Dr. Jihad Batah, MD

Gastroenterology ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Batah

Facey Medical Group

11333 Sepulveda Blvd Mission Hills, CA 91345

Dr. Jihad Batah, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Mission Hills, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in gastroenterology.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care . Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital . America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Batah accepts

Dr. Batah accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Health Net
Choice Plus
Options
PacifiCare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Batah's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Duodenitis
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hemorrhoids

2.2

Dr. Batah?
Dr. Batah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jihad Batah, MD
Routine screenings are covered 100% by my insurance- charged 300.00 to make an appointment for the procedure. Dr made a mistake and billed for diagnostic and 4 phone calls later it's still not resolved- I'm not allowed to talk to him. They treat you like a number that we are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
I went to see him for the first time a few years ago and he was excellent. He was not dismissive of my issues despite my age of only 35. He was very thorough with examining me and he was gentle and kind throughout my colonoscopy and endoscopic exams.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
Would not recommend Dr batah. was very rushed with me as if I was a dollar sign to him ....I came to him in a lot of pain and only after a few visits he diagnosed me as "stressed" put me on antacids with no testing of low or high stomach acid.. he does not want to help people who are really sick or to dig deeper into any causes ..I am still in alot of pain..He misdiagnosed me and the office was rude. found out I have EXTREMELY LOW stomach acid and this joker throws out meds just like a dealer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
I was afraid when I was referred to GI by my PCP and got Batah and read these reviews. I even brought my mom, as I'm easily intimidated by Drs and wanted to make sure I was heard. In all honesty, he was very kind to me, listened to my issues and ordered my endo/colon scope without hesitation. I got lucky to get them done the next day! He also did the procedure himself and everything went great. Made me feel safe, very comfortable and I'm glad I didn't cancel the appointment. I'd recommend him!
Thanks for your review! We'd be interested in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
This doctor is very rude. He doesn't want to spend more than 2 minutes with you and he acts annoyed when you ask him questions. I had to wait 2 months for my consultation and was just told that I will have to wait 6 months for my procedure. I will be looking for a new doctor! He's one of the worst doctors that I've ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
He could not answer my questions and seemed like he was in a rush to get out of there. I will not be going back to him. I am curreently looking for another GI Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
Well... I had a few appointments with this doctor each appointment was no more than 2-3 min. , and I was waiting each time almost an hour one time even longer. Dr.Batah appointed me expensive procedures in which I did not need at all, I came with another problem. Finally, I spent for this Dr. almost 6 months waiting for each procedure 2 months!! And what is more crazy for me this Dr.Batah recommended me another gastroenterologist in another city far from me. I did not need that dr.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
Dr. Batah is the worst doctor I have ever had. Rude and arrogant, he told there was nothing he could do for me and I needed to see a female doctor. There was a fist-sized lump in my colon that he missed and I spent two weeks in the hospital before surgery. I wouldn't send Hitler to see him. When I complained, I was told that there were 3 complaints about him taken before mine that day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
Dr. Batah has been nothing but rude in every appointment I have had with him. He's been the worst doctor I have ever had! He talked down to me during the whole appointment. I also had an early morning appointment and wasn't seen until an hour later.... being the first appointment of the day....that was so unacceptable. By the end of the appointment he told me there is nothing he can do and I need to see a psychiatrist...Wait? What? All I wanted were answers to why I was having pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?
Conducted my 2nd colonoscopy in 8 years. Doctor Batah and staff were excellent and made eye feel comfortable before/during/after. I would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jihad Batah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Batah?

• Gastroenterology

Olive View/UCLA/Va Sepulveda
Providence Hospital
Providence Hospital
1986
University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine
1986

• Vietnamese

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Batah treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average