Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD

DermatologyFemaleAge 46

Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD is a Dermatologist in Franklin, TN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fichtel to book an appointment.

Dr. Fichtel
1909 Mallory Ln Ste 302 Franklin, TN 37067

Compare Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD with other Dermatologists near you

Dr. Fichtel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fichtel

3.8

Dr. Fichtel?
  • Office environment (10)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (10)
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
Dr. Fitchel was seen several years ago when she was with a group practice. During a routine body scan, a suspicious area on my chest needed attention. After the biopsy, Dr. Fitchel removed this area. Dr. Fitchel was meticulous in treating this area, using a special stitching procedure. She gave very specific directions in treating this area during recovery. My scar, which was two to three inches, is barely visible today. Many thanks to her great care.
Beth – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
Dr. Fichtel is amazing! She has treated both my daughters and I and we are always thrilled with the care we receive. She is brilliant and empathic, kind, and creative - she puts her patients first and this clearly shows in how they leave her office!
Jennifer Crowell Thompson – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Fichtel. I had seen her years ago just for annual skin checks until she moved out of the area. I have since developed a scalp issue. After several visits to two dermatologist and hundreds of dollars over the course of a few years, I received no relief. I had seen where Dr. Fichtel had moved back and opened her new practice. Best decision to go back to her! She spent so much time with me, listened to my issues and made me feel that I was her only patient. I left her office with a treatment plan that included her own formulated products. After one month, I was cleared of my issue and was beyond ecstatic! She is an amazing doctor and I have never been happier! Do not be turned off by the fact that she does not accept insurance. If you have an HSA plan, you can use that. Most insurance plans are high deductible anyway. Dr. Jill Fichtel, hands down offers the best service you will find any where. The best money I’ve spent in years!
Stephanie – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
I went to Dr. Fichtel for the first time last week. Her office is warm and welcoming as is her staff. You feel like you are in her home and a spa combined. I went in for filler for the first time and left amazed at how comfortable she made everything for me, how quick and pain free the injections were & an appt to go back. Excellent doctor who is able to take her with each patient and has a very personal approach to each one.
Jessica N – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
She has a great bedside manner . She answered all my concerns without me feeling rushed . I will definitely go back !!
Angela Jones – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
I am so happy to be reunited with Dr. Fichtel! My girls and I were her patients before she relocated. I was so thrilled to see her billboard in Coolsprings saying that she was back. Unfortunately , she found me with a scalp condition that several doctors of different specialties could not diagnose. When I saw her beautiful face on that billboard, I thought "she will help me". I was concerned that she may be concentrating her practice on only aesthetics. Not only did she spend an hour with me, she consulted a leading expert on my extremely rare condition and had a treatment plan for me when I left. I knew she didn't accept or file insurance and wondered what my financial commitment would be. What I found was that she is an excellent value because I had already spent triple what her fee was but had no answers. I loved that she dispenses her own specially formulated prescriptions in office, so you can leave with everything you need! Plus, her office looks like a spa! Imso hap
Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
Similar experience to others. Jill Fichtel rushed me into surgery, didn't explain much, and then left me with an ugly scar. I don't even want to wear a 2 piece anymore! It's so sad! Would not recommend.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
I don’t think it’s abnormal to look at a scar for a couple of years before thinking that maybe I should post a review. A doctor review is a big deal to me (especially a negative one)… and I hope anyone considering a negative review gives it a lot of time before doing so. It may have just been curiosity on my part to see if any other reviews existed for you. Once I saw there had been another similar experience to mine, it obviously made my concern more valid in my mind. Sorry if my timing doesn’t meet your approval. Sorry if you think I have deeper issues. I may be a bad patient, maybe not. You may be a bad doctor, maybe not. But I wouldn’t say you have deeper issues even though you weren’t the best doctor for me. It happens and you should just move on.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
Dr Fichtel displays genuine concern and care in my condition and always has a thorough explanation and clear approach to managing my care.
Jerry in College Grove – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?
I have a HORRIBLE scar from a mole Dr. Fichtel removed that's extremely visible. It looks like a bug with 6 legs from the 3 stitches. I also asked her about an itching skin rash that I suspected was scabies. She didn't even do a scraping to check! She just said she doubted that was it, so I went to another dermatologist and the NURSE there said I had a textbook case of scabies. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.
Brentwood, TN – Dec 19, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fichtel?

My greatest goal is to get back to relationships between myself and my patients. This has become fractured by the current health care environment, and...Read more

Dr. Jill Fichtel, MD, FAAD, a board-certified dermatologist and Nashville native, is thrilled to be resuming her practice in Franklin TN at Transformative...Read more

• Dermatology