Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female

Dr. Sciulli

Sciulli Foot & Ankle Clinics

2027 Lebanon Church Rd Ste 204 West Mifflin, PA 15122

Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM is a podiatry specialist in West Mifflin, PA. She graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Sciulli accepts

Dr. Sciulli accepts the following insurance:

ChoiceCare Network
Choice Care (Humana)
HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
Interplan Health Group
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicaid of Pennsylvania
UPMC Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Sciulli's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sciulli

Dr. Sciulli?
Dr. Sciulli's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM
Had plantar Facitis- Gave me a shot and exercises and I was good to go in two days, before that I had to crawl to the bathroom when I got up
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
Dr. Jessica Sciulli accurately diagnosed my Achilles tendon injury and bone spur and prescribed physical therapy (along with a brace) as a way to go forward. She and staff were easy to talk to and always professional. I would definitely go back for any additional help. A very positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
Couldn’t ask for a more caring, personable and human doctor! You can count on her to take care of you and squeeze you into her busy schedule even when there is no more room! She is an amazing surgeon and her interaction with you will make you look forward to your checkups!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
I would recommend dr Sciulli to anyone! She is kind, compassionate and caring. She goes above and beyond to deliver the best care for all of her patients. Multiple family members of mine have seen her from children to elderly population. she was amazing with each one of them. Thank you for your excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
Saw Dr. Sciulli for my foot. I had excellent care. She was very through,kind,and listened to all my concerns. I am now back to walking every day,and feel 100%. The office staff is also wonderful. Great Experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
Great doctor. Excellent surgeon. Top notch. Goes above and beyond. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
I have been to see this doctor 5 times and insulted every time. I am there for my foot and she comes in and tells me I smell like smoke. This has nothing to do with my foot. She also operated on my foot and it is awful now. The pain is 24/7 and she told me I may always have this. I was in better shape before the operation. So beware if you are a smoker and don't want to be made to look like a fool, find a different doctor. She is very rude, made my foot worse and hurt me with her comments
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
Dr. Sciulli was able to assist me with an old injury that reoccured multiple times. Options explained. I chose the surgical route. Surgery was scheduled quickly, completed exactly as I had hoped, and she followed me through the entirety of my injury. I would recommend anyone to her. Any foot and/or ankle concerns (first, second, third opinions...) should be brought to this practice. Thanks Dr. Sciulli!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
timely appointment. short waiting time. efficent.professional caring. experienced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
Dr. Scuilli was very professional, kind and understanding about my foot situation. She was very honest about what would help and what I had heard that would not help my situation. She gave recommendations on what type of shoe to purchase and told me not to take any other shoe and why. Her staff was very friendly and honest. These professionals are excellent if someone, like myself, wants the honest truth about the situation. I will recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
HAD AN ULCER ON MY INSTEP, WOULDN'T HEAL.WENT TO THREE DOCTORS IN MONROEVILLE, STILL WOULD NOT HEAL.. DOCTORS STARTED TALKING ABOUT AMPUTATION OF THE FOOT. WENT TO MCKEESPORT WOUND CENTER, SAW DR. SCIULLI AND SHE ASSURED ME THAT AMPUTATION WAS FAR OFF AND THAT THEY WOULD HEAL THAT ULCER. WELL, SHE WAS TRUE TO HER WORD, THE WOUND IS ALMOST TOTALLY CLOSED AND I'VE HAD NO PAIN. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO DR. SCIULLI , SHE IS TRULY A DOCTOR'S DOCTOR. WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
Dr. Scuilli and her staff are all AMAZING! Very kind, professional, and most importantly great at what they do. I would recommend her to anyone. I have recurring ingrown toenails and I couldn't ask for better care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?
I was referred by my pcp,Dr Lynn Potts,i was,she assured me i would like her!She was very professonal and friendly!Went thru surgery with no problems at all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Sciulli, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Sciulli?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sciulli treats patients.

Upmc Mckeesport