Dr. Jihad Batah, MD

Dr. Jihad Batah, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Jihad Batah, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Mission Hills, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Facey Medical Group

11333 Sepulveda Blvd

Mission Hills, CA 91345

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Batah

See how frequently Dr. Batah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hemorrhoids
Gas-Bloat Syndrome
high
Abdominal Disorders
high

Dr. Batah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophageal Diseases
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Providence Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Providence Hospital
  • Olive View/UCLA/VA Sepulveda
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Batah has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Batah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Providence Holy Cross Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Batah is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Batah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batah to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Batah's Performance
    GOOD
in Canyon Country |
Routine screenings are covered 100% by my insurance- charged 300.00 to make an appointment for the procedure. Dr made a mistake and billed for diagnostic and 4 phone calls later it's still not resolved- I'm not allowed to talk to him. They treat you like a number that we are.
in Canyon Country, CA |
I went to see him for the first time a few years ago and he was excellent. He was not dismissive of my issues despite my age of only 35. He was very thorough with examining me and he was gentle and kind throughout my colonoscopy and endoscopic exams.
Los Angeles, CA |
Would not recommend Dr batah. was very rushed with me as if I was a dollar sign to him ....I came to him in a lot of pain and only after a few visits he diagnosed me as "stressed" put me on antacids with no testing of low or high stomach acid.. he does not want to help people who are really sick or to dig deeper into any causes ..I am still in alot of pain..He misdiagnosed me and the office was rude. found out I have EXTREMELY LOW stomach acid and this joker throws out meds just like a dealer.
in Santa Clarita, CA |
I was afraid when I was referred to GI by my PCP and got Batah and read these reviews. I even brought my mom, as I'm easily intimidated by Drs and wanted to make sure I was heard. In all honesty, he was very kind to me, listened to my issues and ordered my endo/colon scope without hesitation. I got lucky to get them done the next day! He also did the procedure himself and everything went great. Made me feel safe, very comfortable and I'm glad I didn't cancel the appointment. I'd recommend him!
Thanks for your review! We'd be interested in having you join our patient & family advisory committee. If you'd like to learn more, please send an email to faceyPFAC(at)facey.com.
in Santa Clarita, CA |
This doctor is very rude. He doesn't want to spend more than 2 minutes with you and he acts annoyed when you ask him questions. I had to wait 2 months for my consultation and was just told that I will have to wait 6 months for my procedure. I will be looking for a new doctor! He's one of the worst doctors that I've ever met.
in Van Nuys, CA |
He could not answer my questions and seemed like he was in a rush to get out of there. I will not be going back to him. I am curreently looking for another GI Dr.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Well... I had a few appointments with this doctor each appointment was no more than 2-3 min. , and I was waiting each time almost an hour one time even longer. Dr.Batah appointed me expensive procedures in which I did not need at all, I came with another problem. Finally, I spent for this Dr. almost 6 months waiting for each procedure 2 months!! And what is more crazy for me this Dr.Batah recommended me another gastroenterologist in another city far from me. I did not need that dr.!
in Mission Hills, CA |
Dr. Batah is the worst doctor I have ever had. Rude and arrogant, he told there was nothing he could do for me and I needed to see a female doctor. There was a fist-sized lump in my colon that he missed and I spent two weeks in the hospital before surgery. I wouldn't send Hitler to see him. When I complained, I was told that there were 3 complaints about him taken before mine that day.
Dr. Batah has been nothing but rude in every appointment I have had with him. He's been the worst doctor I have ever had! He talked down to me during the whole appointment. I also had an early morning appointment and wasn't seen until an hour later.... being the first appointment of the day....that was so unacceptable. By the end of the appointment he told me there is nothing he can do and I need to see a psychiatrist...Wait? What? All I wanted were answers to why I was having pain.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Conducted my 2nd colonoscopy in 8 years. Doctor Batah and staff were excellent and made eye feel comfortable before/during/after. I would recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?

Visit Dr. Batah