Dr. Jill Gorsuch, DO

Dr. Jill Gorsuch, DO

General Surgery  |

Dr. Jill Gorsuch, DO is a general surgery doctor who practices in Niles, MI. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

Lakeland General Surgery, Niles

42 N Saint Joseph Ave Ste 100

Niles, MI 49120

• ASR Health Benefits
  • Health Net
  • Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana, Inc.
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Priority Health
  • Trustmark Companies
  • US Health and Life Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Gorsuch

Video

See how frequently Dr. Gorsuch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
high
Esophageal Surgery
Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

Dr. Gorsuch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

• Umbilical Hernia
  • Ventral Hernia

• Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Biopsy of Breast
  • Colectomy
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colorectal Surgery, Robotic-Assisted
  • Endoscopy
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Interventional Endoscopy
  • Laparoscopic Diaphragmatic or Paraesophageal Hernia Repair With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Stomach Surgery
  • Therapeutic Colonoscopy
  • Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Florida
  • Botsford General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery-Banner Gateway Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Gorsuch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gorsuch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gorsuch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gorsuch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gorsuch to family and friends
Dr. Gorsuch's Performance
in Niles, MI |
I have never met a Doctor that has such a great bedside manner! From the first appointment she made me feel as though I was her only patient and had been treating me for years. She explained fully the routes of investigation she felt were available before even thinking of performing Surgery. Dr Gorsuch performed surgery on me just under a week ago now, although I am still in some pain, she was able to find the problem, correct it, and I am looking forward to a new pain free life! Excellent Dr!
in Stevensville |
I think she is great.doesn't drag her feet. And is so encouraging.I would highly recommend her.She has helped so much thanks Dr.Grosuch. I don't think I would be alive today and without a feeding tube without her!
in Benton Harbor |
I really feel like I'm a part of her family. She cares about every aspect of my life and care and I will tell everyone who is in need of her services about her and her team.
in Eau Claire MI |
My experience with Dr. Jill Gorsuch was nothing but amazing. When you first meet her you are not the patient in room 1 but an actual person. You are not rushed and she truly takes the time to talk to you and explain everything thoroughly. You are her number one priority. And she is no different at surgery time right through to the post surgery appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Gorsuch and can't say enough about her character and compassion that she extends to you as a person.
Dr. Gorsuch made me feel comfortable going into my surgery. Everything went as planned and the recovery time was better than expected thanks to recommendations from Jill. Thank you for everything!
in Dowagiac Mi |
Dr Gorsuch is professional yet able to be personable. She is a definite Lakeland asset.
in Saint Joseph |
Dr. Gorsuch is fabulous! I could not have asked for better care before, during and after my surgery. Her genuine concern for me showed by making sure that all my questions and concerns were answered without feeling rushed. Thanks Dr. Gorsuch
in Edwardsburg, MI |
Dr Gorsuch is a very professinal Dr she makes you feel relaxed and is very informitive with all thast is going to be done. She has a awesome bed side manner, but best of all she takes the time to sit and listen to her patience. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. My experiance with Dr Gorsuch was a pleasent one.
in Niles, MI |
Dr. Gorsuch is a very patient-oriented doctor. She listens well to her patients, and is fully attentive to their concerns and questions. She is one of the most supportive doctors I have ever visited. If you are up front and straight with her, she will be with you. I highly recommend her for any surgery need that you may have.
in Niles |
Very professional, caring and friendly. Her confident attitude is contagious and made the surgery easy. I also liked how she explained the procedure and answered my questions.
in Niles, MI |
My favorite I have nothing bad to say.
in Berrien Springs, MI |
The recovery time was short and painless which means to me she was skillful and careful! I am very pleased with her staff and the care she gave my surgery.
in Edwardsburg,Mi |
Dr. Gorsuch answers all your questions in a friendly manner and is very concerned that you get the care you need.
in Stevensville, MI |
I recently had a gastric sleeve procedure conducted by Dr. Jill. This procedure was an AMAZING success. I have been almost pain free after the surgery and back to walking two miles one day after the procedure. I have found Dr. Gorsuch to be a highly competent, knowledgeable, patient friendly, physician who seeks the best for her patients. She is highly respected by her staff and patients. It is my privilege to recommend Dr. Gorsuch without reservation. She is "top of the line!"
in New Buffalo, MI |
Dr. Gorsuch is a confident and caring doctor. I had no worries what so ever being under her care. I would highly recommend he.
in Niles, MI |
As a 50 yr old facing his first surgery I was nervous. Dr. Gorsuch was an amazing and calming influence. Every time I asked a question, I was given clear concise answers but not overly technical but also I never felt a condescending tone. Her approach is simple treat people with respect, and it really shows. If your in need and you can get Dr. Gorsuch, you won't regret it.
in Cassopolis, MI |
Dr. Gorsuch explains everything in terms that I can understand. She treats me like a person, not a patient, letting me decide what we do next. Dr. Gorsuch is very caring and excellent when a condition arises and needs to consult with other physicians when my body throws her a curve ball. She is a "matter of fact" Dr. and puts my best interest at heart. I would recommend Dr.Gorsuch to anyone considering gastric bypass or who has had the procedure and needs after care or wants a 2nd opinion.
in Niles, MI |
This was my first surgery and it was an emergency. My appendix ruptured and my husband and I were terrified because it is such a dangerous situation at that point. She was very calm and comforting and very informative. I felt like I had nothing to worry about while in her care! I can not thank this woman enough for just making feel safe and comfortable through that whole experience!
in Buchanan, MI |
Professional, friendly and all around great person and doctyor
Have you seen Dr. Jill Gorsuch, DO?
Are you Dr. Gorsuch?

Visit Dr. Gorsuch

Dr. Gorsuch accepts 14 insurance carriers
    ASR
  • Health Net
    Health Net PPO
  • Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana, Inc.
  • Premera Blue Cross

Niles, MI 49120
Lakeland Medical Center, St. Joseph
1234 Napier Ave
Saint Joseph, MI 49085

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Gorsuch at Lakeland General Surgery, Niles

General Surgery Nurse Practitioner