Dr. Jill E. Gibson, MD

Dr. Jill E. Gibson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 38 years old

Dr. Jill Gibson is a Louisiana native. She was born and raised in Louisiana and completed her internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport. Dr. Gibson's practice covers the full spectrum of women's health services including pre-conception counseling, routine prenatal care, birth control, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Menopause, Endometriosis, Adolescent Gynecology, and hormone replacement therapy. As a mom, she looks forward to helping women with not only their own healthcare needs, but also to being a resource for mothers who need help educating their daughters on how to understand and embrace their own female health.Read more

Jill Gibson MD LLC

Learn about this Doctor

As one of the North Shore's local gynecologists, Dr. Gibson's mission is to provide high quality medicine while emphasizing personal care. Our office in Covington, LA offers advanced equipment to provide the latest in diagnostic and treatment of all gynecologic and obstetrical abnormalities. Dr. Gibson is completely up to date on new procedures and techniques, and she works hard to continue learning about advancements in the field.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Gibson's Experience

See how Dr. Gibson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gibson

Dr. Gibson accepts 28 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gibson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Gibson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gibson
Dr. Gibson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (33)
in Mandeville, LA |
Dr. Gibson is the absolute best, sweet, caring doctor I've ever had. Her bedside manner is the best. I love everyone at this office. No matter how often I call everyone is always so helpful. With as much as I've had going on with me, everyone always welcomes me with a smile! Truly an amazing team of people.
in Mandeville, la |
Absolute best bed side manner. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor! She is amazing! After I had my son and didn't have to see her anymore I was actually sad!
in Mandeville, LA |
Amazing doctor, very caring and compassionate with her work and for her patients, I had the best experience throughout my pregnancy and delivery with.Dr. Gibson!
in Mandeville, LA |
Dr. Gibson and her staff are the absolute best. Dr. Gibson took care of my daughter during her pregnancy and her bed side manner is great. I've never seen such a sweet personality in a doctor. She is so down to earth and has a calming and soothing persona. Her staff was wonderful and so was our delivery at Lakeview Hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Gibson and have switched from my current provider to her.
in Covington, LA |
The best OB/GYN ever!!! She literally saved my life and I will forever be grateful! Thank you Dr. Gibson!
in Covington, LA |
An amazing doctor that genuinely cares about her patients. Puts in the time to make sure you feel comfortable and safe. Very sweet personality, takes pride in her work. Thank you for ensuring my health and my beautiful baby girl!
in Houston, TX |
Excellent appointment availability. Efficient clinic and surgical intervention. Don't hesitate to visit her :)
in Houston, TX |
I recently moved to Houston and was having complications with my Mirena. After trying to establish an OB here and get an appointment stat, i finally gave up and called Dr Gibson. She said she could see me the very next day so i booked a flight for that night! Dr Gibson is kind, proessional and a great doctor. She really cares about her patients!
in Covington, LA |
Called to make an appointment because I needed a sonogram done within 2 days from the day I called and they gave me an appointment for the very next day! WOW, that's never heard of anymore! Staff member, Amanda was extremely helpful and nice! I will recommend her office to anyone that needs an OBGYN! Such a nice change from the normal office staff that I have experienced at other OBGYN offices.
in mount hermon, la. |
Great office manners!
in Covington, la |
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr Gibson and her staff. I've been a patient of Dr Gibson for a little over a year and trust her with me and my daughters healthcare. She is very gentle and spends time with her patients and very caring. I even received a call on the weekend about exam results. I highly recommend Dr. Gibson.
in covington, la |
From being told to tie the gown around my waist because I already had a mammogram, not being given a vaginal exam because I was over 65 even though my vagina was raw and I still have all my female organs, to being told the Dr was on her way and would call me when she got in!Still waiting that was a couple of months ago!!! This is the first time I have ever had this happen! Have spoken to several people about it and three of them had similar experiences!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jill E. Gibson, MD?
Are you Dr. Gibson?

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Incontinence
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Birth Control
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vulvectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.