Clinical Neurophysiology  |
Dr. Jill Liebman, DO
Dr. Jill Liebman, DO is a clinical neurophysiology doctor who practices in Tamarac, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Liebman is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West and Jackson North Medical Center.

7225 N University Dr Ste 102

Tamarac, FL 33321

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Liebman

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Liebman's Experience

Dr. Liebman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Clinical Neurophysiology

• Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Confusion
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Memory Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuromuscular Diseases

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
  • Crozier Chester Medical Center
  • Montefiore Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Liebman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liebman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liebman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liebman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liebman to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Liebman's Performance
Dr Liebman is very knowledgeable and treated me with respect. Diagnosis and treatment right on point. Great choice for a neurologist. Office staff pleasant, friendly and courteous. Definitely recommend Dr Leibman. Short wait time to see the doctor.
Coral Springs, FL |
I found reading/reviewing Dr. Liebman's office notes helpful!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Liebman is a very thorough, caring doctor and her staff is wonderful. She is extremely helpful in dealing with difficult situations. I highly recommend her.
in Coral springs , FL |
Dr. Liebman is Very down to earth and actually listens to you and makes eye contact. Love her!.
in Lauderdale lakes |
It has been my pleasure to have her as my Neurologist. Dr. Liebman is very knowledgeable and showed interest and care in my situation. She understood my concerns where it relates to medication. She was always patient with me as she explains my treatment options. She is not quick to medicate if there is another way of treating the condition. I personally respect that about her. I always leave her office a little more informed.
in Tamarac,Florida |
Dr Jill gave me my life back having more then 15 headaches a month was take control. Dr Jill and her staff I will follow know matter where she moves
in Pompano Beach, FL. |
Dr. Liebman has my husband and myself as patients. I am also recommending her to someone else. She is the best neurologist out there. I have had epilepsy since infancy. I have seen a lot of Dr.s in 57 years for this. She is the only one that has been able to manage my disease successfully. She is thorough and has a great attitude. She has literally saved both my husband's life and my own. If you don't choose her as your Dr. then you have made a very bad mistake. Highly recommended.!!!!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Liebman is wonderful,explains everything thoroughly and follows up as needed. Her front desk girl however isn't very pleasant and even rude when I was asking for a copy of my visit . She was also rude to a fellow medical office who called her asking for the record. I actually had to make another 2 trips there to pick it up. I wouldn't leave a comment like this but it has been consistent through my 4 visits there.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr.liebman is apathetic at best and incompetent at worst. She doesn't have any bedside manners and acts as though everyone is beneath her. She has no patience or interest in seeing her patients or hearing whether or not they're making recovery. Don't bother to go to this doctor
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Staff is rude. Even though my insurance company referred me to her, her office told me that they are not accepting any new patients from our insurance company. Terible.
in parkland florida |
ive been a patient of dr liebmans for many years , i feel blessed to have found such a compasionate dr in her, shes wonderfull, her knowledge and bedside manor is amazing ,and she spends time with you going over every issue you have and lisitens . and her staff is the best i ever encountered in a doctors office. i have severe polyneuropathy and she does every thing she can for me a wonderfull doctor,, i highly recomend dr liebman
My first visit with Dr. Liebman I was seen by practicing doctors which took up most of my visit time.. I payed cash 250.00 to see a neurologist not practicing doctors when she came in the office she was focused on other things unrelated to why I was at her office.. Also the recommendation she gave me was insane when I have already being to 4 other neurologist before going to her?? I decided to go because my primary doctor advised me to.. Otherwise I would have never being at a office!! Stay away
Hialeah, FL |
the staff is very unprofessional and uncaring. They show no compassion for me as a patient and in what i needed; always had an attitude like they were doing me a favor. The first visit with the Dr was okay as another dr was present she was very sweet. The 2nd visit follow up the Dr. came accross a bit agitated and annoyed as she explained she could find nothing wrong with me...I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR EVER AGAIN!!! UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE!!!
in Coral Springs, FL |
This office is the gold standard by which all offices should be measured against. I have seen Dr. Liebmab for several years. I was recently diagnosed with a permanent diosabling illness. She had started me in IV therapy immediately to bring me under control. Her office called daily to check up on me since I was having some respiratory issues. She & her staff were very compassionate, proficient and timely with insurance issues and employer paperwork. I feel lucky to have her caring for my health
in Coral Springs, FL |
My experience was very poor. She talked down to me. I wish I went elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Are you Dr. Liebman?