Dr. Jessica Simon, MD

Dr. Jessica Simon, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Jessica Simon, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in East Windsor, NJ.

59 One Mile Rd Ext Ste G

East Windsor, NJ 08520

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Simon

See how frequently Dr. Simon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
high
Benign Tumor

Dr. Simon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Simon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Psoriasis
  • Rosacea
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Infections
  • Varicose Veins

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Simon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Simon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Simon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Simon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simon to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Simon's Performance
in Cream Ridge, NJ |
Dr Jessica Simon is an extraordinary dermatologist; she is caring and compassionate and I recommend her highly for her skill and bedside manner. She feels like family and truly listens to you the patient.
Paulsboro, NJ |
Only wonderful experiences seeing Dr. Simon! So smart and excellent bedside manner- Thank you for taking such good care of us!
in Manalapan, NJ |
I have a 5 year old daughter with eczema condition, the worst parts are on her hands. If she opened her hands very quickly her skin would split open. We have gone to other dermatologist, but the creams and treatments they prescribed did not help much. After seeing Dr. Simon, she took her time to examine my daughter situation, educated my wife and I on options, and put a treatment plan together for us. My daughter refers to Dr. Simon as the magic Dr that helped fixed her hands.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Simon is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. She listened to my complaint and took the time to explain the different treatment options. Problem solved! I would definitely recommend her to all my friends.
in Hamilton, NJ |
My teenage niece suffered with terrible Acne. I recommended to my sister to take her to see Dr. Simon. My sister said she really spent a lot of time with them. She not only prescribed her medicine but took the time to explain to her how to care for her skin. My niece thought she was the best doctor ever and the prettiest because the wore purple eye shadow. It helps when both the mom and the kid are happy. My nieces face is now clear! She is no longer embarrassed at school! Thanks Dr. Simon!
Monmouth Junction, NJ |
Worst...most unprofessional Dr.I have ever met.She has no right practicing any sort of medicine.I have filed a full report to hospital where this nut job proceeded to diagnose me...
NJ |
I went to Dr. Simon to discuss various acne treatments and left the office very frustrated. I was disappointed in her lack of knowledge with certain medications and also felt that the visit was very rushed.
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
Dr.Simon is great - glad I was able to take my children to a Pediatric Dermatologist being she is the only one in Mercer County. Very knowledgeable and patient. Answered all of my questions. Highly recommend her to everyone I know!
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Simon, MD?
Are you Dr. Simon?