Dr. Jewelle Sutherland, MD
Pulmonary Disease•Female•Age 66
Dr. Jewelle Sutherland, MD is a Pulmonologist in Sewell, NJ and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Sutherland has extensive experience in Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions. She graduated from TEMPLE UNIVERSITY in 1989. She is affiliated with Virtua Vorhees Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Get better prescription prices
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Sutherland
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Sutherland treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Sutherland treats other conditions, please contact the office at (856) 341-8390.
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Sutherland is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Sutherland is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Pulmonary Vascular Conditions
Pulmonary vascular specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the flow of blood between the heart and lungs, including pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary embolism.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Sutherland is experienced in the area of Pulmonary Vascular Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Sutherland's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Sutherland's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Bird Flu
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- Common Cold
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Septic Embolism
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
- Swine Flu
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Viral Infection
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sutherland accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Sutherland accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Personal Choice PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO