour of calling him on a Saturday. Diagnosed her with the flu. Was kind and thoughtful. Prescribed Tamiflu which was delivered to the front desk along with other supplies we needed. Truly a gem in an awful situation while on vacation. Made it much much easier.
Thank you for your kind words. Glad we could...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
I came down with a bladder infection at the beginning of our family vacation. Dr. Almond saved our vacation by making a house call and ordering the proper medicine So I was able to enjoy the rest of our trip. He was very professional and knowledgeable yet very personable and kind. He took time to listen and gave good advice for my condition. He also had knowledge about the Differnt meds. Used for my condition. I cannot say enough good things about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
Wonderful doctor and graet person as well. Suits every need and has a tremedous capability for diagnosing anything. Very grateful about Dr. Almond's experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
Dr Almond visited our room at Walt Disney World when my husband suffered an insect bite which became infected. Dr Almond was absolutely lovely and he was very thorough too. He took my husband's blood pressure and temperature and looked carefully at the bite with a magnifying lens. He prescribed antibiotics lasting 10 days to ensure he recovered fully and even followed up after the visit by email. The Dr arranged for the medication to be prescribed by Turners Drug Dtore and delivered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
Dr. Almond was prompt, efficient, and informative. We were able to purchase medication from him instead of going through a pharmacy off of the resort. Thank you Dr. Almond!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
We were staying at Disney's Polynesian in 2013 and both of my young children had fevers and ear infections. At least we found that out after we called front desk and they gave us Dr Almonds's number. I called and couldn't believe he actually answered the phone himself and was in hour room within the hour. He was able to examine and fill simple prescriptions for my children straight away and they were feeling 100% better within a couple hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
Nobody wants to feel crummy on a vacation, so the resort suggested Dr. Almond. He was right on time, listened carefully to me, and made me feel very much at ease. He treated me very well and the remainder of my vacation was MUCH better due to his care. Highly reccomend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
Considerate and caring , excellent bedside manner. Dr. Almond helped me in a serious situation by providing the room service examination . I was experiencing an acute flare-up of gout , was in a great deal of pain , unable to walk , so I did not have the option of going to a Walk-In_Urgent Care Clinic . He came out very promptly to examine me and then was able to prescribe the necessary anti-inflammatory medicine I needed to get the gout attack under control. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?
Dr. Jim came to our hotel at Disney World within an hour of our phone call. He has a great manner with kids and did a great job with our five year old. Thanks to his visit and a prescription for antibiotics, we were able to enjoy the rest of our vacation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jimmy Almond, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Almond?

My original vision was the old country doctor, traveling with a black bag, visiting patients in their homes. Today, I'm grateful to be "living the dream" as a mobile medical doctor with our Physician Room Service, helping Orlando visitors with minor...

• Urgent Care Medicine

1990
Univ Of Ar

Dr. Almond accepts

(407) 238-2000

Dr. Almond accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Almond treats your condition or procedure

• Vomiting

Physician Room Service

• Sat: 8:00am - 10:00pm
    • Sun: 8:00am - 10:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Almond treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)