Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Salomon

Jhonny A Salomon MD

6705 SW 57th Ave Ste 708 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in South Miami, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Salomon accepts

Dr. Salomon accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Salomon's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salomon

Dr. Salomon?
Dr. Salomon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD
Thank you Dr S. You’ve changed my life. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr Salomon and his staff made the procedure... from start to finish... a wonderful experience. Very thorough. Very knowledgeable. The staff is professional, the office and surgery exceptional. With a designated nurse, full access and contact, follow up and massage therapy... this doctor provides it all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
My first experience with Dr Salomon was 20yrs ago when he performed minor surgery on my husband forehead to remove a rather large cysts. The result and experience was wonderful. I recently decided to have cosmetic procedures done for myself and after much research and interviewing potential candidates I decided to go with Dr Salomon and I'm glad I did. The results have been fantastic. As for Dr Salomon he is a gentleman, a great human being and Oh, YES a fantastic plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Six days ago I had an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and liposuction of the abdomen, hips, back and flanks performed by Dr Jhonny Salomon. My experience has been very positive from the beginning. He and his staff are so very kind. I am thrilled with my results so far and I have felt absolutely no pain. I'm eager to see my results after the very mild swelling has reduced in a few weeks. I would highly recommend him and his Center and Spa for any plastic surgery procedure you may be considering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Thanks to Dr.Salomon and staff I have the best results I could have ever asked for. Starting from when you walk in to the office, the entire staff including Dr.Salomon are so welcoming. To my finish results after Dr.Salomon performed the rhinoplasty. I honestly could not be happier. I highly recommend to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
From the moment you walk through the door into the elegan!tly decorated front office you feel as though your in the lap of luxury. Dr. Salomon does exquisite work. Is extremely thorough and makes you feel extra special.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
I had the worst experience with this doctor. I went for a double chin lipo, he recommended also a neck lift so I could have my jawline back again. I got none of them. I look the same. I hate to take pics and look at the mirror. I wasted my money A few K's. I kept waiting as he was telling me I was still swollen but today it's been almost 8 months and I look the same. I wish I could show the before and after. The staff is nice, he is a sweet dr, has good reviews and the clinic is beautiful. I do
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Fantastic surgeon, looks out for his patients' best interests, melds artistry and health & wellness into his surgery so that my recovery was quick, virtually painless, and results are beautiful. Was available for everything I needed, going above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel well-looked after and comfortable. Fantastic staff as well, I highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Salomon is great! His staff is wonderful, you know you are in the absolute best hands immediately. Everyone will make you feel comfortable for your procedure, and are very attentive to your needs and concerns. Would recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Salomon answered all my questions, no matter how silly they sounded, and was willing to address any other concerns I may have had prior to surgery. The quality and passion with which the staff treat their patients is extraordinary. You can't put a price on having peace of mind and knowing you are in the best hands while getting such a life changing procedure. I have already recommended him to my co-workers and cousins, and would definitely work with again. Thank you for this great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Clean office, friendly staff, and superb doctor. They are on time with their appointments and the staff knows you by name. This was my first experience with plastic surgery and Dr. Salomon made it a great one. I am very happy with the results and his office. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
As a returning patient of many years ago, I consider Dr Salomon top notch in his field. He is a skilled plastic surgeon who strives for excellence and is very personable. His professional and caring Staff and the state of the art facilities provide all which is required to making it an excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Salomon's calming, enthusiastic and reassuring bedside manner. I knew I was in good hands and that, his artistic talents as a cosmetic surgery would result in perfection. At age 57, the surgeon recommended a face and neck lift, blepharoplasty/quad, fat grafting, and CO2. I was surprised at first but realized that he was right. I am once again thrilled with the outcome and look forward to continued beauty improvements as I continue to heal. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is wonderful. Not only for his expertise (which of course excellent), but for the personal care he gives his patients. He explains everything in detail and gives very realistic advice about the process and results. I highly recommend him to my family, friends and anyone looking for the best plastic surgery in the country. Thank you Dr Solomon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Salomon and his staff are the utmost professionals and are very concerned with their patient's well being. My procedure was thoroughly explained to me and any questions that I had were answered in depth. I am extremely satisfied with my recovery, which has been better than I ever expected! Thank you, Dr. Salomon, Kayla, Denia, Yina, and all of your staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty job with doctor Jhonny Salaman, and I have to say he is an amazing surgeon. Very attentive, and friendly. Master at what he does. Very keen on detail. Staff is also very friendly and approachable, overall very professional facility, and flexible which is what I love. Thank you so much I am so happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Love Dr. Salomon! He gave me exactly what I asked for leaving me looking natural. Definitely recommend this place, the staff is so amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Salomon and his entire staff are amazing. My breast reduction experience went very well and at all times, I felt secure and comfortable. Thank you to you, Dr. Salomon, Kayla and the rest of the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Dr. Jhonny Salomon, es un excelente profesional, tuve dos procedimientos quirúrgicos con él, y realmente estoy muy feliz con mis resultados!, Completamente agradecida con él Dr. y muy feliz porque elegí un artista!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jhonny Salomon, MD?
Surgery and recovery went very well. Dr. Salomon is an artist in his field. Very professional staff. Highly recommend.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Salomon?