Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jill Taylor, DO
Dr. Jill Taylor, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Kingwood, TX. She is 61 years old. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center.

2665 Royal Frst Ste B150

Kingwood, TX 77339

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Taylor

Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Sanctions found
  • Board actions found

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Taylor does not have any board certifications listed.

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (11/30/2007)
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Dr Jill Ann Taylor; License # 188695

Nature of Complaint:

The Physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.

The Physician has been disciplined by the State of Texas for failure to practice medicine in an acceptable professional manner and failed to disclose this on her renewal application in New York.

Action Taken:

The Board has accepted the Physician's Surrender of her license to practice medicine in the State of New York.

State: New York
1 Board Action
  • Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (4/10/2015)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas

• New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • South Nassau Communities Hospital
  • South Nassau Community Hospital
  • South Nassau Community Hospitals Oceanside Ny

Dr. Taylor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Taylor's Performance
in Humble, TX |
Staff is rude and consistently make errors. Dr. Taylor and her PA's have conflicting diagnosis. They do blood work it seems every 3 months and prescribe more meds each time. Finally after having issues with my heart my cardiologist asked why I was taking medication for my thyroid when it is normal. I decided to get off all their meds and have not had one symptom and feel better than I have in a very long time. All they care about is money whether there is a true diagnosis, I am still unsure.
Houston, TX |
I have to agree with all the negative views listed and regret not researching. Extremely rude staff from the top down, especially the office staff and nurses...that alone made me not want to ever return. Although the physician seemed very knowledgable, I received a somewhat complex diagnosis with limited education and resources. I left the office unclear of my treatment plan and unfortunately they seem to have a policy not to disperse written instruction-odd and not ok. Seeking second opinion.
Pros:Dr. T's background is in chemistry, she runs best blood and thyroid panels to pin point your thyroid needs. She prescribes the right combination of bio identical hormones, compounded in her pharmacy, specifically for your thyroid needs. She fixed my thyroid. Cons: Lots of questionable tests like Electro Interstitial Scans, conducted by techs in her office then a separate CO bills insurance thousands. Her staff claim bills not from them. Lots of run around, rude staff. Dr. T promotes same.
in Houston, TX |
No. Just no. Rude, unfriendly staff. Uncaring. Money hungry. I literally still cannot get overall the level of rudeness I just experienced from everyone from the checkout guy to the doctor to the nurse. This place is so poor and horrible. The new location is also dirty and disgusting.
in Humble, TX |
Awful bedside manner. I've been going there for over a year to help balance my hormones and take care of my high blood pressure. Each time I left there I said I would never go back. Unorganized, not helpful, pill pusher but you can only go to their pharmacy. My husband and a friend also experienced the same service as me. All 3 of us found another doctor. I'm usually very easy going and never complain but after multiple experiences I decided I needed to go somewhere else.
Kingwood, TX |
Staff is unprofessional. Nurses do not wear scrubs or name tags and are very unfriendly. Saw NP who was combative, attempted to prescribe (OTC) supplements that could ONLY be filled at their pharmacy if I wanted to come back for another evaluation, including supplements I had previously had bad reactions to. Did not look at any of the labs or documents from other physicians.
Have you seen Dr. Jill Taylor, DO?
Are you Dr. Taylor?