Dr. Jill Liebman, DO is a clinical neurophysiologist in Tamarac, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. She specializes in clinical neurophysiology and neurology.

Dr. Liebman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Liebman

3.4

Dr. Liebman?
Dr. Liebman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jill Liebman, DO
Saw her for a long time at Miami office, very caring doctor and patient oriented. Takes time to listen. Magnificent office staff. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr. Liebman is a very arrogant, unprofessional and rude doctor! She was disgusting, in a hurry, and apart from that, extremely rude. She refuses to hear from you when you want to tell her your symptoms/pain. She shouldn't be a doctor or have her practice if she engages in that type of behavior with her patients/clients. Avoid this doctor and go see a real doctor (MD) who actually cares about their patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr. Jill is knowledgeable and empathetic. Her nurse Tanya is always friendly and efficient. She does all kinds of efforts and fights with insurance companies to make them pay for my medications. I'm extremely grateful for Dr. Jill and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr. Liebman diagnosed my problem and was quite knowledgeable. She did all the tests and was friendly and caring. I would recommend this doctor. Hard to find a physician like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr. Jill spends time in each visit listening to problems and coming up with ways to help eliminate them. I recommend her highly to anyone with neurological problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
I went to Dr. Liebman for an appointment to manage my Multiple Sclerosis. I was greeted by her nurse who was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. Once I met with Dr. Liebman, she was absolutely wonderful. She listened to my problems and was extremely caring. I’m so glad I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Very pleasant experience - Dr. Liebman took the time to listen to all my concerns and provided explicit feedback in a very professional manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
I had to write this review for the so called "Dr. Liebman" I went to her office and scheduled me for a nerve conduction test, my first impression was her unprofessional Attire , and behavior , she only tested part of my extremities. she told me there was no damage to my nerves. I have been getting tested for neurological problems due to the fact. I have been getting tested for neurological because I have a condition called RSD. I've been getting tested sin the year 2000 .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Liebman. She took the time to listen to my issues and made me comfortable. She has a refreshing vibrancy and I felt secure putting my health in her hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Doctor was knowledgeable and understanding. She had her resident see us beforehand. He was very thorough and compassionate. Overall pleasant experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
She was very dismissive, narrow minded, and plain nasty. We patients at her clinic don’t seem to be her first priority. Don’t ask her questions because she will get annoyed and feel rushed. We found another neurologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr Liebman is very knowledgeable and treated me with respect. Diagnosis and treatment right on point. Great choice for a neurologist. Office staff pleasant, friendly and courteous. Definitely recommend Dr Leibman. Short wait time to see the doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
I found reading/reviewing Dr. Liebman's office notes helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr. Liebman is a very thorough, caring doctor and her staff is wonderful. She is extremely helpful in dealing with difficult situations. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr. Liebman is Very down to earth and actually listens to you and makes eye contact. Love her!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
It has been my pleasure to have her as my Neurologist. Dr. Liebman is very knowledgeable and showed interest and care in my situation. She understood my concerns where it relates to medication. She was always patient with me as she explains my treatment options. She is not quick to medicate if there is another way of treating the condition. I personally respect that about her. I always leave her office a little more informed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr Jill gave me my life back having more then 15 headaches a month was take control. Dr Jill and her staff I will follow know matter where she moves
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr. Liebman has my husband and myself as patients. I am also recommending her to someone else. She is the best neurologist out there. I have had epilepsy since infancy. I have seen a lot of Dr.s in 57 years for this. She is the only one that has been able to manage my disease successfully. She is thorough and has a great attitude. She has literally saved both my husband's life and my own. If you don't choose her as your Dr. then you have made a very bad mistake. Highly recommended.!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr Liebman is wonderful,explains everything thoroughly and follows up as needed. Her front desk girl however isn't very pleasant and even rude when I was asking for a copy of my visit . She was also rude to a fellow medical office who called her asking for the record. I actually had to make another 2 trips there to pick it up. I wouldn't leave a comment like this but it has been consistent through my 4 visits there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Liebman, DO?
Dr.liebman is apathetic at best and incompetent at worst. She doesn't have any bedside manners and acts as though everyone is beneath her. She has no patience or interest in seeing her patients or hearing whether or not they're making recovery. Don't bother to go to this doctor
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Liebman?

Dr. Liebman accepts

Dr. Liebman accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Liebman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Liebman treats this condition more than 74% of her peers

Dr. Liebman's conditions and procedures:

• Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Back Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Confusion
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Ear Disorders
  • Lyme Disease
  • Memory Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuromuscular Diseases
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

• Clinical Neurophysiology

Metropolitan Hospital
1989
Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
1989

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Liebman treats patients.

Jackson North Medical Center