Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jia-Woei Wang, MD
Dr. Jia-Woei (Jah-way) Wang grew up in Houston, Texas and completed his undergraduate studies from the University of Texas at Austin. He graduated from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine in New York City. While in NYC, he longed to return home to Texas after dental school and was fortunate to have this opportunity when he entered the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio. During the course of residency, Dr. Wang graduated from The School of Medicine with a M.D. from the University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio, as well as completing rotations in general surgery and anesthesia. He is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, San Antonio Christian Medical and Dental Associations, and the Nueces Valley District Dental Society. In his spare time, Dr. Wang spends his time at the gym, deep sea fishing and cooking Taiwanese food.

5525 S Staples St Ste A4

Corpus Christi, TX 78411

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wang

"At Kennedy Dental Care/Jia-Woei Wang, DDS, MD, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, we are committed to the continued pursuit of excellence and patient comfort. Our goal is to be the best providers of Oral Surgery anywhere. While striving to achieve the best possible surgical results, we are committed to making your experience safe, comfortable, and convenient."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Wang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Japanese

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
Dr. Wang's Performance
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Very good dr and staff At the office/ absolutely love the ladies and him.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Our 8 year old son had to have a tooth pulled under anesthesia. We saw Dr Wang and he is absolutely wonderful about putting kids and their parents at ease! He took so much time to explain and listen. He called post op to be sure our boy was fine and to see if we had any questions, giving us a # we could reach him at after hours. Our anesthetist was Mr Pierce, and he was fantastic with the IV and clearly has lots of experience working with children, using humor and encouragement thru the process.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
From the moment I entered the office, I immediately knew I was in good hands. Dr. Wang's openeness, reassuring self-confidence , friendly smile and demeanor made me feel relaxed even though I was under great duress. During the surgical procedure, he was continually giving words of praise, assurance and continual concern for my comfort. The evening of my surgery , Dr. Wang called me to see how I was feeling and to reassure me that he was just a phone call away ! ?? 5 Stars for staff as well!
in Robstown, Tx |
Staff and Dr Wang were extremely friendly. He is very personable and makes you feel comfortable. I really enjoyed my experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing dental surgery.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Caring and knowledgeable staff and Doctor. Thank you for easing my fears and taking such wonderful care of me! I definitely recommend Dr. Wang!
Have you seen Dr. Jia-Woei Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?