Dr. Jill Gradner, MD

Dr. Jill Gradner, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jill Gradner, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Halfmoon, NY and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from New York Med Coll in 1994 and specializes in internal medicine.

1783 Route 9 # 102

• Pulmonary Function Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Gradner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gradner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gradner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gradner's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gradner to family and friends

Dr. Gradner's Performance

I've been seeing Dr Gradner for 8+years. Dr Gradner has been generous & patient with her consult time, I never feel rushed. She listens deeply and considers my views on treatment. I do health research in my professional life so I come with questions, wanting to be involved with the intervention...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the kind words, Barbara! We love to hear that our doctors and staff are making a difference for our patients. We are glad to hear you are so pleased with the service and care you have received. We encourage you to share your experience with us anytime by calling our patient experience facilitator at 518-782-3757. Thank you again for your feedback. We will be sure to pass this along to the office manager at Dr. Gradner's office. Have a great day!

Worst Doctor Ever and the whole network she is evolved with is the same, Incompetent
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option4

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience with us. We strive to provide the best possible customer service and patient experience. We would love to hear from you to learn how we can improve. We encourage you to contact our patient experience facilitator at (518) 782-3757.

Jill is very professionall AND personable. She makes you feel relaxed and not rushed. Her office is conveniently located in the same building as the lab and office where they do mammograms. Very good and convenient! I highly recommend Jill if you are searching for an internal physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the kind words! Because federal privacy laws govern patients' protected health information, it is not our policy to substantively respond to any online reviews. We welcome you to call our Patient Experience Facilitator at (518) 782-3757 if you would like to share your experience with us.

Dr. Gradner has been my PCP for about 12 years. She is EXCELLENT because she really listens to what I say and she notices problems before I do. Dr. Gradner never brushes me off and always answers all my questions clearly. Her office used to be 4 miles from my home. Now it's 15 miles away, but I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
She's very caring, 10 out of 10 recommend she's a smoke show and the bomb diggity
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option6