Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD

AnesthesiologyMaleAge 58

Anesthesiology

Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Baton Rouge, LA and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from American University of Beirut / Faculty of Medicine in 1989. He is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD

The Spine Diagnostic & Pain Treatment Center

5408 Flanders Dr Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Jiha treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Jiha's conditions and procedures:

• Cancer Pain
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Pain

Dr. Jiha accepts

Dr. Jiha accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Jiha's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jiha

2.6

Dr. Jiha

I love Dr. Jiha. He is so kind and helpful. He listens and is competent and knows his stuff.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?
Dr. George Jiha is by far the worst physician I have ever had! He has a terrible bedside manner! He is very rude to his patients and his staff. I truly think his staff is afraid of him. He thinks that he is better than other people and it shows in the way that he treats people. I have seen him yell at another patient in the hallway while I was waiting for my appointment. His behavior does this medical practice a great disservice. If he has lost the ability to show his patients kindness, compassion, and empathy it is probably time for him to retire. Save your self some trouble and go to a physician that will treat you with kindness and dignity. There are good Dr's out there, He's just not one of them.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?
Dr jihad wasn't my fiance's dr. Nor mine but when I asked questions about his determination of the situation he was very unprofessional. This is a man that needs more schooling. This man terminated us from every coming back. Now we our concern about finding another Dr. Whom is very needed. If you have any doubts about what I'm saying, I do have the recorded session.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Marshall – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?
Wish I could give ZERO star rating. 'Dr' Jiha is the reason I am changing locations for my spine treatment. He is not even my doctor but the past 2 times happened to be the doctor in charge because my doctor is out. He has NO BEDSIDE MANNER and made me feel like a pill head trying to get a fix. He DOES NOT care what your problems are with your back or how much pain you are in - all he is concerned with is his status. He gets LESS than 0 stars!
Monica O. – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?
Dr Jiha is the only doctor I trust to do injections in my back. I had been seeing him since 2007 great doctor.
Sharon in Baton Rouge , LA – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?
I have visited doctor Jiha and he helped me so much. I saw one person on Google reviewed that he’s the worst doctor and got his degree in Beirut. What kind of limited mind can judge a person with the city where he got his degree from? I have lived in New York and visited NYU’s well known doctors for my pain before. However, none of the doctors I have seen before never had wholistic approach as Dr. Jiha did. Plus, he gave me an option and time to think either trying a medicine or another option. Some doctors charges you hundreds and lecture you about medical stuff. At the end, you have no relief for yourself except theoretical information. Dr. Jiha kept those kind of speeches less and worked more focused on problems itself. I was happy with that. I suggest him.
Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?
I’ve been seeing him for 8 years now and he takes his profession seriously. It took me awhile, but we have finally found the combination of injections and medication so that I can live somewhat of a normal life. I like that he listens to what you have to say and is concerned about you as a patient and it’s not all about the money!
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?
Dr. Jihad thinks everyone is a drug head looking for pills. I would highly recommend another doctor if you want to get better. He is willing to give injections but no medications. Very self centered. He received his degree in Beirut. He is one of the worst doctors in La.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?
Dr. Jiha knows about pain structures and he know which injections will stop the suffering.
Debra Gilmore in NEW ORLEANS – Mar 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Jiha, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jiha?