Dr. Jill Gibson, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 128 reviews.
Author:
Everyone is nice and professional. I was seen quickly and my questions were addressed honestly and quickly.
Author:
Making the appointment was easy. Wait time was short. Dr Gibson is very caring & kind. I been going to her for my last 2 kids this will be my 3rd time. I love her so much!
Author:
At this point my epidural had worn off and with her not being there in time to do an episiotomy I had a severe tear. She proceeds to stitch me up while I scream from pain worse than delivery and she looks up at me and says “you need to suck it up because I don’t believe in all that pain med stuff” I have 3 other witness and a room full of nurses who proceeded to get the anesthesiologist for me who heard her say this. After 30/45 min of the worst pain in my life she’s gone she didn’t say bye, congratulations... nothing just walks out of the room. She doesn’t return the rest of my hospital stay to check on me or my stitches nor does she inform anyone she has a patient to check on. When they go discharge me they had to get the on call doctor because she was nowhere to be found. I called and was never able to set up my postpartum appointment. In my opinion unless you want the worst and longest labor and delivery experience of your life don’t use her. So much for the emergency and 48hr rule
Author:
Everyone is very nice & professional. Dr Gibson takes her time & answers all of my questions.
Author:
I saw Dr Gibson from 2014 to 2016 before we moved out of state, and I could no longer go to her. She delivered my first born, was there for my second pregnacy that ended in a miscarriage, and was my doctor for the first 7 months of my third pregnancy, up until we moved. I loved her! She was so sweet and made me feel very comfortable. I felt very lucky to have found her, I and really miss being able to go to her!
Love it here
Author:
My appointment was scheduled for 2:15, I arrived at 2:05, was called back immediately and seen by the doctor by 2:13. Dr. Gibson asks me if I have any questions and never makes me feel like she’s trying to rush me out. I leave all of my appointments feeling informed and confident in the care I am receiving.
Author:
So very happy I was recommended to see Dr. Gibson and Dr. Landry. I am thankful I get to experience my first childbirth with these doctors and the members of their staff! They are very knowledgeable and have wonderful bedside manner and I feel exceptionally comfortable being in their care.
Author:
I honestly do not understand how this office has almost 5 stars. It may be the worst doctor's office I've ever been to. The staff is rude, incompetent, and repeatedly fail to return voicemails. At my last appointment, not only did I have to wait almost an hour to see the NP, but she was condescending and severely unprofessional. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE.
Author:
Dr gibson delivered my second baby last month. She made the whole delivery so smooth and wasn't pushy. She let me have a natural child birth (unlike my first on who was constant pushing me into a csection). Thank you Dr Gibson and Staff for everything.
Author:
Dr. Gibson is very kind and gentle. She does everything she can to make me feel safe and comfortable as possible. The office feels and looks more like a spa than a doctors office. The staff are great as well. Love Dr. Gibson
Author:
Overall great experience. Everyone was really nice and helpful.
Author:
Always have a great experience with dr Gibson and her staff
Author:
Dr. Gibson gave me several options for my situation, and I feel comfortable with the choice I made. Kitt is awesome.
Author:
Very friendly staff, and everyone is very welcoming. Dr. Gibson makes me feel very comfortable. Awesome patient care experience overall.
Author:
Dr. Gibson and her team never disappoints me! They are extremely caring!
Author:
i It was my first visit. The perfect doctors visit. No waiting, staff nice and helpful. Dr. Gibson was a pleasure to meet . I will be definately be returning for all my gyno needs. It was the most enjoyable gyno visit I have ever had. Wish Imhad found her sooner.
Author:
The office is super clean and really nice. It feels cozy and not like a sterile environment at all. EVERYONE is so friendly and super helpful. Dr. Gibson is just awesome. I am a patient for life.
Author:
Dr. Gibson is very caring, answered all my questions, and gave me good, detailed information about my pregnancy.
Author:
Everyone was very nice and took time and interest with my concerns. Very comfortable atmosphere.
Author:
My appointment was quick and easy. I just needed my annual pap not including BCPs. I was in and out in about 20 minutes. I wish all doctors offices could have such prompt appointments. I usually spend about 2 hours at other offices.
Author:
I am 61 year's old and haven't never felt so comfortable having my pap smear! Thank you so much Dr. Gibson!
Author:
Everyone is always so nice at Dr Gibson's office. I never feel unwelcome and Dr. Gibson has the best bedside manner.
Author:
Dr. Gibson is a great doctor she talks to you and answer every question you ask.
Author:
Always a great visit Love Dr. Gibson and the staff and the new waiting room and exam rooms are beautiful!
Author:
Everyone was extremely friendly and it didn’t take forever to be seen.
Author:
Very clean, well organized and most importantly the kindness and concern from the staff.
Author:
The ladies there are very sweet. Dr. Gibson has the absolute best bedside manner. I am happy with my decision to switch!
Author:
I was seen in a timely manner and was treated very courteously. I feel Dr. Gibson took my concerns seriously, which I certainly appreciate.
Author:
The ultrasound tech Kit did an amazing job at our anatomy scan and kept us informed throughout which eased my anxiety. Dr Gibson was very understanding of a recent issue I had and gave good advice.
Author:
Great staff and beautiful office! Dr Gibson is such a great doctor i really enjoy our visits with her!
Author:
My daughter's experience and care was unacceptable! In her 20 weeks of pregnancy, not once did she see Dr. Gibson. Doctor was always called out and even in her absence she never even seen the same nurse practitioner. An unnecessary trip to the hospital, 2 assistants that could not operate a heart Doppler, after anatomy scan- it was not until we were walking out of the office outside of the treatment room the nurse practitioner announces there is a cyst on the brain. Admin very unprofessional
Author:
Everyone was so polite, and it was both comfortable and efficient. Considering the sensitive specialty, that’s a big deal!
Author:
Very patient. Never rushes me. Let's me ask as many questions as possible. Dr Gibson and Alison always make me feel comfortable and cared for.
Author:
Very polite staff. made my husband and I feel comfortable. Beautiful office.
Author:
Great doctor! The entire staff and Dr. Gibson are friendly, courteous, and caring.
Author:
I luv luv luv Dr. Gibson. She gave birth to my red headed twins. Through oit the wjole pregnancy she and her staff were amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. Any request i asked for she completeled it or went a safe route so i would be satisfied. Being that i jad a high risk pregnancy on of the twins would have had to be delivered through csection. I could not have tjat cause i have 4 other kids. I also asked for all women to be n the delivery room she completed both with no complications!!
Author:
Staff was friendly and Dr Gibson took the time after my exam have a personal conversation with me.
Author:
Everyone was very nice and made me feel so comfortable at my first appointment.
Author:
Dr. Gibson is the most caring OB/GYN I've ever had. Everyone at the office is very respectful and professional. I have been a patient for over a year, and I dont not regret it at all.
Author:
We just moved to Louisiana in June and Dr. Gibson took me on as a new patient right away. She made me feel comfortable in my new environment and comfortable with new care from the very first visit.
Author:
Friendly and courteous staff. Dr Gibson was welcoming and very helpful. Short wait.
Author:
Dr Gibson and her nurse Brandy are an excellent team. Dr Gibson spends time with you in the exam room and Brandy makes sure you have everything you need before you leave. I never have to call the office to receive information regarding a test or procedure as Brandy is always right on it! If I need anything I call Brandy and that day I have it. Truly amazing as a doctors office and nurse! Thanks to both of you for making my appointments effortless!
Author:
Dr. Gibson is very polite and efficient. She listens and gives feedback and was easy to talk to.
Author:
Thorough exam. Dr. Gibson was an excellent care giver to my teenage daughter today. Her experiences and professional help were outstanding. Thank you!
Author:
I am 61year's old and haven't never felt so comfortable having my pap smear! Thank you so much Dr. Gibson!
Author:
Dr Gibson takes time with you as a patient. She listens and answers all your questions. She truly cares about her patients. I would highly recommend Dr Gibson to my family members and friends. She is so professional and a genuinely sweet person.
Author:
Dr. Gibson delivered my first son. I love her, no more to say than that .
Author:
I always have a pleasant visit! Dr Gibson is very knowledgeable and is so kind. She knows how nervous I get and she is so patient!
Author:
I enjoyed my first visit here. The staff was so sweet and welcoming. Dr Gibson is so nice and helpful! I'm glad I will be using this office for check-ups and Dr Gibson to deliver my baby.