Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Diabetes Care Center 14100 Fivay Rd Ste 250 Hudson, FL 34667 Get Directions

Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Hudson, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Penabad is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point and Morton Plant Hospital.

Dr. Penabad's Experience

See how Dr. Penabad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Penabad

Dr. Penabad accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Penabad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Penabad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Penabad to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Penabad's Performance
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Penabad is truly one of the nicest, caring, compassionate doctors I have ever met. He explains everything in a very understanding manner, he is gentle & kind. He and I share the same birthday, and he never forgets. My husband (also a patient ) and I feel so fortunate to have him as our endocrinologist.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Doctor Penabad, is one of the most thoughtful caring physicians. He makes me feel important and he is never rushed to go over things with me. I am feeling so much better now that my issues are close to normal. Doctor Penabad, stayed on task with me until there was a solution. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Felicia
Clearwater, FL |
He doesn't listen to his patients. He is pompous and arrogant. He does not see the whole patient. Does not believe that anything is related to the thyroid. All he wants is his money. Do NOT go here.
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Penabad is very caring and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer my questions and was reassuring. Dr.Penabad was very gentle when he performed "fine needle aspirations". I would highly recommend him.
in Oldsmar FL |
From my first encounter with Dr. Penabod, while hospitalized for a different ailment, I knew I was in good hands. Within minutes he had my sugar under control and I felt such relief. As I have continued treatment with him , I have found him to be kind and very compassionate at all times. Most importantly, he listens carefully to the difficulties you are going through and truly works with you to make changes. I feel confident that as I journey with this disease, Dr. Penabod is the best !
in New Port Richey, FL |
dr penabad is the absolute most thorough i've ever had. he is very personable and professional. i love coming to see him and all the office people too , especially noreen !!
Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Penabad is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and find a better doctor. He is rude, arrogant and short tempered. He was late for my appointment and then he rushed through the visit. He has a terrible bedside manner. He was not interested in hearing how I felt or doing anything to help me feel better. He is not empathetic, he did not care about my concerns and was condescending. There are lots of better endocrinologists out there. Don't waste your time.
in New Port Richey, FL |
He was very thorough and really took the time for good care. He answered my many questions and asked if I had any questions as he went over things with me. I was diagnosed hyperthyroid from previous Endo. in another state. He agreed & do more testing which I had hoped for in the other state, but they only recommended surgery. I am so thankful for another option and further testing. He was an answer to my prayers. His staff is very friendly & thorough.
New Port Richey, FL |
Very thorough and considerate of the patient.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I am always impressed by Dr. Penabad's professional manner and caring attitude. I have a lot of confidence in his ability to diagnose and treat.
New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Penabad was awesome. I was a new patient an new to the community. Only lived in FL a month. He was very attentive and listened. I hate going to new DR's but was very comfortable at my visit. He has an awesome personality. I was totally comfortable with our game plan an look forward to seeing him again. Everyone in the office was friendly and very kind. Thanks for the great visit.
in Dade City, FL |
Stay away from this horrible doctor. He lies, his nurse gives false information, and he did a torturous procedure ( biopsies - 7) without benefit of anesthesia, while checking his watch every few minutes. It was the most painful experience I have ever had, but he wouldn't stop long enough to give me any local anesthesia. I guess he must have had a hot date or something! BEWARE of this so-called healer. He doesn't seem to mind inflicting excruciating pain.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Pentabad is my Aunt's Dr. who is dying of cancer and he refuses release her and he refuses to treat the cancer or anything concerning the cancer such as anything that will make her life more comfortable. He offered nothing but chemo and encouraged her not to take it. He will not tell the family or her what kind of cancer it is except that it is located in the lung. I know there are drugs out there that can at least prolong her life without the use of chemo now but he refuses to offer that.
Have you seen Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Are you Dr. Penabad?

Compare Dr. Penabad

Dr. Penabad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Penabad has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Penabad's Board Certifications

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 1992

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1994

Dr. Penabad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Penabad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism