Dr. Jimena Burnett, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Bluffton-Okatie Primary Care 40 Okatie Center Blvd S Ste 100 Okatie, SC 29909 Get Directions
Dr. Jimena Burnett, MD
Dr. Jimena Burnett, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Okatie, SC. She is 48 years old. Dr. Burnett is affiliated with McLeod Health - McLeod Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Burnett's Experience

See how Dr. Burnett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burnett

Dr. Burnett accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Burnett is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Burnett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burnett to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Burnett's Performance
in Okatie, SC |
By far the best doctor and staff I have ever had. Dr. Burnett is very intelligent and kind. She is excellent in remembering my medical history each time I come and very thorough in her job. She is an excellent listener when I have medical problems and make sure she gets to the bottom of my problems. When I need to get in right away, her staff gets you in the same day. She is excellent about getting test results back right away and uses the Patient Portal, including all medical history.
in Bluffton, SC |
Dr. Burnett is great. I had to change doctors due to my doctor retiring and I am glad I chose her.
in Guyton, GA |
Dr. Burnett is very caring and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Burnett was great and quick. I woke up with a very sore throat and the office was so quick to get me in and take care of me. The staff was very pleasant and cared about me.
in San Antonio, TX |
in Bluffton, SC |
Dr. Burnett is a wonderful physician. An excellent diagnostician; she Listens, and assesses the overall picture. She is extremely intelligent, compassionate & caring. She is well organized and her staff is great.
Okatie, SC |
It was a waste of time. Maybe my previous MD was a superstar, but Dr Burnett was not interested in me as an individual or as a patient. Maybe it's because electronic medical records have changed the way drs. interact with patients, but she was more involved with the computer than with me. I have no clue as to her competence and will not judge her on that, but this encounter does not make me want to continue as her patient. Is it possible to use 1/2 stars?
Bluffton, SC |
Irritable, unwilling to explain test results, not detail oriented, unprepared for appointment, left door wide open while I was on the exam table in stir ups, opened door and left open while my exam gown was open. Lost test results. Did not address all medical concerns, condescending. Would not recommend, worst physician I have ever seen.
in beaufort, sc |
I've been under Dr. Burnett's care for about a year. She has been very thorough and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Jimena Burnett, MD?
Are you Dr. Burnett?

Compare Dr. Burnett

Dr. Burnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Burnett has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Burnett's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Burnett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Burnett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Mc Leod Reg Med Center

Dr. Burnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Burnett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Burnett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.