Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD
Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in South Miami, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Salomon is affiliated with South Miami Hospital.

Jhonny A Salomon MD

6705 SW 57th Ave Ste 708

South Miami, FL 33143

Learn about Dr. Salomon

Dr. Salomon's Experience

Dr. Salomon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• Boston University School Of Medicine
  • University Conn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • University Tex Sw
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Salomon has no media or publications listed.

• Creole
  • French

Dr. Salomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salomon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salomon to family and friends
Dr. Salomon's Performance
Miami, FL |
Dr Salomon combines excellence with compassion and kindness. On site surgical facilities are professional and make any procedure welcoming and private. Post treatment spa visits assist with recovery. Ceci has magic hands and takes great pride in her work.
in Miami, FL |
One of the best decisions I've made recently was to choose Dr. Salomon over several other doctors I'd consulted with. From the moment I walked into his office, I knew I was in the right place. His professionalism and expertise gets my A+++. I'm am thrilled with the results. Thank you Dr. Salomon! And a special thanks to your staff. Everyone I've encountered has been fantastic! Professional, caring, just plain outstanding.
in Miami, FL |
I had my first surgery on May 4-2017, Lower/Blepharoplasty with Dr. Johnny Salomon I Love the come with this surgery, very smooth recovery, the nurse Sue and the staff are amazing, very helpful, the staff is always smiling. Incredible Post Surgery Massages with 'CECI' this lady has Angel Hands!!! she is truly the Best, awesome job. I would highly recommend this amazing Doctor for surgery, as this a personal and lifetime experience Thank you Dr. Salomon
Lithia, FL |
First class operation. Office staff (Rhianna and Rosie) very professional.
in Miami, Fl |
I recently had a necklift and fat grafting done. From the consultation to the surgery and all through my follow ups and lymphatic massages, I could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Salomon and his staff are warm and welcoming. The Med spa staff is fantastic. Rosie the Director and Ceci my massage therapist were exceptional. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor and his great team. Jody S.
in Key Largo |
I have had a great experience with plastic surgery this visit and my last surgery 6 years ago. Dr. Salomon listens and has a kind demeanor. The staff is much like a big family and everyone is there to give the best of care. Jeanette has always been a rock solid right hand to Dr. J. I love the massage with Cece because she is an angel with those hands! I also had laser hair removal with Loris in the Med Spa 6 years ago and she is awesome! Dr. Salomon truly wants the best outcome for all!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Jhonny Salomon Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa is the best decision I could have made. The staff are so welcoming and caring. The massages have been helping with my recovery, it's so relaxing and calming and I feel the difference in the way I've been healing. I am so excited with my decision and can't wait for my healing process to be over and moving forward to see my results.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Outstanding Surgeon. Great Experience from start to finish. I traveled from West Palm and it was definitely worth it. Professionalism at it's finest. Informative and direct. I love my results. The office and surgery facility was very clean and comfortable. Office staff are very polite and helpful. The lymphatic massages are amazing and the massage therapists are the best! Thank you Dr. Salomon, Diane, Sue, Janet, Martha, Gina, Rosie, Natalie, and Marie you are the BEST!
in Miami, FL |
I had a great experience with Dr. Jhonny Salomon he's very compassionate and understanding, had total faith and confidence in him I was a patient of his about ten years ago he was a excellent surgeon then and he's even better now, I love my new look, The spa is superb Ceci did a excellent job with the facial massages after my surgery, his staff to me was more like a family, everyone was very friendly, understanding and easy to talk to.
in Miami, FL |
After interviewing many plastic surgeons For a TT & LP surgery in the Miami/South Miami area, my husband and I felt confident that Dr. Salomon was the right one. My procedures took place one week ago. The process to healing is going very well. I was very satisfied with the OR care. I got 6 sessions of Lymphatic Massage & I cannot imagine recuperating this fast/well without it, they're miraculous. Cici does a fantastic job, love her. I highly recommend Dr. Salomon, his staff and facility.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Salomon is hands down the most skilled surgeon I have ever met. He is not only a talented and highly skilled surgeon, he is the ultimate artist and thus has a keen eye for detail. One can rely on his judgements, opinions and recommendations with the utmost confidence, knowing one is in good, reliable and skilled hands. It is so important to have such confidence in one's surgeon. Surgery is a big step and can be a life changing experience. I trust Dr Salomon implicitly with my health and body.
Decatur, GA |
Dr Salomon is the only plastic surgeon I would ever trust. These procedures can be nerve wracking, but he's very calm and reassuring, plus his results are always good! The post op massages are wonderful and highly recommended!
in Miami, FL |
Amazing experience with Dr Salomon and his staff. The spa and its employees are simply the best! Super professional and caring about the patients.. top notch!
in Miami,Fl |
Super happy and satisfied with my surgery results.Everything was the way I expected.Doctor jhonny Salomon's team are very nice and professional.Would highly recommend him.
in Miami, FL |
I'm super satisfied with the results of my surgery, the personnel is super profesional and Dr. Salomon is an artist. He is very detailed and dedicates time to see his patients during the recovey process. Definetly will recommend him.
in Miami, Fl |
I had a rhinoplasty done and it was such a great experience! His staff is extremely friendly and they are so helpful. I came for my lymphatic massages and my mom loved the MedSpa so much she is now getting treatments done!
in Miami, FL |
I went to another woman before trying laser here, also at a very well respected dermatologist office, and I can say between both Loris and the specific machine used at this office there is no comparison! If you are considering laser, which I HIGHLY recommend, you'd be crazy not to come here and have Loris take care of you!
in Miami, FL |
Staff (and Dr.Saloman) was very professional, kind and courteous. They made our visit and consultation such a pleasant experience. Special acknowledgement goes out to the young lady (just got married) who discussed the financial obligations to us, she was very soothing, professional and a joy to work with. Thanks to everyone involved (especially the unmatched skill of Dr. Salomon the Great!) God Bless, Peace be with you! no God, no Peace Know God, Know Peace.
in Miami, FL |
Karla Amazing, she takes the time to explain the treatment, what she's doing, what she recommends and why. She's good at follow up I would recommend her.
in Coral Gables, FL |
Dr. Salomon made me feel very comfortable and has a very professional demeanor. The facility is extremely clean and the staff is very kind and professional, as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Jhonny Salomon Plastic Surgery and Med SPA to anyone interested in an overall great experience in regards to a rhinoplasty.
in South Miami, FL |
She was so incredibly sweet and comforting and made me feel completely at home. Veronica at the front desk also happens to be the most gorgeous woman in the world. I highly recommend this practice.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Salomon, I'm so happy to be back, I felt very relaxed and love your work. Looking forward to seeing you next month. 3
in Miami, FL |
I really like how Karla explains everything that she is doing. She answered all my questions she is very nice and patient. I would definitely recommend her.
in Ashburn, VA |
I heard about Dr. Solomon from my doctor. I am very pleased with my surgery and would have no trouble recommending Dr. Solomon to anyone. The service and friendly staff is excellent. Dr. Solomon is the best.
in Ashburn, VA |
Any cosmetic surgery can be traumatic, however Dr. Salomon and his wonderful staff can make this process confortable. I always feel confident in every detail with professionalism. With my eyes closed I recommend Dr. Salomon's Med Spa to anybody
in Dallas, TX |
My experience with Dr. Salomon has been fantastic. He is a caring doctor who takes the time with his clients and truly care. The staff is very friendly and professional and is always available to answer your question. I recommended Dr. Salomon a great professional My result were great I am very satisfy.
in Miami, FL |
The service provided was exemplary Ana and Vivien guided me through the prosses with detailed information and support. Ana was thorough as all necessary paper work was sent via email. The entire process was done via email and my initial visit to Dr. Salomon's office was impressive, as well as his bedside manner. Jovial and light heartedness dispite the impending surgery was conforting and relaxing. Thumbs up to Dr. salomon and his professinal, able crew.
in Miami, FL |
I am very pleased with the doctor, staff, and facilities. Everyone was very professional, and made sure that my comfort was most important. I am very pleased with how everything turned out. I will definitely recommend Dr. Salomon and his staff to anyone and everyone. I couldn't have expected a better outcome. Thank you again! :)
in Miami, FL |
Loris is amazing! I have had nothing but an awesome experience with her. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking to have laser hair removal. The results are wonderful and I only have positive things to say about her! Definitely worth it!
in Miami, FL |
I am two months post op breast lift and augmentation in his New York City office. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Salomon's professionalism, mannerism, bedside manner and artistic surgical work on my breasts. His staff was also extremely helpful and was always there...I had their cell numbers in case any questions and I was treated in a warm and welcoming way
in Miami, FL |
He did my neck lift and removed a sebaceous cyst from my head. He is an amazing surgeon! I look and feel great a week after my surgery! The whole team was excellent from receptionists, to coordinator to nurses and anestesiologist and of course, Dr Salomon! Highly recommend!
in Dallas, TX |
Without a doubt Dr. Salomon is one of the best surgeons in the plastic surgery industry period! I did my procedure three months ago and I could not be happier with the results. Both, office and surgical staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is exquisitely beautiful and elegant, and Dr. Salomon is an amazing talent surgeon and human being. I would definitely recommend him and his practice to my loved ones!
in Miami, FL |
It was almost a month ago when I had plastic surgery with Dr. Salomon and I could not be happier with the results, not only is Dr. Salomon a great doctor; but his nursing and administrative staff is amazing!!! I had the best time getting surgery there and wouldn't change anything. I recommend him with my eyes closed.
Have you seen Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Are you Dr. Salomon?