Contact provider for availability

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Penabad

Diabetes Care Center

14100 Fivay Rd Ste 250 Hudson, FL 34667

Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Hudson, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus in 1989 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Penabad accepts

Dr. Penabad accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Penabad's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Penabad's Top Procedures and Conditions

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Penabad treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Penabad treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

3.8

Dr. Penabad?
Dr. Penabad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD
What impresses me about Dr. Penabad is that he is so compassionate with me and listens to what I tell him. He knows his field very well and I have learned to trust his judgment. Would I recommend him? Unreservedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
The staff are friendly and helpful answering all of our questions in a straightforward manner. Dr Penabad answered our questions and gave us reference points on diabetes to follow up on as well as spending a great deal of time on getting to know me during my exam. Dr Penabad is easy to talk to and anticipates many of the questions we had. I highly recommend Dr Penabad .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
I moved to Florida and upon review of the preferred providers on my insurance chose Dr Penabad. I could not have made a better choice. I am insulin dependent type II. My diabetes was out of control. Dr Penabad took all the necessary steps to adjust my meds to correct the imbalances.. I moved out of the area and now live two counties away from his offices but still make the trip to continue receiving treatment from him. He and his staff are wonderful and always responsive to my needs,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
For 15 years Dr. Penabad has been seeing me for my thyroid problem. He explains things well, never rushes and is friendly and kind. Although I'd had goiters for many years, he was the only doctor who took it seriously and helped me. After many years, he recommended thyroid removal and a surgeon. My thyroid is gone but he still sees me to regulate my medication. He recognized another medical issue and thanks to him I saw a cardiologist and avoided a stroke. I think he is THE BEST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Penabad for about 13 years and he has become my favorite doctor. He has a friendly and personable manner and always takes time to answer questions and address my concerns. He relates to me and I feel he really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
In terms of care, clarity of instructions, I would highly recommend Dr. Penabad. He has been one of our family physicians for several years. Cannot rate "urgent appointments" as I have not needed that service. The wait time can vary as with any office, but is usually pretty reasonable. I would recommend the New Port Richey office over the Hudson office location only because parking can sometimes be problematic in Hudson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Dr. Penabad is truly one of the nicest, caring, compassionate doctors I have ever met. He explains everything in a very understanding manner, he is gentle & kind. He and I share the same birthday, and he never forgets. My husband (also a patient ) and I feel so fortunate to have him as our endocrinologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Doctor Penabad, is one of the most thoughtful caring physicians. He makes me feel important and he is never rushed to go over things with me. I am feeling so much better now that my issues are close to normal. Doctor Penabad, stayed on task with me until there was a solution. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Felicia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
He doesn't listen to his patients. He is pompous and arrogant. He does not see the whole patient. Does not believe that anything is related to the thyroid. All he wants is his money. Do NOT go here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Dr. Penabad is very caring and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer my questions and was reassuring. Dr.Penabad was very gentle when he performed "fine needle aspirations". I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
From my first encounter with Dr. Penabod, while hospitalized for a different ailment, I knew I was in good hands. Within minutes he had my sugar under control and I felt such relief. As I have continued treatment with him , I have found him to be kind and very compassionate at all times. Most importantly, he listens carefully to the difficulties you are going through and truly works with you to make changes. I feel confident that as I journey with this disease, Dr. Penabod is the best !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
dr penabad is the absolute most thorough i've ever had. he is very personable and professional. i love coming to see him and all the office people too , especially noreen !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Dr. Penabad is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and find a better doctor. He is rude, arrogant and short tempered. He was late for my appointment and then he rushed through the visit. He has a terrible bedside manner. He was not interested in hearing how I felt or doing anything to help me feel better. He is not empathetic, he did not care about my concerns and was condescending. There are lots of better endocrinologists out there. Don't waste your time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
He was very thorough and really took the time for good care. He answered my many questions and asked if I had any questions as he went over things with me. I was diagnosed hyperthyroid from previous Endo. in another state. He agreed & do more testing which I had hoped for in the other state, but they only recommended surgery. I am so thankful for another option and further testing. He was an answer to my prayers. His staff is very friendly & thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Very thorough and considerate of the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
I am always impressed by Dr. Penabad's professional manner and caring attitude. I have a lot of confidence in his ability to diagnose and treat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Dr. Penabad was awesome. I was a new patient an new to the community. Only lived in FL a month. He was very attentive and listened. I hate going to new DR's but was very comfortable at my visit. He has an awesome personality. I was totally comfortable with our game plan an look forward to seeing him again. Everyone in the office was friendly and very kind. Thanks for the great visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Stay away from this horrible doctor. He lies, his nurse gives false information, and he did a torturous procedure ( biopsies - 7) without benefit of anesthesia, while checking his watch every few minutes. It was the most painful experience I have ever had, but he wouldn't stop long enough to give me any local anesthesia. I guess he must have had a hot date or something! BEWARE of this so-called healer. He doesn't seem to mind inflicting excruciating pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?
Dr. Pentabad is my Aunt's Dr. who is dying of cancer and he refuses release her and he refuses to treat the cancer or anything concerning the cancer such as anything that will make her life more comfortable. He offered nothing but chemo and encouraged her not to take it. He will not tell the family or her what kind of cancer it is except that it is located in the lung. I know there are drugs out there that can at least prolong her life without the use of chemo now but he refuses to offer that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jesus Penabad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Penabad?

Diabetes Care Center

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Penabad treats patients.

Morton Plant Hospital