Dr. Jigisha Upadhyaya, MD

Dr. Jigisha Upadhyaya, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jigisha Upadhyaya, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has been practicing for 23 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, maternal-fetal medicine, and more.Read her story

San Dimas Medical Group

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Upadhyaya

See how frequently Dr. Upadhyaya performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Pregnancy Test
Symptomatic Menopause
high

Dr. Upadhyaya's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Upadhyaya's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Upadhyaya "It is a privilege to be involved in women's care from teenage years to menopause stage. With my own personal experience in high risk pregnancy and cancer myself, I can relate to women going through the trials and triumphs of dealing with various female issues. I believe in spending adequate time with my patients so that when they leave my office they have the satisfaction of being heard and taken care of adequately. "

This content was provided by Dr. Upadhyaya "For over 40 years, San Dimas Medical Group has been dedicated to the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology serving the women of Kern County and beyond. From pregnancy to preventative care, from teens to seniors, San Dimas Medical has focused on comprehensive care for all stages of a woman?s life. We pride ourselves in providing a comfortable setting with our many services all under one roof, illustrating our primary philosophy that the needs of the patients come first."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Critical Care Medicine
  • Maternal-Fetal Medicine
  • Surgery

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Gujarat U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • P.T. Sarvajanik Science College, Surat. India.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Surat Genl Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Kern Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Upadhyaya has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Upadhyaya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Upadhyaya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Upadhyaya's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Upadhyaya to family and friends

Dr. Upadhyaya's Performance

Dr. Upadhyaya Says:
"

Thank you for taking time to respond to the survey. If you are happy with our services, please, tell a friend. We would appreciate the referral. If you are dissatisfied with any part of our care, me or my staff, then please, share with me or my manager and we will improve our services.

"

Dr Upadhyaya is great but the office staff and San Dimas medical group are awful. If you like dealing with the DMV you will love San Dimas.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I was so surprised when Dr. Upadhyaya came into the room right before my surgery. The kind of surgery I was having did not involve her but she made a special trip over just to see me. She literally held my hand reassuring me that things would be fine. I was so scared but thanks to her, I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Susan. It is an honor to be your doctor. I am glad you are doing well. Take care.

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Upadhyaya at San Dimas Medical Group