Dr. Jhonny A. Salomon, MD

Dr. Jhonny A. Salomon, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Jhonny A Salomon MD 6705 SW 57th Ave Ste 708, South Miami, FL 33143 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Salomon specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in South Miami, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Salomon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Salomon's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Salomon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salomon

Dr. Salomon accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Salomon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Salomon

Dr. Salomon's Review Details
4.5 based on 39 responses
Experience with Dr. Salomon
Dr. Salomon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Miami, FL |
I went to another woman before trying laser here, also at a very well respected dermatologist office, and I can say between both Loris and the specific machine used at this office there is no comparison! If you are considering laser, which I HIGHLY recommend, you'd be crazy not to come here and have Loris take care of you!
in Miami, FL |
Staff (and Dr.Saloman) was very professional, kind and courteous. They made our visit and consultation such a pleasant experience. Special acknowledgement goes out to the young lady (just got married) who discussed the financial obligations to us, she was very soothing, professional and a joy to work with. Thanks to everyone involved (especially the unmatched skill of Dr. Salomon the Great!) God Bless, Peace be with you! no God, no Peace Know God, Know Peace.
in Miami, FL |
Karla Amazing, she takes the time to explain the treatment, what she's doing, what she recommends and why. She's good at follow up I would recommend her.
in Coral Gables, FL |
Dr. Salomon made me feel very comfortable and has a very professional demeanor. The facility is extremely clean and the staff is very kind and professional, as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Jhonny Salomon Plastic Surgery and Med SPA to anyone interested in an overall great experience in regards to a rhinoplasty.
in South Miami, FL |
She was so incredibly sweet and comforting and made me feel completely at home. Veronica at the front desk also happens to be the most gorgeous woman in the world. I highly recommend this practice.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Salomon, I'm so happy to be back, I felt very relaxed and love your work. Looking forward to seeing you next month. 3
in Miami, FL |
I really like how Karla explains everything that she is doing. She answered all my questions she is very nice and patient. I would definitely recommend her.
in Ashburn, VA |
I heard about Dr. Solomon from my doctor. I am very pleased with my surgery and would have no trouble recommending Dr. Solomon to anyone. The service and friendly staff is excellent. Dr. Solomon is the best.
in Ashburn, VA |
Any cosmetic surgery can be traumatic, however Dr. Salomon and his wonderful staff can make this process confortable. I always feel confident in every detail with professionalism. With my eyes closed I recommend Dr. Salomon's Med Spa to anybody
in Dallas, TX |
My experience with Dr. Salomon has been fantastic. He is a caring doctor who takes the time with his clients and truly care. The staff is very friendly and professional and is always available to answer your question. I recommended Dr. Salomon a great professional My result were great I am very satisfy.
in Miami, FL |
The service provided was exemplary Ana and Vivien guided me through the prosses with detailed information and support. Ana was thorough as all necessary paper work was sent via email. The entire process was done via email and my initial visit to Dr. Salomon's office was impressive, as well as his bedside manner. Jovial and light heartedness dispite the impending surgery was conforting and relaxing. Thumbs up to Dr. salomon and his professinal, able crew.
in Miami, FL |
I am very pleased with the doctor, staff, and facilities. Everyone was very professional, and made sure that my comfort was most important. I am very pleased with how everything turned out. I will definitely recommend Dr. Salomon and his staff to anyone and everyone. I couldn't have expected a better outcome. Thank you again! :)
in Miami, FL |
Loris is amazing! I have had nothing but an awesome experience with her. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking to have laser hair removal. The results are wonderful and I only have positive things to say about her! Definitely worth it!
in Miami, FL |
I am two months post op breast lift and augmentation in his New York City office. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Salomon's professionalism, mannerism, bedside manner and artistic surgical work on my breasts. His staff was also extremely helpful and was always there...I had their cell numbers in case any questions and I was treated in a warm and welcoming way
in Miami, FL |
He did my neck lift and removed a sebaceous cyst from my head. He is an amazing surgeon! I look and feel great a week after my surgery! The whole team was excellent from receptionists, to coordinator to nurses and anestesiologist and of course, Dr Salomon! Highly recommend!
in Dallas, TX |
Without a doubt Dr. Salomon is one of the best surgeons in the plastic surgery industry period! I did my procedure three months ago and I could not be happier with the results. Both, office and surgical staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is exquisitely beautiful and elegant, and Dr. Salomon is an amazing talent surgeon and human being. I would definitely recommend him and his practice to my loved ones!
in Miami, FL |
It was almost a month ago when I had plastic surgery with Dr. Salomon and I could not be happier with the results, not only is Dr. Salomon a great doctor; but his nursing and administrative staff is amazing!!! I had the best time getting surgery there and wouldn't change anything. I recommend him with my eyes closed.
Have you seen Dr. Salomon?
Are you Dr. Salomon? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Salomon

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Boston University School Of Medicine

University Conn

Completed in 1995

University Tex Sw

Completed in 1998

Dr. Salomon has no media or publications listed.

• Creole
  • French

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Salomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Salomon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Salomon

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Salomon's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Salomon

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients