Dr. Jill Vidas, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 59

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Jill Vidas, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Boulder, CO and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Kentucky in 1992. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jill Vidas, MD

Colorado Medical Psychiatry

5377 Manhattan Cir Ste 201 Boulder, CO 80303
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Vidas' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Vidas accepts

Dr. Vidas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vidas

4.4

My young adult son has been with Dr. Vidas for nearly 10 years and his experience with her has been fantastic! She has helped navigate some very hard times in dealing with bipolar depression. She's very attentive, thorough and just a really nice person to be around.
Dec 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Vidas, MD?
Dr. Vidas has been seeing my young adult son with autism for many years. Initially, she monitored and adjusted the medications that helped him to manage attending public high school. Gradually, she assisted in weaning him off of all medication as he entered college. She was an excellent emotional support for him during his college years. I don’t know if we could have made it to graduation without her help.
Grateful parent – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Vidas, MD?
Would love to meet or talk on the phone with this person who treats my 11 y/o daughter that I share custody with. When I argued against medicating my daughter, and was critical of the previous psychiatrist for not recommending a genetic test such as genomind, I lost my medical decision making! I wanted to try alternatives such as music therapy, acupressure, nutrition, etc., all of which were rejected by mother and all previous practitioners. Since then, both my daughter’s physician and the new psychiatrist each ordered a genetic test within months!! Dr. Vidas was hired by my daughters mother on the condition that Dr. Vidas would not seek my input and she has never reached out to me. Besides prescribing 2 medications, Dr. Vidas hasn’t made any referrals for any kind for mindfulness therapy. I am aware of psychiatric practices that are progressive but I cannot tell this is one. I would not recommend this person for ethical reasons.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Vidas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vidas?