Dr. Jill G. Byers, MD

Dr. Jill G. Byers, MD

Urology | Female

Southern California Continence 320 Superior Ave Ste 110, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Byers' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Byers' experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgerynull
  • Urologynull

No malpractice history found for California.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Byers

Dr. Byers accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Byers has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Byers

Dr. Byers' Review Details
      2.8 based on 14 responses
      Experience with Dr. Byers
      Dr. Byers' Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (14)
      Dr. Byers says

I strive to do my very best for each and every patient every day. I am committed to my patients and try to demonstrate my respect and compassion in every interaction. It is therefore naturally disappointing to learn that I have fallen short of meeting patient expectations. I would like to understand these comments better and would request that prior to posting a negative review, these concerns be brought to the attention of myself or my office staff so that they can be addressed and any misunderstandings clarified.

I consider it a tremendous privilege to be entrusted with the care of so many wonderful patients who fill my days with joy with their stories and their appreciation. These are just a few comments I have heard and jotted down over the past few weeks:

"I thank you and God every day for this operation."

"Thank you for operating on me despite my age. I feel so much better now."

"You've always been good to me, and I appreciate it."

"It's great not to leak when I cough or sneeze"

in Newport Beach, CA |
      Dr. Byers made time in her schedule to an enable an earlier time for a very important surgery. She explained the process and the risks thoroughly. Her caring and professionalism was exemplary. I recommend her highly . She is a terrific Doctor.
      in Huntington Beach, CA |
      She is caring and very knowledgable.
      in Fountain Valley, CA |
      Dr. Byer's cared of my husband, Angelo, over the past twenty months has been very thorough & caring. Each of her office staff has been outstanding in the dignified way they treat Angelo on each visit. We are so greatful to them all. Barbara Martignoni
      in Laguna Beach, CA |
      Dr.Byers' staff was very accommodating and were able to give me an appointment within a few days as a new patient. Dr.Byers was great and she fixed my problem when no other doctor could! I would recommend her to everyone!
      She was very unprofessional and didn't have any answers to my health conditions. She seemed very angry and the procedure she performed on me she didn't seem to care that it was hurting me. I will never go back to her or recommend anyone to see her!!!!
      Have you seen Dr. Byers?

• Bladder Atony
      • Bladder Diseases
      • Bladder Infection
      • Bladder Stones
      • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
      • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
      • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
      • Hydronephrosis
      • Interstitial Cystitis
      • Kidney Stones
      • Neurogenic Bladder
      • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
      • Overactive Bladder
      • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
      • Testicular Dysfunction
      • Ureteral Stones
      • Ureteral Stricture or Kinking
      • Urethral Stones
      • Urethral Stricture
      • Urinary Disorders
      • Urinary Incontinence
      • Urinary Stones
      • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
      • Uterine Diseases

• Cystometry
      • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
      • Incontinence Sling Procedure
      • Lithotripsy
      • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
      • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
      • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
      • Uroflowmetry
      • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

University of California At Los Angeles

• Viola Hyde (UCLA) Scholarship, 1991
        • Western Section American Urological Association Resident Scholarship, 1996
        • Pfizer Scholar in Urology, 1997
        • B.A. Cum Laude, UC San Diego, 1986

Dr. Byers has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Byers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Urology
      • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Byers

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Byers' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Byers

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Byers says...

Dr Byers is one of a small group of Board Certified Specialists in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. This certification is in addition to her Board Certification in General Urology. She is past president of the Orange County Urological Society and has served as Chair of Urology at Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Dr. Byers' Care Philosophy

Dr. Byers has extensive experience with the medical and surgical management of urologic conditions affecting both men and women. She is Board Certified and a member of many professional societies. The office accepts many PPO plans and Medicare, and offers easy payment terms for patients with POS and out-of-network insurance plans. We provide state-of-the-art urologic care in a friendly, comfortable office environment.

Dr. Byers says...

"I thank you and God every day for this operation."

"Thank you for operating on me despite my age. I feel so much better now."

"You've always been good to me, and I appreciate it."

"It's great not to leak when I cough or sneeze"