Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 57

Dr. Salomon

Jhonny A Salomon MD

6705 Sw 57th Ave Ste 708 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in South Miami, FL and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1991. He is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Salomon to book an appointment.

Dr. Salomon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salomon

Dr. Salomon

good service ,I'm on my 5fth day from having my blepharoplasty and so far I'm satisfied with the results. overall it was a good experience.
  • Appointment was rushed
Shilou – Oct 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
My experience was beyond what I could imagine. Dr. Salomon knows his craft. He makes you feel comfortable. There is a sense that everything will be ok. His staff was professional and accommodating.
Coreen Norville – Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Saloman has great care for his patients and provided great advice on possible refinements. It was overall great experience and would recommend to anyone.
SP – Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Saloman was very professional and patient in taking the time to understand my specific requests and to explain the procedure, recovery, and benefits. The staff was also very professional, courteous and kind. They were very efficient in helping to schedule preparatory lab work required and diligent in following up. Post surgery the Dr. was very active in my recovery progress and available for consultations at all times.
Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
My name is Marilis. I'm 72 years old Dr Salomon is a doctor that listen to your questions and explain. The surgery went well. I never had any pain after. When you are sitting at dinner & someone says to you " Oh my Gosh you look so young ", you know the surgery was good. Thanks to the staff that were very nice from the very first day. I recommend Dr. Salomon. I had face & neck lift, fat grafting to face, lips, chin & lower lid. The results were really good. My grandkids were impressed. He loves what he does and his results. May God bless him with health so he can work until he wants to retire.
Marilis Reboiro – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Amazing doctor, amazing staff, could not be happier with the results!
Cristiane Buzolin – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Amazing attention to detail and patient care. Great staff. Very welcoming. Clean and state of the art facility was very safe and made me feel secure. Staff was genuinely interested in my well-being. Dr Salomon called and followed up after surgery.
Aug 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
From the moment I first met him, I could see Dr. Salomon is a very considerate, kind, and expert surgeon. He was very honest about what a breast reduction procedure entailed and if it was the right course of action for me. He is very easy to talk to and has been easy to reach before and after my surgery. He has made sure to check in on my recovery every few days, making the process much less daunting. Dr. Salomon and his staff have created one of the loveliest, kindest medical spaces I have ever been in. Everyone is always in a fantastic mood and is very friendly. All the nurses were sweet and empathetic before, during, and after my surgery. I was apprehensive about going through with my procedure. Still, thanks to the knowledgeable and reassuring doctor and staff, I saw it through, have zero regrets, and am very happy with the results.
Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
From the moment I walked into the office, I felt safe in a completely clean environment! The office staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Salomon is a “medical artist” - he transformed my body in such a natural way that just looking at the post op pictures - my self esteem was significantly improved! I am greatful and completely satisfied!
Jun 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Still recuperating / L??K and feel Beaütifül!! Wönderful Dr. ????
Kb – Jun 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
The staff is amazing. Friendly and helpful. Place is impeccably clean and the menu of services is extensive. Dr. Salomon was attentive, explained everything and is a true artist.
Jun 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Just had my implant exchange and lift down a week ago. I can not begin to explain how happy I am with my results. Dr. Salomon is a true artist and so passionate about his craft. Absolutely love his staff and everyone who helped me with this whole process.
Elizabeth Valido – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr Salomón did a neck lift on me and the results are horrible, my scars are so visible and my neck the same.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Odalys Alonso – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Salomon and his team were awesome during my recent procedure and the follow-up appointments.
Tina Evans – May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
If you're considering rhinoplasty, Dr. Salomon is a must! He was so kind, patient, and knowledge. He was detailed through the whole process. Not once did I ever feel like he didn't know what he was doing. Finding a doctor you connect with and trust is very important. Even if you have a virtual consultation, you can still feel the doctor and I rejected a couple of other doctors before deciding on Dr. salomon.
Jarisa Johnson – May 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
This was not my first Breast implants, I had my first one done over 20 years ago with another Surgeon. Dr Salomon, made me feel comfortable and listen to what I wanted and provided all the suggestions and recommendation that were best for me. The service was great, the details of the pre-opt and post-opt was great. After the surgery the doctor called me personally to see if all was ok, this was the first time in my life that a doctor calls me and does the follow up himself. The services they offer after surgery, such as massage sessions to improve healing, providing pressure socks and proper chest compression bras and vitamins was something I did not have at my first operation. I like that there are many follow up appointments afterward to follow my healing progress. The personal attention of Dr Salomon and his team made a big difference. I am very happy of my choice & results.
Nancy Laxson – Apr 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
I couldn’t be happier with Dr. Salomon or my results. I got various opinions and Dr. Salomon blew them all out of the water by far. He takes his time with you, is extremely approachable and knowledgeable and really cares for his patients. After my lower eyelid surgery and mini tummy tuck and some lipo, he called several times to check on me. The class has been my recovery - in less than two weeks I’m almost at 100% and can’t believe how good my results are in such little time. Can’t recommend Dr. Salomon or his staff enough! The ultimate, best in class in plastic surgery.
M.A.R – Apr 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
I did lipo with bbl a week and a half and I feel great and look amazing. He is a great dr and very professional ??
Odilexys Rodriguez – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
I did my breast augmentation surgery with Dr Salomon 3 months ago and i am thrilled with my results. Now i can actually feel feminine and beautiful. Thank you Dr Salomon you are best!
Violeta – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
One month ago I did a laser resurfacing treatment{ CO2} and I had a wonderful experience and beautiful results. I highly recommend DR Solomon for anyone that is looking for great results.
Jessica – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salomon?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery