Dr. Jessica Shellock, MD

Dr. Jessica Shellock, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Female | 40 years old

Learn about this Doctor

You don't have to let neck or back pain control your life any longer. There are many options available for non-operative treatment and, if necessary, new surgical techniques with minimally invasive approaches that we can discuss. It's time to take your life back.Read more

Dr. Shellock's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Shellock's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shellock

Dr. Shellock accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shellock has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Shellock
Dr. Shellock's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (30)
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Shellock did my disc surgery and was amazing! Took the time to explain everything that would be happening, answered all my questions and calmed my nerves! I'm pain free and would highly recommend her!!! Thanks Dr. Shellock!!
Dallas |
First time to visit Dr. Shellock. You would think she would take her time to make sure you understood your diagnosis, however that wasn't the case. Dr. Shellock spent a whole 5 minutes with me and barely gave me a chance to speak. In my opinion I believe she doesn't like minorities by the way I was treated. You would think with having BCBS PPO insurance she would have been nicer. I would never recommend her to ANYONE!! The staff on the other hand was GREAT!!
in Van Buren, AR |
Dr Shelock did surgery on my lower back for spinal stenosis Nov 2015. She informed my wife in waiting room that all went well & unless there was a problem she wouldn't be back to check on me during my hospital stay because she had just had a baby. I was in tremendous pain after surgery & requested the nurses have her come back for 2 days! She never did! Most uncaring unprofessional dr I have ever encountered! Had I known she wouldn't follow up on patient care, I would not have let her do surg.
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Shellock, MD?
Are you Dr. Shellock?

Compare Dr. Shellock

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.